Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11

Grim, it should tell you something that even a truly crazy person (bobbymeade?) is making fun of you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11:
    Grim, it should tell you something that even a truly crazy person (bobbymeade?) is making fun of you.
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

Yes, he is certifiable.

But I took the time to look over his blog, and if you also do that, you will quickly see the reason why he is "making fun" of me whenever I post unflattering FACTS about Israel, FACTS that most Americans don't know, but should know.

Heck, I'll make it ez for you, here's the link:

http://maisraeleternalimages.blogspot.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

You bore me. File a freedom of information request and post your results. Your wild speculation is pointless. Who benefitted. The guy who sold hamburger next to the falafel guy. Thats where you should look next. How many hamburger joints got a bump and how many falafel joints went down the tube. Now thats a statisic that can "prove" the benefit of a conspiracy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : Yes, he is certifiable. But I took the time to look over his blog, and if you also do that, you will quickly see the reason why he is "making fun" of me whenever I post unflattering FACTS about Israel, FACTS that most Americans don't know, but should know. Heck, I'll make it ez for you, here's the link: http://maisraeleternalimages.blogspot.com/
    Posted by GrimsGhost

Look your blog posts are not safe. I do internet security as my thing. I wont go there cause it can easily be a trap to steal personal info. That makes you a shill or conspirator to install web components that steal info. Thats why I do not trust you or your info. Have you ever actually done a secure clean scan of the requests and software installed by the web sites you reccommend? I can but I'll need a computer that I can nuke at a moments notice that I don't use for passwords or bank transaction.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

In Response to Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : 1.  I take it we successfully convinced you that it would not make sense for David Rockefeller to force Bush to cause 9/11 to bring down the towers? 2.  You link a video describing itself as concerning a 1985 recording showing an American stealing secrets for Israel.  This is supposed to be proof that Israel caused Al Queda to carry out 9/11 so that Bush would claim that Iraq had WMDs and order us in before we sufficiently verified the evidence and/or outright lied about the evidence?  Even though the discovery that Israel did it could very well cause us to invade them (or at the very least, cut all ties and support upon which they rely)? Sorry.  That makes no sense. 3.  Do you believe the CIA killed Jim Morrison?  Or do you rather believe that he likely passed out drunk & drugged in a bathtub and thus drowned? I personally think Jim Morrison turned into a pixie, hibernated for 40 years, and then awoke to steal George Bush's body (hint: The Bodysnatchers was actually an accidental leak of real CIA footage).  Ultimately, he then caused David Rockefeller to cause Israel to carry out 9/11, the purpose of all which was to that we would invade Iraq and Afghanistan, giving him direct access to the largest supply of heroin in the world. Wouldn't it be more exciting if you believed that?  It gives you all sorts of additional stuff to waste days researching.
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

I take it we successfully convinced you that it would not make sense for David Rockefeller to force Bush to cause 9/11 to bring down the towers?

Heck, I never said George had a hand in the attack, he was carefully kept out of the loop, and positioned in Florida 2,000 miles away when it happened.  His look of dumfounded confusion when advised of the crash into the second Tower says it all

Dick “Double-Barreled” Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, NYC Mayor-for-life Rudolph Julie-Annie, Lucky Larry Silverstein, Ex-CIA Director George HW Bush, I believe all of them were instrumental, but not Bush-Lite

2.  You link a video describing itself as concerning a 1985 recording showing an American stealing secrets for Israel.  This is supposed to be proof that Israel caused Al Queda to carry out 9/11 so that Bush would claim that Iraq had WMDs and order us in before we sufficiently verified the evidence and/or outright lied about the evidence?  Even though the discovery that Israel did it could very well cause us to invade them (or at the very least, cut all ties and support upon which they rely)? Sorry.  That makes no sense.

