Whistleblower Prosecuted Under The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

Whistleblower Prosecuted Under The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason

Anyone who's read Orwells' classic, "1984", knows that the "State" turned language upside down.

In keeping with "1984" the New Amerika has the "Patritot Act'.

Most sheep believe it's for foreigners wearing turbans. The truth is that it is really for whistlblowers and "Patriots"

Anyone truly interested in their freedom needs to read what hapopened to a government Whistleblower that was viciously prosecuted as a Patriot, as many of the sheeple on this forum would applaud, for telling the truth.

"How do I know all this? Because I was the second non-Arab American ever indicted on the Patriot Act. My arrest defied all expectations about the law.

I was no terrorist plotting to explode the Washington Monument. Quite the opposite, I had worked in anti-terrorism for almost a decade, covering Iraq and Libya, Yemen, Egypt and Malaysia at the United Nations.

At the instruction of my CIA handler, I had delivered advance warnings about the 9/11 attack to the private staff of Attorney General John Ashcroft and the Office of Counter-Terrorism in August, 2001."

The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Re: Whistleblower Prosecuted Under The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason

Huh,
    Again you post a fairly straight forward claim but refuse to name the case. You want folks to bump the hits on a bogus web site as opposed to putting the info on the table here and now. Bug off idiot. This is old bs. Your hack site needs ad money so you try to bump the revenue with false bs. Otherwise post it here, now, not on the bs web site. BTW your spell check is HACKED.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

But he has NO problem linking a sub-par, no-name, website though.  The Intel Hub.....wow.  Must be incredibly credible.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from phoenix56. Show phoenix56's posts

And you BB are so obtuse.  You are so easy to rile up. You can't control that mouth of yours.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheepGrimTimeToGo. Show SheepGrimTimeToGo's posts

In Response to Whistleblower Prosecuted Under The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason:
    [QUOTE]Anyone who's read Orwells' classic, "1984", knows that the "State" turned language upside down. In keeping with "1984" the New Amerika has the "Patritot Act'. Most sheep believe it's for foreigners wearing turbans. The truth is that it is really for whistlblowers and "Patriots" Anyone truly interested in their freedom needs to read what hapopened to a government Whistleblower that was viciously prosecuted as a Patriot, as many of the sheeple on this forum would applaud, for telling the truth. "How do I know all this? Because I was the second non-Arab American ever indicted on the Patriot Act. My arrest defied all expectations about the law. I was no terrorist plotting to explode the Washington Monument. Quite the opposite, I had worked in anti-terrorism for almost a decade, covering Iraq and Libya, Yemen, Egypt and Malaysia at the United Nations. At the instruction of my CIA handler, I had delivered advance warnings about the 9/11 attack to the private staff of Attorney General John Ashcroft and the Office of Counter-Terrorism in August, 2001." The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason
    Posted by Boston-boy[/QUOTE]

bye..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

In Response to Re: Whistleblower Prosecuted Under The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Whistleblower Prosecuted Under The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason : bye..
    Posted by SheepGrimTimeToGo[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just post a flashing neon sign saying "I work for BDC"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheepGrimTimeToGo. Show SheepGrimTimeToGo's posts

In Response to Re: Whistleblower Prosecuted Under The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whistleblower Prosecuted Under The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason : Why don't you just post a flashing neon sign saying "I work for BDC"

Because I don't, ya dunce.  Why don't you hold a flashing neon sign that says
    "I love Alex Jones".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

[QUOTE]But he has NO problem linking a sub-par, no-name, website though.  The Intel Hub.....wow.  Must be incredibly credible.....
    Posted by walllykent[/QUOTE]

Quite frankly all of the sites I link to are far more credible than the proven liars that you rely on for your disinformation.

You know, the sites that regurguitated the Iraq has WMD lies. Iraq has "Yellowcake" lies, and on and on.

Your MSM has no credibility anymore. That's why the government had to give them billions in bailout money. Otherwise, MSNBC and other propaganda puuking mouthpieces would not exist today.

