Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong

Now, in order to convince us otherwise, all you pro conspiracy theory folk are going to have to visit this website and disprove, point by tedius point, each of its claims:

http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Re: Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong

BUT  ......super duper nanothermite !!! False Flag, Operation Northwoods, 1963!
    Dancing Jews!  Pearl Harbor! War of 1812!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

In Response to Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong:
    Now, in order to convince us otherwise, all you pro conspiracy theory folk are going to have to visit this website and disprove, point by tedius point, each of its claims: http://www.debunking911.com/index.html
    Posted by LifeisLIfe

I was sitting in the dentist chair at Dr. LaForte's office in Ithaca when the planes hit those building. He got a really funny look on his face when he saw it on TV. I am sure that he did it. I am His witness. I am His messenger.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

In Response to Re: Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong:
    In Response to Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong : I was sitting in the dentist chair at Dr. LaForte's office in Ithaca when the planes hit those building. He got a really funny look on his face when he saw it on TV. I am sure that he did it. I am His witness. I am His messenger.
    Posted by BobbyMeade

Furthermore! When I saw that Hitler character up on Cornell campus, he was walking more or less towards Laforte's office.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from porcupinepatriot22. Show porcupinepatriot22's posts

In Response to Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong:
    Now, in order to convince us otherwise, all you pro conspiracy theory folk are going to have to visit this website and disprove, point by tedius point, each of its claims: http://www.debunking911.com/index.html
    Posted by LifeisLIfe

Who exactly are "us"?  But ok, "we'll" get back to you as "our" main goal is to get the ok from "you" that 9/11 was exactly what the gov't said it was - 19 guys from Afghanistan that dominated the greatest military force on earth because they hate our freedom. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

What a joke. Only two types of people still support the preposterous, physically impossible, fairytale that is the governments 911 conspiracy theory. People that are totally ignorant of everythng that happened on 911 AND those who have a vested interest in promoting the LIE.

Our new jackasss from Megaphone, LieILie, doesn't realize that  we've crushed the fairytale hundreds of times over, for almost 5 years on this forum.

There are somewhere around 300 smoking guns, any one of which, prove that the fairytale is a complete fabrication.

Here's just ONE for the new jackasss. Get ready to be hammered into submission. Your "allies" are BoobinVA ("there is no such things as nano thermite") and your long lost brother Bobby Meade. Do I need to say more?

Tell me jackasss, how did the "hijackers" get into to the cockpit when the cockpit door was never opened?

I've already posted this here right after the NTSB data was obtained via a FOIA request. The rest of the sheep and paid operatives here, had no answer. What about our new ZioNAZI mouthpiece?

NTSB data: Flight deck door remained closed on AA77: hijacking "impossible"

9/11: PENTAGON AIRCRAFT HIJACK IMPOSSIBLE
    FLIGHT DECK DOOR CLOSED FOR ENTIRE FLIGHT

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled "FLT DECK DOOR", cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time. According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45. Reported by CNN, according to Ted Olson, wife Barbara Olson had called him from the reported flight stating, "...all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers..."[2]. However, according to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened in flight. How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?[3]

Founded in August 2006, Pilots For 9/11 Truth is a growing organization of aviation professionals from around the globe. The organization has analyzed Data provided by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) for the Pentagon Attack, the events in Shanksville, PA and the World Trade Center attack. The data does not support the government story. The NTSB/FBI refuse to comment.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

BUT  ......super duper nanothermite !!! False Flag, Operation Northwoods, 1963! Dancing Jews!  Pearl Harbor! War of 1812!!
    Posted by BobinVa

Hey punk, why are you running like a scared rabbit from this? I don't care how many times they pull this thread, I'm going to chase your gutless hide around until you answer to it:

Congressman Rohrabacher: Almost All House Republicans Think Iraq War Illegal, Immoral

FOX News Host Judge Nepolitano on his new show:

“This morning when we taped our show for this weekend, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, a right down the middle conservative Republican from southern California, former speech writer for Ronald Reagan, looked at me and said ‘almost all Republicans in the House of Representatives now believe that the war in Iraq was a mistake, that it was unlawful, that it was immoral, that it wasn’t worth the lives lost or the trillions that will be spent’,” Napolitano told The Alex Jones Show.