You obviously did not do your homework assignment last night, so I’m going to have to give you an “F”.  Tonight, I’ll give you a second chance to watch – and listen – to the whole video.  You might come away with some tasty tidbits like”

“…  only two intelligence agencies had the expertise, assets, access and political protection to execute 9/11 in the air and on the ground: our CIA and Israel's Mossad. Only one had the incentive, using the “who benefits” principle: Mossad. And that incentive dovetailed perfectly with the neo-con’s agenda and explicitly expressed need for a catalytic event to mobilize the American public for their wars, using American military power to destroy Israel’s enemies. Only the unexpected strength of the Iraqi resistance kept Syria and Iran from being attacked in the second Bush Administration. Thus, the evidential trail for 9/11 and the wars in Afghanistan & Iraq run from PNAC, AIPAC and their cohorts; through the mostly Jewish neo-cons in the Bush Administration; and back to the Israeli government. None of the denials and political machinations can alter that essential reality. Terms such as treason, betrayal and deceit do not overstate the case against them.”

And that out of the mouth of someone with a few credentials, to wit:

Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D., University of Michigan) is a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs. In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research. He is listed in WHO'S WHO IN THE EAST (23rd ed.). A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky's teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University; while in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad.

3.  Do you believe the CIA killed Jim Morrison?  Or do you rather believe that he likely passed out drunk & drugged in a bathtub and thus drowned? I personally think Jim Morrison turned into a pixie, hibernated for 40 years, and then awoke to steal George Bush's body (hint: The Bodysnatchers was actually an accidental leak of real CIA footage). 

CIA assassinations are all too common, but not Jim Morrison.  Now if you asked me about John Lennon… or Vince Foster… or even JFK Jr…

Ultimately, he then caused David Rockefeller to cause Israel to carry out 9/11, the purpose of all which was to that we would invade Iraq and Afghanistan, giving him direct access to the largest supply of heroin in the world. Wouldn't it be more exciting if you believed that?  It gives you all sorts of additional stuff to waste days researching.

Wow, proof that even a blind pig will occasionally find an acorn.  Heroin.  Afghanistan.  Before the invasion, the poppy production was all but eliminated by the Taliban.  Now, since our invasion and the banishment of the Taliban, the poppy/heroin production in Afghanistan is at an all time high (no pun intended).

And it barely took 2 minutes to research this, much less days!

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/11/28/afghanistan.drugs.reut/index.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/01/AR2006120101654.html

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 :   Look your blog posts are not safe. I do internet security as my thing. I wont go there cause it can easily be a trap to steal personal info. That makes you a shill or conspirator to install web components that steal info. Thats why I do not trust you or your info. Have you ever actually done a secure clean scan of the requests and software installed by the web sites you reccommend? I can but I'll need a computer that I can nuke at a moments notice that I don't use for passwords or bank transaction.
    Posted by topaz978

Wow, talk about baseless paranoia.

Ohhhh… I’m enticing you to a secret blogosphere where I have carefully prepared a cyber-trap, to gobble up all your super-important data and pictures of your girlfriend.

Okay, that’s clearly the lamest reply I’ve had in… well, in EVER!

Well here ya go, scaredy cat, I cut n’ pasted it, just for you.

Mother of Israel, Marion E. Meade 4/7/19-5/8/2010 This blog features art and photography that portrays how the Mother of Israel saw God's creation. Online images by Kinkos.

All my memories gather'd round her..

Mother of Israels Photos and Artwork

Mom glorifying God's creation yesterday, today, and forever. (Ps. 10:7) "...the day I am glorified will be a memorable day for them, declares the Sovereign LORD. (Ez. 39:13)

Introduction: My Mom, Mother of Israel Sat, 04/07/19-5/08/2010 — "STUDY WAR NO MORE!"

"The saddest thing under the sun above, Is saying goodbye to the ones you love!" Melanie Safka

