When in doubt............play golf.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

When in doubt............play golf.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/14/obama-urged-seize-reins-crises-pile/

Shhhh.  
    I know what I'm doin'...........trust me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

Re: When in doubt............play golf.

Dude, there is ALWAYS going to be a crisis going on. He still needs to be a politician and do the crap that goes with it, like playing golf, giving speeches etc.
    The way you are talking I am surprised you give him 10min for a crap or a bite to eat. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

How come senators and US. House members don't play golf? 
    Probably because they spend all their time traveling; whoring for campaign contributions and getting yelled at by their constituents.

In other words; doing their jobs.

Obama's different for some reason. 
    Nothing seems to preoccupy his mind or his actions.
    Sort of like cavemen frozen in the ice age.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beltway. Show Beltway's posts

In Response to Re: When in doubt............play golf.:
    Fortunately, a game of golf does not take as long as a month long retreat for purposes of cutting down trees while posing with a cowboy hat.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beltway. Show Beltway's posts

Fortunately, a game of golf does not take as long as a month long retreat for purposes of cutting down trees while posing with a cowboy hat.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

What about flying to Europe to collect a Nobel Prize you didn't earn or deserve?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 8101956. Show 8101956's posts

beltway how about Dubya going to Iraq and getting not one but two shoes thrown at him ? I realize that Dubya doesn't deserve that type of punishment, he deserves a 4x4 cell for life. Talk about golf, how about Boehner playing golf in Florida while there was a negotiations going on to avoid a government shutdown. Boy,are you a Hypocrite !  Semper Fi !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beltway. Show Beltway's posts

beltway how about Dubya going to Iraq and getting not one but two shoes thrown at him ? I realize that Dubya doesn't deserve that type of punishment, he deserves a 4x4 cell for life. Talk about golf, how about Boehner playing golf in Florida while there was a negotiations going on to avoid a government shutdown. Boy,are you a Hypocrite !  Semper Fi !
    Posted by 8101956

You mean Bush in Iraq on official business, not goofing off while Rome burns like Obama repeatedly does. 

As for Boehner, unlike Obama, he did his job and avoided a government shutdown and can play golf too.  That's the difference.  Boehner can walk and chew gum at the same time, Obama can't.  In fact, Obama has demonstrated that he's terrible at multi-tasking and can't seem to do much in parallel, needing to take things in a serial, sequential fashion so he has enough time for his Affirmative Action brain to digest and deliberate.  Obama is easily confused and mystified by the simplest of issues.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 8101956. Show 8101956's posts

belt when you write about multi-tasking are you refering to the mess that Dubya left Obama in Iraq, Afghanistan, the state of our economy and repairing our country's image throught out the world. Not to mention the lack of job creation, doing nothing about health care and letting Wall Street run amok. That alot to leave the next guy. The citizens of our country have more trust in Obama than any neo-con  to handle the mess that Dubya left him. When you wrote about Boehner did you mean to say staggering and chewing gum to hide the odor of liquor.

Sections
Shortcuts