Are an Obamatron now that he's proven he's the REAL WAR PUPPIDENT?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

In Response to Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong : Who exactly are "us"?  But ok, "we'll" get back to you as "our" main goal is to get the ok from "you" that 9/11 was exactly what the gov't said it was - 19 guys from Afghanistan that dominated the greatest military force on earth because they hate our freedom. 
    Posted by porcupinepatriot22

?????? Sorry could you rephrase that in English please?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"19 guys from Afghanistan that dominated the greatest military force on earth because they hate our freedom.  "

Porcupine the doofus troofer, wrong on all counts as usual:
    1) the "19 guys" were Al Qaeda, and 15 of the 19 were from Saudi Arabia, not Afhganistan.  
    2) they didnt dominate our military force, they hijacked civilian airliners and crashed them. 

Medicated moron.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong : Who exactly are "us"?  But ok, "we'll" get back to you as "our" main goal is to get the ok from "you" that 9/11 was exactly what the gov't said it was - 19 guys from Afghanistan that dominated the greatest military force on earth because they hate our freedom. 

Dominated our military?   They dominated some flight attendants and pilots with box cutters.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

"19 guys from Afghanistan that dominated the greatest military force on earth because they hate our freedom.  " Porcupine the doofus troofer, wrong on all counts as usual: 1) the "19 guys" were Al Qaeda, and 15 of the 19 were from Saudi Arabia, not Afhganistan.   2) they didnt dominate our military force, they hijacked civilian airliners and crashed them.  Medicated moron.  
    Posted by BobinVa

I honestly couldn't figure out what he was trying to say from his post. Thanks for the translation BobinVA.

Sounds like the poster doesn't understand the basic point of terrorism: It is all about using a tactic that enables a weaker force to outdo a more powerful one. So by definition, every succesful terrorist attack on the US, was done so a "handful of guys" could get through the defenses of the US military. That doesn't mean they dominated us. It means they circumvented our entire defense system by posing as passengers and taking over airliners.

And as Bob pointed out, most of the guys were from Saudi Arabia.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

In Response to Re: Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong : BobinVa - How do you explain the inability of our Air Force to intercept Flight 93 which was in the air for about an hour after the 2nd plane hit the WTC's?      LifeisLife, you can't just grab some website and say disprove all of this or your theory is wrong.  What specifically, from this site, proves that Bin Laden and his 19 cohorts knocked down the two largest buildings in NY and hit the PENTAGON?  Maybe you could notify the FBI because they are unable to indict Bin Laden for 9/11 for lack of evidence.  

It works the other way around, you have to disprove that Bin Laden and his cohorts were responsible. Every single claim by the truther movement has been debunked.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from porcupinepatriot22. Show porcupinepatriot22's posts

In Response to Re: Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong : I honestly couldn't figure out what he was trying to say from his post. Thanks for the translation BobinVA. Sounds like the poster doesn't understand the basic point of terrorism: It is all about using a tactic that enables a weaker force to outdo a more powerful one. So by definition, every succesful terrorist attack on the US, was done so a "handful of guys" could get through the defenses of the US military. That doesn't mean they dominated us. It means they circumvented our entire defense system by posing as passengers and taking over airliners. And as Bob pointed out, most of the guys were from Saudi Arabia.
    Posted by LifeisLIfe

Unless you are completely devoid of any kind of discernment you would have to agree that this was a military operation.  It likely started as a terorrist plan to hijack some planes but was clearly taken over as these guys could hardly get small cessnas off the ground.  To plow commercial jets into the WTC Towers at 500 mph would be difficult for an experienced pilot that has flown these kind of planes before.  These idiots did not have the training to pull this off.  Then the towers fall to the ground like they were full of explosives with giant beams shooting up and outward imbedding into buildings across the street.  Then they hit the PENTAGON.  Followed by bldg 7.  This would be something to happen in a bad movie.  But no matter to me if you want to buy the gov't BS.  You all are perfect candidates to work for DHS.  They need useful idiots. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Re: Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong : Unless you are completely devoid of any kind of discernment you would have to agree that this was a military operation.  It likely started as a terorrist plan to hijack some planes but was clearly taken over as these guys could hardly get small cessnas off the ground.  To plow commercial jets into the WTC Towers at 500 mph would be difficult for an experienced pilot that has flown these kind of planes before.  These idiots did not have the training to pull this off.  Then the towers fall to the ground like they were full of explosives with giant beams shooting up and outward imbedding into buildings across the street.  Then they hit the PENTAGON.  Followed by bldg 7.  This would be something to happen in a bad movie.  But no matter to me if you want to buy the gov't BS.  You all are perfect candidates to work for DHS.  They need useful idiots. 