Today (4/7/10) is my Mom's 91st birthday. She has been a "rock" to those who have believed in her for her entire life. She has been a mother of seven, a teacher of thousands, a world traveler, and much more. Now she is about to enter His rest under the altar with her cherished husband, Thomas to await the coming of the Kingdom created by Israel, their sixth child, Robert. Those who were once not a people, are now God's people, Israel, a holy nation! "Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat upon them, nor any scorching heat. For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; He will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." (Rev. 6:9, 7:16-17) "And the glory of the LORD will be revealed, and all mankind together will see it. For the mouth of the LORD has spoken. A voice says, "Cry out." And I said, "What shall I cry?" "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field. The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of the LORD blows on them. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever." (Is. 40:5-8) The WORD! "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. ... From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another." (John 1:1-5.....16) "....my people, will know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and bring you up from them." (Ez. 37:13, Is. 26:19) "They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection." (Rev. 20:4-6) "You will live in the land I gave your forefathers; you will be my people, and I will be your God." (Ez. 36:24-27) From my Mom comes a Kingdom that will soon encompass the entire earth, a Kingdom that will not be shaken for time indefinite. (Hebrews 12:28) So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who trusts will never be dismayed." (Is. 28:16) "They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore." (Micah 4:3) "If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, they will have no rain." (Zech. 14:17) Peace Mom! Over and out. Love, Bobby

Israel, Deaf Messenger, Servant of Rulers, King of the Road, Rider on the Red Horse, Witness #2, The Concerned Canadian, Bobby Meade http://bobbymeade.blogstream.com/
    "Yeah yeah yeah, I know. This has Bobby's blog listed in it! You weren't supposed to be reading it anyway! What do you know about Bobby's blog? I'm gonna tell everyone you been talking about Bobby's blog!"

Other sites with this article:
    http://ulsterpublishingmessageboard.yuku.com/topic/602/...her-o...
    http://my.mainetoday.com/story.html?ID=3674
    http://toscana.indymedia.org/article/8551

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

So, Topaz, now do you see why bobbymeade attacks me (or anyone) that posts unpleasant FACTS about Israel?

I hope you notice that he does not try to disprove the facts in my posts (because he can't?) all he can do is try, lamely, to disparage the messenger.

Go read up on the Lavon affair, go read up on the attack of the USS Liberty, and then come back here and tell me what kind of a friend, what kind of an ally Israel is.

And please, go find one positive thing that Israel has done for the US to warrant her being considered our ally, our closest ally, deserving of $billions in aid every year, deserving our one-sided and blind support in the United Nations as the consistent, often the lone veto against numerous UN resolutions condemning her for actions against the rules of civilized society.

Click here: (if you dare):
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/UN/usvetoes.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkyTart. Show SnarkyTart's posts

wow....you guys are incrediable.  can someone tell me the best deal on a cell fone??  very tenacious posters...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

wow....you guys are incrediable.  can someone tell me the best deal on a cell fone??  very tenacious posters...
    Posted by SnarkyTart

Sit back and enjoy!

And it get's better, as soon as the Sayanim Megaphone "agents" show up again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyMeade. Show BobbyMeade's posts

9/11 was like the burning of the Reichstagg Building, an attempt to impose martial law, keep Dumb Boy Bush in office, and promote the "persecuted people" myth for America in general. Now the deranged patriarch of the Bush clan wants to put Jeb Boy in the White House. Could he be stupider than Dumb Boy? Do you have the brains left to care? Tell the old man to give me some more dirt on Jeb Boy. Surely I will get into trouble talking about these Bush sh*theads.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

9/11 was like the burning of the Reichstagg Building, an attempt to impose martial law, keep Dumb Boy Bush in office, and promote the "persecuted people" myth for America in general. Now the deranged patriarch of the Bush clan wants to put Jeb Boy in the White House. Could he be stupider than Dumb Boy? Do you have the brains left to care? Tell the old man to give me some more dirt on Jeb Boy. Surely I will get into trouble talking about these Bush sh*theads.
    Posted by BobbyMeade

9/11 was intended to launch an endless war on terror - against all of Israel's enemies.  And it worked flawlessly.

Israel's efforts in the false flag attack gained them the complete destruction of Iraq, with none of their own blood or treasure expended, and the virtual occupation of the Middle East by their protector and facilitator, Uncle Sap.

The "Neo-Cons" efforts in the false flag attack gained them the massive trillion dollar funding for war goods made and sold by their cohorts, and employment for their soul-mate "contractors" like Haliburton, complete with no-bid contracts and unaudited cost over-runs.

