What's with all the nutjobs posting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Re: What's with all the nutjobs posting

In Response to Re: What's with all the nutjobs posting:
    i suppose when the guy you voted for turns out to be every bit the lying sack of sh!t we figured he would be, it makes sense that you would deflect attention outward. you've drunk too much kool-aid, mt. i fear you are beyond rescue. but, when the man you voted for and continue to defend turns out to be a vile, lying piece of Krap, i would expect nothing less from you. how sad.........
    Posted by Xaphius

What the f*** are you talking about?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Xaphius. Show Xaphius's posts

In Response to Re: What's with all the nutjobs posting : What the f*** are you talking about?
    Posted by movingtangent

not you man, the other mt(br)

and even then, i renounce last night's ranting (PWI)

peace.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Honestly, this thread is a perfect example of what this forum would be like without those few posters that you are so worked up about. Overall, I'd grade it as pretty darn boring.
    Posted by GrimFandango

Grim - Here's some helpful information for you. When you post a new thread on the 911 conspiricy and you get one or two people to reply (probably you posting under a different name) it means people are not interested.

Therefore - Starting 10 new threads on the same topic with a slight spin does not mean people will grow more interested. In fact they become anoyed! Perhaps this will help guide you. If you are bored you may want to take up scrapbooking. Why dont you start a 911 scapbook and come back in a few weeks and post some pictures and show us how it looks. But post them under one of the 200 threads you have started on 911. Please do not open another one.

Thanks so much....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

In Response to Re: What's with all the nutjobs posting : Grim - Here's some helpful information for you. When you post a new thread on the 911 conspiricy and you get one or two people to reply (probably you posting under a different name) it means people are not interested. Therefore - Starting 10 new threads on the same topic with a slight spin does not mean people will grow more interested. In fact they become anoyed! Perhaps this will help guide you. If you are bored you may want to take up scrapbooking. Why dont you start a 911 scapbook and come back in a few weeks and post some pictures and show us how it looks. But post them under one of the 200 threads you have started on 911. Please do not open another one. Thanks so much....
    Posted by pymus1

Since when did you become "us"?

But thanks for the reminder, I have a ton of new 9/11 articles and information that I haven't had the time to post, so - stand back...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Its always the nutjobs who post about nutjobs posting.

ALWAYS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

In Response to Re: What's with all the nutjobs posting : Since when did you become "us"? But thanks for the reminder, I have a ton of new 9/11 articles and information that I haven't had the time to post, so - stand back...
    Posted by GrimFandango

Great - Bully for you! Post away. But please place them where they belong. There is a sub heading under Lifestyle called "Mixed Bag". Please post them under there. You may also want BDC to create a new category labeled "Fantasy".  What you are posting is not News. News is actually commentary that contains facts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

In Response to Re: What's with all the nutjobs posting :   Great - Bully for you! Post away. But please place them where they belong. There is a sub heading under Lifestyle called "Mixed Bag". Please post them under there. You may also want BDC to create a new category labeled "Fantasy".   What you are posting is not News. News is actually commentary that contains facts.
    Posted by pymus1

Sorry, I only know how to post them where they belong - right here!

Enjoy!

And how can you not like this one?

Well, gotta take the kids out for their daily airing, but I will have more for you later, stay tuned!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

In Response to Re: What's with all the nutjobs posting : not you man, the other mt(br) and even then, i renounce last night's ranting (PWI) peace.
    Posted by Xaphius

Peace

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Its always the nutjobs who post about nutjobs posting. ALWAYS
    Posted by GreginMedford

Et tu, Strat?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

To Reubenhop   I really don't want you to define these terms you speak of and impose them on me.  Individualism is a good thing.  It used to be a conservative concept.  Bark all you like, just don't bite.   Yes, we agree on something! You just expressed a similar sentiment that I have towards your camp and that is I don’t like when other people impose their value system or warped value system on me too . But that is exactly what you liberals have been doing because having “right and wrong” firmly established in the social fabric tends to dismiss un-natural behavior and promotes a culture that shuns individual excess. So let’s be clear there is a difference between individualism and individual excess. Let’s be clear on another thing, individual excess is what someone can indulge themselves to the fullest in PRIVATE , if you want conservatives to appease any form of excess by changing cultural norms or worse creating legislation…FORGET ABOUT IT!   Individualism is great; Reubenhop, but you misunderstand that concept entirely. Conservatives are deeply rooted in our sense of individualism; in fact, there is a specific term we commonly use – rugged individualism. Rugged individualism was the frontier-like mentality of people that abhorred the unwelcome influence of outside forces on how they live. Kind of like the British government et al. And that used to be the mind set of America. According to conservative theory this is one of the primary reasons why our country was so strong. Yep I said “was.”   I’ve said this many times before, all the liberal “movements” that play with nature and conduct social experiments all rely on a strong state. Why is that? In my opinion this is because most of these ‘movements’ go against a natural order and therefore it must be constantly refreshed by artificial means. Interestingly, these same ‘movements’ have a peculiar by-product, which is Group-Think. Group think, I think, is the opposite of individualism. So, yes let’s keep other people away from defining things like virtue and decency, absolutely, lets start by NOT giving an inordinate amount of attention from the media and government to fringe groups especially those that are defined only by sex. Rather, let’s take a page from Ayn Rand and rip down the enormous and intrusive government apparatus run by elites that think their version of amorality should be the norm. Lets, instead, really embrace a “Brave New World” by letting the chips fall were they may. Your ‘avatar’ illustrates strength eh?” Are you strong enough to live in a world with no astroturfing, no big government, more representative taxation and thus less funding for activist groups? If you are, then I applaud you because that is freedom.
    Posted by aconvosier10

Unfortunately, "Brave New World" is the title of a totalitarian nightmare scenario where the government controls all aspects of life including the reproduction process.  I don't buy your philosophy.  Terms such as "individual excess" and "unnatural behavior" lead us into your own kind of limiting "group think", and that hads produced it's own set of cultural attitudes and legislation that expressly intefere with individual liberty.   I don't want someone else's definition of morality dictating what I can do with my life or the lives of others.  And yes, you need an activist government to protect people when others intefere with their individual rights and freedoms.  After all, the Puritans came here to escape the morality police back in the home country.  Americans have been pushing for rights ever since.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: What's with all the nutjobs posting : Et tu, Strat?
    Posted by movingtangent

..and a rimshot!

Sections
Shortcuts