LOL.  So you waved your truther wand, and arrived at an undeniable conclusion based on a whole bunch of unsourced, unexplained, and f*cking stupid pronouncements of what must be the case. 

It must be a conspiracy because it would be difficult to pull off, and would happen in a bad movie!  Clearly!  Case closed!  Only a sheep would see flaws in such pseudo-reasoning.

Talk about useful idiots...  did you buy the latest Jones video yet?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

In Response to Re: Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong : LOL.  So you waved your truther wand, and arrived at an undeniable conclusion based on a whole bunch of unsourced, unexplained, and f*cking stupid pronouncements of what must be the case.  It must be a conspiracy because it would be difficult to pull off, and would happen in a bad movie!  Clearly!  Case closed!  Only a sheep would see flaws in such pseudo-reasoning. Talk about useful idiots...  did you buy the latest Jones video yet?
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

I think he just watched the X files and had an epiphany.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"likely started as a terorrist plan to hijack some planes but was clearly taken over as these guys could hardly get small cessnas off the ground."

Wrong again, doofus: the terrorists took flight training, and were qualified to do what was needed....they did not have to do difficult tasks like take off or land; the only thing they had to do was steer the plane into the buildings. Not that hard.

"Then the towers fall to the ground like they were full of explosives with giant beams shooting up and outward imbedding into buildings across the street"

Wrong again, doofus:
    The Towers fell down after being hit at 500 MPH with fully fueled airplanes, and burning for an hour.
    There is ZERO evidence of explosives...zero. All experts in the field have said so...
    But dont let that stop you from your paranoid lunacy..you've convinced no one other than your loon brigades...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from porcupinepatriot22. Show porcupinepatriot22's posts

"likely started as a terorrist plan to hijack some planes but was clearly taken over as these guys could hardly get small cessnas off the ground." Wrong again, doofus: the terrorists took flight training, and were qualified to do what was needed....they did not have to do difficult tasks like take off or land; the only thing they had to do was steer the plane into the buildings. Not that hard. "Then the towers fall to the ground like they were full of explosives with giant beams shooting up and outward imbedding into buildings across the street" Wrong again, doofus: The Towers fell down after being hit at 500 MPH with fully fueled airplanes, and burning for an hour. There is ZERO evidence of explosives...zero. All experts in the field have said so... But dont let that stop you from your paranoid lunacy..you've convinced no one other than your loon brigades...
    Posted by BobinVa

Are you on crack?  "The only thing they had to do was steer the plane into the building.  Not that hard."  They had to navigate the plane from somewhere in upstate NY to hit something probably half the size of a football field at 500 MPH.  Not that hard?????  Flying a commercial jet isn't like playing a video game (which I expect you are an expert at) it is extremely difficult to navigate. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Re: Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong : Are you on crack?  "The only thing they had to do was steer the plane into the building.  Not that hard."  They had to navigate the plane from somewhere in upstate NY to hit something probably half the size of a football field at 500 MPH.  Not that hard?????  Flying a commercial jet isn't like playing a video game (which I expect you are an expert at) it is extremely difficult to navigate. 

I visited an old friend in San Fran. at the end of April.  The pilot was trained to fly a commercial airplane.  The pilot landed the commerical airplane.  Clearly his ability to do so was not from the training he had, but because it was a conspiracy. 

I actually never went to San Fran.  This is because it is clearly too difficult to aim an airplane at a runway.  David Rockefeller implanted that memory so that he could take over the world.