Now that makes sense - not your tepid reasoning that 9/11 was about keeping  "Dumb Boy Bush in office" .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : Greg, consider these facts: Lavon affair In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility , and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits . The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring USS Liberty ....June 6th, 1967 Six fighters, three torpedo boats and two assault helicopters attacked the USS Liberty. There were 24 dead and 177 maimed. F-4 phantoms were enroute when President Johnson stopped the rescue. Israel's plan was to blame Egypt, and have the US retaliate against Egypt . These are examples of Israeli false flag attacks on the US that have been discovered .   You can be certain they have done it before and since, and gotten completely away with it. So, since Israel has proven that they have no qualms about attacking their “cash cow” when it suits their purpose, and since they have always gotten off with less than a slap on the wrist when discovered, why is it so farfetched to consider their direct involvement with another attack on their “cash cow”, this time spectacular, this time a grand slam, this time on 9/11.   Their reward?   The utter destruction by the US of their neighboring avowed enemies complete military and infrastructure, effectively neutering them without so much as one drop of Israeli blood lost in the bargain. The aftermath of 9/11 was of benefit to only one country, and that is Israel.   They had the training, the technology, and all of the requisite and necessary connections in the US to have pulled off this attack, while poor old Osama and his motley crew of ne'er - do - well ‘s had none of this. And I pity the fool that claims these historical facts, and logical assumptions that stem from them, anti-Semitic.
    Posted by GrimsGhost

So Iraq and Afghanistan were the powers in the gulf? And the most immediate threats to Israel? ROTFLMAO!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Heck, I never said George had a hand in the attack, he was carefully kept out of the loop, and positioned in Florida 2,000 miles away when it happened.  His look of dumfounded confusion when advised of the crash into the second Tower says it all
    Posted by GrimsGhost

Lol.  Even lying about what you said previously.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Prediction:  If any of us are still reading this crap by 2013, Grim. will have moved on to predicting that, actually, China carried out 9/11 to force us to borrow money from them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : So Iraq and Afghanistan were the powers in the gulf? And the most immediate threats to Israel? ROTFLMAO!!!!
    Posted by brat13

Iraq - Yes! Go read your recent history.

Afghanistan - No! This was for oil pipelines and poppies, a nice "neo-con"/CIA Christmas present.

So now I have a question for you... who would you say is currently Israel's primary enemy?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : Lol.  Even lying about what you said previously.
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

For some reason you feel compelled to be antagonist towards me, and that's ok.

But I have presented a cogent theory about 9/11, and backed up with FACTS about who I believe was the major player.

If you really want to knock me down a peg, why not try presenting your facts that disprove mine?  For instance, I said Israel had the motive, means and opportunity, and I lay out previous incidents that conclusively prove Israel uses the false flag attack tactic, over and over.  And I provide the documented proof that they have already false flag attacked America and been caught at it, and have already callously and intentionally killed Americans in cold blood in the process.

So that is a solid argument that Israel, already having attacked America, and already having killed Americans, which proves they have the requisite psychopathic mentality, and the ability to do it again.

So what do you do?  Instead of realizing the truth of my statements, and doing a little connect the dots for yourself, and then maybe becoming as angry towards them as I am, you instead try to put words in my mouth, that once upon a time I called out George Bush as the culprit.

I have proven my statements - let's see you prove yours.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : For some reason you feel compelled to be antagonist towards me, and that's ok. But I have presented a cogent theory about 9/11, and backed up with FACTS about who I believe was the major player. If you really want to knock me down a peg, why not try presenting your facts that disprove mine?  For instance, I said Israel had the motive, means and opportunity, and I lay out previous incidents that conclusively prove Israel uses the false flag attack tactic, over and over.  And I provide the documented proof that they have already false flag attacked America and been caught at it, and have already callously and intentionally killed Americans in cold blood in the process. So that is a solid argument that Israel, already having attacked America, and already having killed Americans, which proves they have the requisite psychopathic mentality, and the ability to do it again. So what do you do?  Instead of realizing the truth of my statements, and doing a little connect the dots for yourself, and then maybe becoming as angry towards them as I am, you instead try to put words in my mouth, that once upon a time I called out George Bush as the culprit. I have proven my statements - let's see you prove yours.
    Posted by GrimsGhost

Connecting the dots.  Exactly. 

