What Are The Issues That Will Define The Upcoming Presidential Election

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

What Are The Issues That Will Define The Upcoming Presidential Election

I say it's the economy first, illegal immigration second and quality of life issues third. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: What Are The Issues That Will Define The Upcoming Presidential Election

I say the economy is first and foremost as well...and not just jobs but taxes..etc. I don't think illegal immigration is going to factor into this election. I think people are so disillusioned with congress at the moment that they believe very little of the promises that politicians are making. I think the lack of trust in the ability of government to do its job will be the second most important thing that will get people out to the polls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I imagine it will be " In God We Trust " ! That motto which was passed in 1956 as the official motto of our country was devoted a whole day by this House of Representatives. A typical day's work by the gop in the House. Instead of devoting time and energy in attempt to help solve our problems with a weak economy the gop wasted a whole day of meaningful time just to keep the economy weak and to hurt Obama.

Most reasonable people in the country realize that the gop doesn't want our economy to improve in the near future for the benefit of their own party and nobody else.

In 2012 the major issue will be the obstructionist gop !

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

And what about the deficit?  How much longer can we borrow and print money instead of controlling spending and bringing costs into line with income just like we
    have to do in our own homes?  Obama has been a very poor leader in my opinion and that too will be an issue.  Sistersledge is totally off the mark with the obstructionist G.O.P. B.S.  Perhaps the poster forgets the night Obamacare was rammed down the throats of the American people and the G.O.P. was told to "take a seat in the back of the room" by the president.  It is going to be the most contentious election in our history. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

Jobs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

In Response to What Are The Issues That Will Define The Upcoming Presidential Election:
    I say it's the economy first, illegal immigration second and quality of life issues third. 
    Posted by bobcatsr

Money,  Money and Money.

Since the civil war; simplicity was no longer a life(style).
    You have to have money. You have to have access to money. And no one has ever felt comfortable unless they had a way to pay for something they needed.

Aid, benefits, compensation.
    What is that synonomous with?   MONEY.

If you vote for The Democrats.  You'll get tax increases, benefits and a limited contracted economy.

If you vote for The Republicans. You'll get a growing economy replete with lying, cheating and a lot of slush/hush money.

Which is it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

Writer XT I play for keeps also and I see my country turning into another "Third World Country" because of the inability or unwillingness of our government to stop the invasion of illegal immigrants who simply walk into our country, sometimes have their "anchor babies" and then whine that they just want to better themselves.  Better themselves at whose expense?  So while I do agree that the G.O.P. is behind this "cheap labor" movement someone, anyone has to step up and put a stop to this crap before it's too late.  I don't want my country being turned into a slum by uneducated illegal immigrants who believe that they're entitled to be here when clearly, they're not.  So, lets see how far down the road we can kick this can.  I have an idea.  Bring our army home from the Middle East and redeploy them to our southern border.  This is where the real threat to America is coming from, not Afghanistan or Iraq. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Competency.

Sections
Shortcuts