To summarize for truthers:  Trained pilots land planes all the time, and that's a lot harder than flying one into a big wide building; therefore, the fact that they flew commercial planes into the WTC towers proves only that they paid attention during training.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

In Response to Re: Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong : Are you on crack?  "The only thing they had to do was steer the plane into the building.  Not that hard."  They had to navigate the plane from somewhere in upstate NY to hit something probably half the size of a football field at 500 MPH.  Not that hard?????  Flying a commercial jet isn't like playing a video game (which I expect you are an expert at) it is extremely difficult to navigate. 

Hi brother. Don't worry about BoobinVA, WhereAmINow, and LieILie. They have personal vested interests in vomiting their lies.

I've been posting 911 truth threads here for almost 5 years. In the beginning, I was attacked by everyone. Of course, none of them knew anything that wasn't ramrodded down their throats by their "Operation Mockingbird" media.

Since then, I and a couple others, started posting here, the NY Times owned BDC has gone to extreme measures to prevent this Forum from being easily accessible to visitors and newcomers, even though it actually hurts their revenue.

Grim has painstakingly documented all this in many posts.

Of course, BDC has their resident paid military/corporation bloggers, their useful idiot "Mockingbirds", and the general herd who cant' seem to see the forest because the trees are in the way.

Just realize that when you post, others who have never even posted here, read your posts. Some of them will connect with you and you'll never, ever even know about it.

They know that too. That's why anyone who asks legitimate questions about 911, on a MAINSTREAM FORUM, has to be dealt with.

It's like the real Alex Jones says, "You know you're over the target when you're getting the heaviest flack". And he's right.

It's these mainstream forums where we can do the most damage to the gangsters that have overthrown our country. Hang tough. We need you here. The establishment is coming after the internet. Our time is running out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

"19 guys from Afghanistan that dominated the greatest military force on earth because they hate our freedom.  " Porcupine the doofus troofer, wrong on all counts as usual: 1) the "19 guys" were Al Qaeda, and 15 of the 19 were from Saudi Arabia, not Afhganistan.   2) they didnt dominate our military force, they hijacked civilian airliners and crashed them.  Medicated moron.  
    Posted by BobinVa

Have you seen footage of these alleged hijackers boarding the planes? There is no way they could have been on those planes without pictures of them. There were no hijackers you morons! Those towers were defective buildings due for demolition. The bombing in the basement years before had damaged the infrastructure of the one tower permanently.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

In Response to Re: Why 9.11 Conspiracy Theories are wrong : I am pretty sure a runway isn't as wide as one of the towers, yet amazingly, pilots manage to land on them thousands of times a day,  Go figure?  
    Posted by Encinitas

How many hours of independent research have you done Sheep?

Answer: 0

Sheep just regurgitate the physically impossible government fable that is so preposterous a 10 year old could see through it if they did any research on it. That's because there are 300 or so 911 smoking guns.

But sheep do not do ANY research. That, of course, is why they're pathetic members of the herd.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Posted by BobinVa

Hey punk, why are you running like a scared rabbit from this? I don't care how many times they pull this thread, I'm going to chase your gutless hide around until you answer to it:

Congressman Rohrabacher: Almost All House Republicans Think Iraq War Illegal, Immoral

FOX News Host Judge Nepolitano on his new show:

“This morning when we taped our show for this weekend, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, a right down the middle conservative Republican from southern California, former speech writer for Ronald Reagan, looked at me and said ‘almost all Republicans in the House of Representatives now believe that the war in Iraq was a mistake, that it was unlawful, that it was immoral, that it wasn’t worth the lives lost or the trillions that will be spent’,” Napolitano told The Alex Jones Show.

Are an Obamatron now that he's proven he's the REAL WAR PUPPIDENT?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Why is nobody commenting on the FACT that, according to the NTSB, the cockpit door of AA77 WAS NEVER OPENED?

Gutless sheep have no answers. SO they run, like PukeinVA and GreggnotfromMeffa.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

There's almost 300 smoking guns that blow up the 911 fairytale. Here's just 6 of them.

I only have about 290 more of these .......If you can't answer ALL of these, then your fairytale isn't true....

Have fun sheep.....

9/11 Smoking Guns

Sections
Shortcuts