Where is the media?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SalveteAmici. Show SalveteAmici's posts

Where is the media?

Would you be surprised to learn that the Days of Rage protests to occupy Wall Street are not only still going on, but they've also turned violent? That's because the national media is completely ignoring the story, as it has been going on now for '6' days, though not directly on Wall Street in New York City. New videos show a series of arrests were made this week by the NYPD.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Where is the media?

They aren't conservative so there is no political payback for the media to expose these creeps. That's just the way it goes.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

ex·pose 

tr.v. ex-posed, ex-pos-ing, ex-pos-es
    a. To subject or allow to be subjected to an action, influence, or condition: exposed themselves to disease; exposed their children to classical music.
    b. To subject (a photographic film, for example) to the action of light.
    c. To deprive of shelter or protection; lay open to danger or harm: troops that were exposed to gunfire.
    2. To make visible: Cleaning exposed the grain of the wood. See Synonyms at show.
    a. To make known (something discreditable).
    b. To reveal the guilt or wrongdoing of: expose a criminal.
    4. To engage in indecent exposure of (oneself).

Yes, expose. I was going for meaning #3 but I can certainly understand if you were thinking #4. You would.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from daddywags. Show daddywags's posts

In Response to Where is the media?:
    [QUOTE]Would you be surprised to learn that the Days of Rage protests to occupy Wall Street are not only still going on, but they've also turned violent? That's because the national media is completely ignoring the story, as it has been going on now for '6' days, though not directly on Wall Street in New York City. New videos show a series of arrests were made this week by the NYPD. News on Days of Rage protests now ocurring on Wall street? - AOL Search Results 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters Vow To Camp Near Wall St. Indefinitely
    Posted by SalveteAmici[/QUOTE]

This is standard operating procedure for the completely controlled US Media. They ignore massive stories and push lies and stupidity to those dumb enough to pay any attention to them.

Unfortunatley, the majority of those people that post on this forum rely on these propaganda peddlers for their "news".

Did you know that NBC, MSNBC, and the other major media liars recieved millions of dollars from the bailouts so they can continue their lies?

Nothing like funding these scuum with our tax money so they can lie to us.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

The media is coming up with new words for when Obama lies, now he just over-suggested.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: Where is the media?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is the media? : Some media, perhaps. But then, other media trumpeted "death panels" and thinly guised rhetorical questions stating "he's a kenyan muslim" Etc etc etc. So again, care to carve out for me what counts as "media" and what doesn't? Because from my perspective, it looks like media that says things someone doesn't like is "the media" or "the lamestream media", and media that says things someone likes is a "source"
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Well I do like watching some in the MSM starting wonder if Obama is qualified to be president, sadly they didnt ask this 4 years ago.

HILLARY 2012

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

This is standard operating procedure for the completely controlled US Media.

Never ascribe to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence.

So again, care to carve out for me what counts as "media" and what doesn't?

It's all media, but we're talking about the 90% of the media that feels threatened by bloggers, talk radio, and Fox News. I'm sure that you can figure it out.

Because from my perspective, it looks like media that says things someone doesn't like is "the media" or "the lamestream media"

Or "Fox Noise" or "Faux News" or as the Obama administration would put it "an illegitimate news organization." Nothing like rising above petty political differences , eh?

So, back to the original question. Go to Google news and search for 'wall street "days of rage"', it got 16 hits. Now do the same for "Troy Davis", I got about 27,800. Of course you can find a few media outlets that are covering just about any story, the question is are they being covered with the same amount of effort.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Yeah I guess executing someone that a whole bunch of people believe might have been innocent causes a bit more outrage than stupid college students eating $10,000 of pizza someone else bought for them as "protest."

OMG! Those NYPD cops really are fascists! They're arresting poor, stupid college students for eating pizza. Can you believe it?

Seriously, I don't have an opinion on the Davis case since I really haven't paid any attention to it. I can say that I'm generally opposed to capital punishment unless it's a truly heinous case (like that Texas boy, I have nooooo problem with that one.) If there is a valid question about someones guilt then the Governor should commute it to life. You can't take back an execution.

But that's not the point, is it?

GregInMeffa is right, even Olbermann is complaining about the lack of coverage. He (Olbermann, not Greg) is too stupid to understand that it would be a bad thing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from daddywags. Show daddywags's posts

[QUOTE]When ABC, HuffPo/AOL, etc., reported. http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8358234 I think you guys need to slow down for me and define who is "the media" and who isn't. Do you mean only traditional broadcasting outlets that have been operating for a certain number of years with a certain audience? Cause it would seem to me after one quick google search that "the media" is certainly reporting on this; it's just not front-page breaking news for every newspaper, and "let's interrupt this broadcast with a massive breaking story" material....
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

That's a LOCAL ABC Affiliate, clown. They HAVE to report on it because some  people in NYC KNOW it's happening.

Huffpost? What a joke.

How about the Wapo or the NY Times or Boston Globe or FOX or CNN?

No no no......you won't read or see anything about the Wall St Day of Rage in their Bankster controlled propagnada organs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from daddywags. Show daddywags's posts

[QUOTE]Do y'all live in caves?  I've heard, read and seen it on every media outlet I can think of.  Stop listening to Olberwomann, he got canned for a reason.
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

BTW. Which Republicrat impostor are you voting for?

The real life Gordon Gekko, Global warming supporter, Bankster Bailout loving, Mitt RobamneyCare

or

Al Gores campaign manager. The champion of illegal aliens, HillaryCare advocate, Bankster Bailout supporting, Tricky Ricky?

Cmon Greggie. Which of these republicrats is has YOUR favorite TV LIAR instructed you to vote for?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Maybe I misread you. I cannot work out what you were getting at

The point is, obviously, that a protest involving thousands of people, with scores or arrests, with nationally known speakers, and a leadership that allegedly includes Acorn founder Wade Rathke and SEIU honcho and White House regular Stephen Learner (who earlier this year was seen discussing plans to "bring down the stock market") should merit some attention from the national media.

Don't you think?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from daddywags. Show daddywags's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is the media? : "BTW. Which Republicrat impostor are you voting for?" Stoopid sock. You know we can see you only recently created your "new" account, right?
    Posted by jedwardnicky[/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha ha.....You really are dumber than I thought.

BDC forum monitors, like WheraAmInow, ban me when they can't beat me. So, I'm forced to create a new screename. It's only happened about 30 times or so, knucklehead. Everyone that actually pays a little attention knows this. It's not some secret that a dumb*uck like you discovered.

Sections
Shortcuts