What? Me worry?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

What? Me worry?

Obama's 47 Percent Approval Lowest of Any President at This Point

Darn those folks at Gallup, don't they know who he is?????????????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Re: What? Me worry?

In Response to What? Me worry?:
    Obama's 47 Percent Approval Lowest of Any President at This Point Darn those folks at Gallup, don't they know who he is?????????????
    Posted by cookie-rojas

But robert Gibbs said that the poll by Gallup was inaccurate?  He always tells the truth, so cut it out cookie, I'll tell...........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Obama's bumkissers on MSNBC compare Obama to Reagan,  over and over, every day.....Reagan's numbers were low in his first year also...The spinmeisters say Obama's poll numbers will rise to stratospheric levels, as soon as he saves the world, any day now.
    That warped comparison is similar to one made in the NFL in 2001: when they compared rookie Ryan Leaf to Joe Montana.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You guys are so predictable. Pols matter when they're in your favor, they are useless when they are not. Do you ever get tired of the waffling?

When someone of your ilk finally gets in, you're cheerleaders but then stomp them when they loose the next election.

How do you do it? year after year.

so tedious.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: What? Me worry?:
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! You guys are so predictable. Pols matter when they're in your favor, they are useless when they are not. Do you ever get tired of the waffling? When someone of your ilk finally gets in, you're cheerleaders but then stomp them when they loose the next election. How do you do it? year after year. so tedious.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

Except that the Left does the same exact thing. Polls matter to the Left ONLY when they're in their favor. The Left brought out every poll there was when Bush was getting low numbers. Now that Obama is getting low numbers the Left discredits the polls. Funny how that works.
    I personally don't put much stock in poll numbers. Others do. Whatever.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! You guys are so predictable. Pols matter when they're in your favor, they are useless when they are not. Do you ever get tired of the waffling? When someone of your ilk finally gets in, you're cheerleaders but then stomp them when they loose the next election. How do you do it? year after year. so tedious.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

Who's waffling?  I stand by my opinion, Obama is a disgrace and a threat to the American way of life, he wants bigger government, more power, and more taxes.

Do you disagree with any of those points?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

Obama's bumkissers on MSNBC compare Obama to Reagan,  over and over, every day.....Reagan's numbers were low in his first year also...The spinmeisters say Obama's poll numbers will rise to stratospheric levels, as soon as he saves the world, any day now. That warped comparison is similar to one made in the NFL in 2001: when they compared rookie Ryan Leaf to Joe Montana.....  
    Posted by BobinVa

Except that, in terms of the numbers, Obama and Reagan are indeed very similar.  So your problem appears to be more with the facts than with MSNBC for showing them.

Perhaps if he strives hard enough, Obama could match Reagan in terms of raising taxes and increasing gov't spending (or create an entirely new, expensive bureaucracy like Bush II did), though he still has a long way to go. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"in terms of the numbers, Obama and Reagan are indeed very similar." 

There are also even more striking similarities between Obama and Jimmy Carter, Herbert Hoover, and Franklin Pierce... and similarities between Obama's ego and Napoleon III...
    At least the rumpswabbers aren't comparing Obama to Abraham Lincoln...lately....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

Obomba at 47Percent?  He will look back at this number in months to come, and consider it the good old days.  Do you think he cares?  Not one iota, because he is at 100% approval with those that really matter, his masters.

Haven't you seen enough blatant similarities in hard cold actions between W and O to make you wonder, just a wee bit?  Forget what either of them have promised in their speeches, a veritable cavalcade of lies, look at what course of action they pursued.  Same old, same old, with a different color bow on top so you know who to root for.

That's because they are nothing but front men, sock puppets, dancing for the real controlling power that has usurped this nation.

let's all recall the words of Bush the elder, as he blatantly told us exactly what their plans were;

"We have before us the opportunity to forge... a New World Order" "When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this New World Order, an Order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the UN's founders."

So much for our sovereignty, and good riddance as it was so antiquated, just like our moldy and irrelevant Constitution.  Going forward, we shall all be wards of Global Governance, “protected” by the United Nations “Peacekeepers”, and all to fulfill the vision of the founders of the UN. (Over my dead body!)

Some even believe we [Rockefellers] are a part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United states, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I’m proud of it.

David Rockefeller, his autobiography Memoirs, page 405

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, Trilateral Commission meeting, June, 1991

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts