Who's creating more jobs? GW. Bush back then or Obama Now?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrotherMaynard. Show BrotherMaynard's posts

Re: Who's creating more jobs? GW. Bush back then or Obama Now?

I don't know any business owners that have confidence in today's politicians and you need to have confidence to hire and expand.    Small businesses are over taxed and over regulated.   Our government does more to harm growth than to help it.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrwellsNightmare. Show OrwellsNightmare's posts

In Response to Re: Who's creating more jobs? GW. Bush back then or Obama Now?:
    Wars generally put a lot of people to work, especially with new openings occuring all the time when people get killed or wounded. The jobs are blood money. You can have it. John Adams said the worst thing a president can do it start an unnecessary war.  Bush and those that elected him have the blood of 10's of thousands on their hand. Enjoy it.
    Posted by Bopanopawitz

"Bush and those that elected him have the blood of 10's of thousands on their hand. Enjoy it."

And, Obomba and those that elected him have the past 2+ years of the blood of thousands on their hands.

Of course, very few of those that voted for either of these two front-men puppets actually wanted wars that murdered innocent people and ravaged our economy, they were just lied to, for instance;

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank. " - Barack Obama Campaign Promise - October 27, 2007

But I can tell you this, If you remain blissfully ignorant of the blatant lies, and the obvious hijacking of our constitutional republic by the cabal that pulls the strings behind the scenes, then you have rescinded your right to complain about the results.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Hmm,
    So how to compare the economy trashed due to gwb, to the economy now. Obama is irrelevant. GWB was forced to actually try to stop the damage even before he left office. He did this by saving a lot of friends from bankruptcy due to his lax governance. So Barack is the guy holding the bag that GWB left him with. Can all the money dumped into iraq and afgan and aig fix what george broke? All I can say is the bills that have to be paid were not started when President Obama Started his run for office, but years before.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Who's creating more jobs? GW. Bush back then or Obama Now?:
    Hmm, So how to compare the economy trashed due to gwb, to the economy now. Obama is irrelevant. GWB was forced to actually try to stop the damage even before he left office. He did this by saving a lot of friends from bankruptcy due to his lax governance. So Barack is the guy holding the bag that GWB left him with. Can all the money dumped into iraq and afgan and aig fix what george broke? All I can say is the bills that have to be paid were not started when President Obama Started his run for office, but years before.
    Posted by topaz978

so, Bush does what the progressives want, it fails, and somehow Obama is not at fault for continuing the same policies of socializing America?  Is that your position?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

Unlike Bush; I would have ordered the military to bring home a few hundred ( million ) barrels of oil to offset oil prices that went up between 2004 and 2007.
    Not to mention sell off all the gold and gold plated junk found in the Iraqi palaces.

Yeah that would have opened the door to more intense " blood for oil " catcalls but mine would have a been a Marie Antoinette philosophy. 

Let them eat cake.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GunghoGuy. Show GunghoGuy's posts

The answer to this question is......GW Bush, of course!!

Sections
Shortcuts