Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11

And this only scratches the surface.

Ask yourself who benefited from the 9/11 attack, that's the very first thing a criminal investigator needs to determine.  Once that has been established, all the other "coincidences" and "circumstantial evidence" leaves one single suspect still standing. Their fingerprints are all over it, their DNA covers it, it's time to match the forensics up and bring them to trial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg&feature=player_embedded#!

We were duped into fighting their wars for them, causing our financial destruction, and now they want us to do it again, in Iran, in Syria, in Saudi Arabia???

I say we take Israel's famous motto, "Never Again" and make it our own!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billingsly. Show Billingsly's posts

Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11

Too bad all of your posts are now ignored because you've been branded the ultimate "anti-semite" label. Uh oh!! 

You don't have a shred of evidence for your whacked out tinfoil hat theories - we all KNOW that the official story makes sense, right? Right?
    Ha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

I thought it was the Bilderberg elite was behind 9/11, you know, that shadowy group behind all things that are evil in the world.  Or have you amended the conspiracy theory to just the Jews?

And fairly obviously Al Queda had a lot to gain form 9/11.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

So what you are saying then, Grim, is "the jews are responsible (though Israel) for all wars"?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : Israel bombed, strafed and torpedoed the USS Liberty. (What.. you didn't know that?) Israel false flag bombed US facilities in Egypt. (What.. you didn't know that?) Always attack your cash cow, blame it on your enemies, then hope your dumb as a post cash cow will go beat up your enemies for you. Let's see... some damn fool fanatical muslims attack the mighty USA, and then gets the concentrated wrath focused on numerous arabic countries, with over a million dead and many cities reduced to rubble (great motive - great benefits)- OR -  Israel attacks the mighty USA, with a false flag attack fingering some damn fool fanatical muslims and then sitting back and watch us take vengeance on their enemies for them. Now there's some awesome benefits. It's call MOTIVE, and they certainly had plenty of motive as they received the benefit of their neighboring enemies military and infrastructure reduced to ruin, and all it cost Israel was a few weeks of a Mossad hit squad, and a few thousand pounds of cutter charges.
    Posted by GrimsGhost[/QUOTE]

MOTIVE does not equal evidence. You are an anti semite and should be banned from this forum permanently. All you do is post trash about Israel. You are a basement dweller. YOu don't have a life and all you know how to do is post anti semitic gargabe someone showed you online.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

Grim, see my post about being a fraud in the other forum. You are the worst of all the posters here. Your posts show a gullibility that is beyond the pale. HOpefully one day you will come to grips with your serious bigotry against the Jews. Until then, F off. You are a loser.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProfessorPain. Show ProfessorPain's posts

Grim is wrong about everything. That is all anyone needs to know.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : Israel bombed, strafed and torpedoed the USS Liberty. (What.. you didn't know that?) Israel false flag bombed US facilities in Egypt. (What.. you didn't know that?) Always attack your cash cow, blame it on your enemies, then hope your dumb as a post cash cow will go beat up your enemies for you. Let's see... some damn fool fanatical muslims attack the mighty USA, and then gets the concentrated wrath focused on numerous arabic countries, with over a million dead and many cities reduced to rubble (great motive - great benefits)- OR -  Israel attacks the mighty USA, with a false flag attack fingering some damn fool fanatical muslims and then sitting back and watch us take vengeance on their enemies for them. Now there's some awesome benefits. It's call MOTIVE, and they certainly had plenty of motive as they received the benefit of their neighboring enemies military and infrastructure reduced to ruin, and all it cost Israel was a few weeks of a Mossad hit squad, and a few thousand pounds of cutter charges.

I am confused.  Isn't Rockefeller's Bilderberg elite behind the Master Conspiracy?  Does he work for the Jews or is it the other way around?  And who does Al Queda work for?  Rockefeller or the Jews? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProfessorPain. Show ProfessorPain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : I am confused.  Isn't Rockefeller's Bilderberg elite behind the Master Conspiracy?  Does he work for the Jews or is it the other way around?  And who does Al Queda work for?  Rockefeller or the Jews? 
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Grim is toast. I just contacted the person who is in charge of BDC. He'll be banned for life now. I already contacted them once about him, which is how he ended up in the twlight zone. They are familiar with him, and undertsand he is a problem poster. BDC doesn't need to give racist conspiracy theorists a platform. Fandagno, go start your own websitre. Get the F off of ours.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Yeah, good luck with that. kid.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : Grim is toast. I just contacted the person who is in charge of BDC. He'll be banned for life now. I already contacted them once about him, which is how he ended up in the twlight zone. They are familiar with him, and undertsand he is a problem poster. BDC doesn't need to give racist conspiracy theorists a platform. Fandagno, go start your own websitre. Get the F off of ours.
    Posted by ProfessorPain[/QUOTE]

You reported him?  That's weak. 

This is "your" website?  I don't think so. Last I knew this is a public forum where people can express their opinions on whatever they wish, and I am positive no one is forcing you to read any of it.  If you don't like it, don't read it.  It's really that simple.

You need to grow up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : And you need to shut your mouth.
    Posted by JaySev2010[/QUOTE]

I don't think so.  Try not to be an internet tough guy because it's just pointless and makes you look silly.  At the risk of repeating myself, if you don't like something...don't read it.  It's really not that complicated.