I rely on sites that have repeatedly been right......see ya

Alex Jones Predicts 9/11-like Terrorist attack in US on his July ...

2 min - Jul 27, 2006 - Uploaded by Alex Jones Productions
    Alex Jones calls it "Operation Expose Government Terrorists." On July 25, 2001-- now more than five years ago-- he predicted (based on his ...
    video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1222445722544874066

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whistleblower Prosecuted Under The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason : Quite frankly all of the sites I link to are far more credible than the proven liars that you rely on for your disinformation. You know, the sites that regurguitated the Iraq has WMD lies. Iraq has "Yellowcake" lies, and on and on. Your MSM has no credibility anymore. That's why the government had to give them billions in bailout money. Otherwise, MSNBC and other propaganda puuking mouthpieces would not exist today. I rely on sites that have repeatedly been right......see ya Alex Jones Predicts 9/11 -like Terrorist attack in US on his July ... 2 min - Jul 27, 2006 - Uploaded by Alex Jones Productions Alex Jones calls it "Operation Expose Government Terrorists." On July 25, 2001-- now more than five years ago-- he predicted (based on his ... video . google .com/ video play?docid=-1222445722544874066

The sites are only credible to you because they agree with your paranoid world view. The rest of the world is just a tad more rational.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whistleblower Prosecuted Under The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason : Quite frankly all of the sites I link to are far more credible than the proven liars that you rely on for your disinformation. You know, the sites that regurguitated the Iraq has WMD lies. Iraq has "Yellowcake" lies, and on and on. Your MSM has no credibility anymore. That's why the government had to give them billions in bailout money. Otherwise, MSNBC and other propaganda puuking mouthpieces would not exist today. I rely on sites that have repeatedly been right......see ya Alex Jones Predicts 9/11 -like Terrorist attack in US on his July ... 2 min - Jul 27, 2006 - Uploaded by Alex Jones Productions Alex Jones calls it "Operation Expose Government Terrorists." On July 25, 2001-- now more than five years ago-- he predicted (based on his ... video . google .com/ video play?docid=-1222445722544874066

C'mon BB, even a blind squirrel can find a nut.  Saying Alex Jones predicted a 9/11 like attack is so broad that it would be like my saying that "I predict a major earthquake in US from the Mid-West to California in the next 50 years. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Gotta admit BB is consistent. He will not actually put data in his posts. He just wants folk to go to the web blather. So my take is no data here no nut. He is just like the bad breeze coming from the bay.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

So why won't you post the facts here, now. You make a claim but will not put the info here. What a lamer. You have no facts just a tag line. Idiot.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goright. Show Goright's posts

Boston boy, you have got a lot of hard bark on you coming on this forum and expressing an opinion outside the cage of political correctness. I will give you that. Please note the harpies in the handout line (ie progs and libs), seek to beat the individualism out of the individual.  Welcome to their New Millennium, you have the freedom to conform to their collective.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-boy. Show Boston-boy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whistleblower Prosecuted Under The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason : C'mon BB, even a blind squirrel can find a nut.  Saying Alex Jones predicted a 9/11 like attack is so broad that it would be like my saying that "I predict a major earthquake in US from the Mid-West to California in the next 50 years. 
    Posted by walllykent[/QUOTE]

You're a laughingstock.

Jones not only predicted 911, he named Osama as the one who would be blamed for it.

BTW, that's just one of scores of correct predictions he's made.

But you're here to try to prevent the sheep from looking at the solid information  on infowars.com that they'll never see in the completely
    controlled MSM

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whistleblower Prosecuted Under The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason : You're a laughingstock. Jones not only predicted 911, he named Osama as the one who would be blamed for it.  BTW, that's just one of scores of correct predictions he's made. But you're here to try to prevent the sheep from looking at the solid information  on infowars.com that they'll never see in the completely controlled MSM

Infowars = tabloids.  You = joke.   Convictions from all of your so-called facts?.................ZERO.......

And why is that again, BB???  Why zero, BB?  How come nothing has happened?  You have all these facts, right?  Should be a breeze for you and Alex, right?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.