What Are The Odds?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freedom2fascism. Show freedom2fascism's posts

What Are The Odds?

According to statistics, what are the odds of:

And that's assuming the TSA actually did apprehend ONE terrorist trying to board any commercial airliner in any US airport in the last 10 years, but they haven't - not even one.

So in the last 10 years there have been almost 7 Billion passengers boarding US departures, and there has not been even one terrorist discovered, and not one has boarded.

Is this because the terrorists are afraid of being discovered, captured and sent to Gitmo by the super-efficient TSA?

No, dosen't look like it. In reality they have proven to be completely incompetent in their singular duty of keeping real contraband off of the airlines, but have been extremely successful in discovering deadly bottles of water... and cash!

Yes, after all the groping, molestation and radiation of airline passengers, all the TSA has been able to accomplish is the consistent theft of expensive items from the passenger's luggage.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/epidemic-of-tsa-criminality-more-agents-caught-stealing-cash-from-luggage-another-arrested-for-assault.html

And now, the TSA has created a sub-agency called VIPR to roll out the same intrusive and unconstitutional activities at train stations, sporting events, even malls. (because of all of the terror attacks there, right?)

Billions being wasted chasing ghosts while our infrastructure crumbles, while our Veterans go homeless, while thousands of children go to bed hungry every night.

The amount of tyranny you accept is the exact amount you will receive.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

Re: What Are The Odds?

What's next for Janet Nepalitano's goon squad?

How about your very own TSA agent, right in your home, 7 by 24?

He or she could sit right on the couch, randomly groping everyone's junk every once in awhile to check if some of your family or guests have converted over to a blond-haired blue-eyed home grown al Qaeda terrorist.

Now that's safety!

(be sure to move all valuables to a bank safe deposit box first!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrwellsNightmare. Show OrwellsNightmare's posts

Greg, are you telling us you support the TSA because Alex Jones documents their rampant criminal behavior?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheepGrimTimeToGo. Show SheepGrimTimeToGo's posts

I agree with Greg.  Whenever I see Prison Planet as the only link, you lose me.  Alex Jones/Prison Planet isn't the be-all, end-all.  Just because you think Alex Jones is right doesn't mean everyone else has to see it that way too. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: What Are The Odds?:
    In Response to Re: What Are The Odds? : Not at all. I'm telling YOU, not us, that when I see Prison Planet as a source, I go REO Speedwagon, and turn the page.
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Seger "turned the page"!

But I do agree! Grim, Info, Sheep et al is the one thing that almost everyone here agrees on!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

even a broken clock is right twice a day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to What Are The Odds?:
    According to statistics, what are the odds of: And that's assuming the TSA actually did apprehend ONE terrorist trying to board any commercial airliner in any US airport in the last 10 years, but they haven't - not even one . So in the last 10 years there have been almost 7 Billion passengers boarding US departures, and there has not been even one terrorist discovered, and not one has boarded. Is this because the terrorists are afraid of being discovered, captured and sent to Gitmo by the super-efficient TSA? No, dosen't look like it. In reality they have proven to be completely incompetent in their singular duty of keeping real contraband off of the airlines, but have been extremely successful in discovering deadly bottles of water... and cash! Yes, after all the groping, molestation and radiation of airline passengers, all the TSA has been able to accomplish is the consistent theft of expensive items from the passenger's luggage.   http://www.prisonplanet.com/epidemic-of-tsa-criminality-more-agents-caught-stealing-cash-from-luggage-another-arrested-for-assault.html And now, the TSA has created a sub-agency called VIPR to roll out the same intrusive and unconstitutional activities at train stations, sporting events, even malls. (because of all of the terror attacks there, right?) http://www.tsa.gov/press/happenings/vipr_cities.shtm Billions being wasted chasing ghosts while our infrastructure crumbles, while our Veterans go homeless, while thousands of children go to bed hungry every night. The amount of tyranny you accept is the exact amount you will receive.
    Posted by freedom2fascism

So you're saying there's a chance.....YAH!

Anyone?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Everybody probably has a "nail clipper" story.

In March, 2002, I had to surrender mine to Greyhound security in Jacksonville, when they were discovered secreted away in my luggage, which was actually under the bus in the luggage compartment. That was the nature of security hysteria back then, and it's kind of strange to find myself looking back on that as the "good old days." Security is big business nowadays, and you can bet your boots and mittens that what that means is greater and more annoying inconvenience that actually increases your travelling security not at all.

Sadly, we fed this particular stray, and we'll never get rid of it now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freedom2fascism. Show freedom2fascism's posts

In Response to Re: What Are The Odds?:
    Well...  I don't need the odds to agree. First, terrorists thus far have been foiled by passengers, ordinary baggage checks conducted following intelligence (the ex-Queda member's tip re: checked luggage bombs), and other passengers. Second, even the scanners are not a guaruntee. They would not have detected the underwear bomber. Third, there are plenty of objects around the cabin that can be used to attack people if that's really your goal. Not even clear that a terrorist would need to get to the cockpit to down a plane...just buy enough time to open emergency hatches at 30,000 feet...   It's cost an awful lot of money to set up these naked scanners. They haven't accomplished anything yet. And it's a bad bet that TSA will simply honor its promise not to go around matching up faces to scans. I will not be surprised when X,Y,Z douchebag-employees are discovered to have sold match-ups, etc. I'll go through the scanner. But grudgingly.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

You miss the crux of the biscuit of this post!

"First, terrorists thus far have been foiled by passengers, ordinary baggage checks conducted following intelligence (the ex-Queda member's tip re: checked luggage bombs), and other passengers"

For you see, all of the above scenarios occurred on flights originating outside of the US. All the math clearly proves, in the past 10 years, on flights departing from a US airport, there have been no terrorists discovered attempting to board, and no terrorists smuggling weapons or explosives aboard. There have been almost 7 Billion passengers - and not! one! terrorist!

And, have you ever considered why the "shoe" bomber and the "underwear" bomber tried to light a fuse on plastic explosives that are detonated by an electrical charge? Not only were they so incredibly stupid to sit in plain view in their seat instead of heading to the sanctity of the potty to martyize themselves, they didn't even know how to commit the act...

or... was it all just for show???

The very week after the failed underwear bomber was apprehended, orders that were sitting on the back burner were hastily signed for the radiation DNA cooking devices whose manufacturer is represented by none other than the ex-head of Homeboy Security, Michael Chertoff

You can't make this stuff up

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705355601/Homeland-Security-Secretary-Michael-Chertoff-benefiting-from-scanner-sales.html.

Above link certified free from any contact with Prison Planet
    and therefore completely safe for sheeple consumption

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freedom2fascism. Show freedom2fascism's posts

To simplify the above post to its essence:

How much danger are we in when there has not been one terrorist attempt for 10 years, during which time 7 Billion passengers have boarded, and when there are official tests to see if the TSA can detect weapons being brought on board, 7 out of 10 weapons elude detection.

Because of all the humiliating groping and public undressing of innocent travellers, thousands have decided against commercial air travel as an option, when the airlines are teetering on bankruptcy anyway, and our economy is on the skids.

Let's have more TSA.

Let's have them on the trains, the ballgames, the malls.

But take their wands and fry-cookers away, and give them brooms.

13. This post has been removed.