It sounds like you need to grow up too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : And it sounds like you need a serious as$ kicking. Bend over whitey. I am going to enjoy this.
    Posted by ProfessorPain[/QUOTE]

What a witty and thoughtful reply.  Internet tough guys are a dime a dozen...do you have any idea how silly you sound?  Grow up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : What a witty and thoughtful reply.  Internet tough guys are a dime a dozen...do you have any idea how silly you sound?  Grow up.
    Posted by Rushfan2112[/QUOTE]

You have any idea how much pain you'll be in when I'm done with you. Gonna make you squeel like a girl.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkyTart. Show SnarkyTart's posts

geez.......why dont you guys just get a ruler and whip it out for crying out loud.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

[QUOTE]geez.......why dont you guys just get a ruler and whip it out for crying out loud.
    Posted by SnarkyTart[/QUOTE]

12 inches!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : You have any idea how much pain you'll be in when I'm done with you. Gonna make you squeel like a girl.

Yeah, sure.  Just take a step back and look how foolish you sound. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : Yeah, sure.  Just take a step back and look how foolish you sound. 

I'll take a step back allright. Onto your feeble little skull!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : I'll take a step back allright. Onto your feeble little skull!

Yep, you're a genuine internet tough guy...funny thing is that in real life people like you are usually the first ones to soil their diapers and run in the opposite direction the second someone yells "BOO".

If you honestly think you're going to bait me into trading meaningless threats with you, you're out of your mind.  Grow up and come back when you're ready to have a big boy conversation.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : Yep, you're a genuine internet tough guy...funny thing is that in real life people like you are usually the first ones to soil their diapers and run in the opposite direction the second someone yells "BOO". If you honestly think you're going to bait me into trading meaningless threats with you, you're out of your mind.  Grow up and come back when you're ready to have a big boy conversation.

Get back to me when you are ready to go toe to toe in the ring. Till then, shut the F up. Let's go. 5 rounds, you and me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

[QUOTE]Cuba bombed Moscow nearly daily.  Always attack your cash cow.  Very effective
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Greg, consider these facts:

Lavon affair In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring

USS Liberty ....June 6th, 1967 Six fighters, three torpedo boats and two assault helicopters attacked the USS Liberty. There were 24 dead and 177 maimed. F-4 phantoms were enroute when President Johnson stopped the rescue. Israel's plan was to blame Egypt, and have the US retaliate against Egypt.

These are examples of Israeli false flag attacks on the US that have been discovered.  You can be certain they have done it before and since, and gotten completely away with it.

So, since Israel has proven that they have no qualms about attacking their “cash cow” when it suits their purpose, and since they have always gotten off with less than a slap on the wrist when discovered, why is it so farfetched to consider their direct involvement with another attack on their “cash cow”, this time spectacular, this time a grand slam, this time on 9/11.  Their reward?  The utter destruction by the US of their neighboring avowed enemies complete military and infrastructure, effectively neutering them without so much as one drop of Israeli blood lost in the bargain.

The aftermath of 9/11 was of benefit to only one country, and that is Israel.  They had the training, the technology, and all of the requisite and necessary connections in the US to have pulled off this attack, while poor old Osama and his motley crew of ne'er-do-well‘s had none of this.

And I pity the fool that claims these historical facts, and logical assumptions that stem from them, anti-Semitic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11:
    [QUOTE]And this only scratches the surface. Ask yourself who benefited from the 9/11 attack, that's the very first thing a criminal investigator needs to determine.  Once that has been established, all the other "coincidences" and "circumstantial evidence" leaves one single suspect still standing. Their fingerprints are all over it, their DNA covers it, it's time to match the forensics up and bring them to trial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg&feature=player_embedded# ! We were duped into fighting their wars for them, causing our financial destruction, and now they want us to do it again, in Iran, in Syria, in Saudi Arabia??? I say we take Israel's famous motto, " Never Again " and make it our own!

1.  I take it we successfully convinced you that it would not make sense for David Rockefeller to force Bush to cause 9/11 to bring down the towers?

2.  You link a video describing itself as concerning a 1985 recording showing an American stealing secrets for Israel.  This is supposed to be proof that Israel caused Al Queda to carry out 9/11 so that Bush would claim that Iraq had WMDs and order us in before we sufficiently verified the evidence and/or outright lied about the evidence?  Even though the discovery that Israel did it could very well cause us to invade them (or at the very least, cut all ties and support upon which they rely)?

Sorry.  That makes no sense.

3.  Do you believe the CIA killed Jim Morrison?  Or do you rather believe that he likely passed out drunk & drugged in a bathtub and thus drowned?

I personally think Jim Morrison turned into a pixie, hibernated for 40 years, and then awoke to steal George Bush's body (hint: The Bodysnatchers was actually an accidental leak of real CIA footage).  Ultimately, he then caused David Rockefeller to cause Israel to carry out 9/11, the purpose of all which was to that we would invade Iraq and Afghanistan, giving him direct access to the largest supply of heroin in the world.

Wouldn't it be more exciting if you believed that?  It gives you all sorts of additional stuff to waste days researching.

Sections
Shortcuts