You never post any facts proving anything.  It's ALL in your paranoid 'connections' of dots.

A fact proving Israel carried out 9/11 would be (1) verifiable recordings of someone ordering the attack, (2) actual real documents stolen from Israel, etc.

All you have is "well, my personal opinion is that they would benefit" or, "sometimes we steal secrets for Israel", etc.  Idiotic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

So, Topaz, now do you see why bobbymeade attacks me (or anyone) that posts unpleasant FACTS about Israel? I hope you notice that he does not try to disprove the facts in my posts (because he can't?) all he can do is try, lamely, to disparage the messenger. Go read up on the Lavon affair , go read up on the attack of the USS Liberty , and then come back here and tell me what kind of a friend, what kind of an ally Israel is. And please, go find one positive thing that Israel has done for the US to warrant her being considered our ally, our closest ally, deserving of $billions in aid every year, deserving our one-sided and blind support in the United Nations as the consistent, often the lone veto against numerous UN resolutions condemning her for actions against the rules of civilized society. Click here: (if you dare): http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/UN/usvetoes.html
    Posted by GrimsGhost

First it is not paranoia when state law requires me, due to my info center job, to track and trace web site intrusions and data theft. Second it is'nt paranoia cause it happens and I track the info stolen.
     Your facts about Israel are no such thing. But I will grant that here and there you stumble on things that look like conspiracy. Usually old worn out ideas that have been examined for years, FOIA'ed and came up blank on the ground and in the record(by some of the best investigative journalists around the world). You utterly fail to tie them together with fact. You use a lot of iffy thinking(can't call it logic) in your connections. You also fail often to have a believeable point for ridiculous connections.
     That said I do not like the Israeli government policy. Israelis can be really great people but their government is beyond the pale as a ridiculous two faced waste of our governments support. So on at least that point I agree. Supporting a two faced government in Israel should not be done with our taxes. I really don't like the vicious way they treat poor people. Using 1000 lb bombs instead of police is really repugnant.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bekuzisedso. Show Bekuzisedso's posts

I heard on overnight AM radio that the CIA needed an excuse to invade Afghanistan so they could commandeer the herion trade to raise money to fund black ops projects to fight the extraterrestrial invasion threats.

Try to disprove that!  It must be working, the aliens have been kept at bay.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

In Response to Re: Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11 : First it is not paranoia when state law requires me, due to my info center job, to track and trace web site intrusions and data theft. Second it is'nt paranoia cause it happens and I track the info stolen.  Your facts about Israel are no such thing. But I will grant that here and there you stumble on things that look like conspiracy. Usually old worn out ideas that have been examined for years, FOIA'ed and came up blank on the ground and in the record(by some of the best investigative journalists around the world). You utterly fail to tie them together with fact. You use a lot of iffy thinking(can't call it logic) in your connections. You also fail often to have a believeable point for ridiculous connections.  That said I do not like the Israeli government policy. Israelis can be really great people but their government is beyond the pale as a ridiculous two faced waste of our governments support. So on at least that point I agree. Supporting a two faced government in Israel should not be done with our taxes. I really don't like the vicious way they treat poor people. Using 1000 lb bombs instead of police is really repugnant.
    Posted by topaz978

If you are as web-security savvy as you claim, then you should know how to configure your PC to visit ANY site and completely avoid any malicious damage or lost data.  I do know how to do this, and it's fairly easy, so if you need some help please let me know. I'm always ready to help out a fellow BDC poster.

So my posts are nothing but "worn out ideas that have been examined for years"?  Do you really know about the USS Liberty? I won't give you any links to this event, I want you to do the research yourself. If you trust using Google there is ample and authentic evidence of this attack, this cold-blooded, unprovoked attack on an unarmed US ship in international waters in broad daylight.  GO READ ABOUT IT.

If it's "worn out" for you then you don't deserve to be a citizen of this country.  I post this as proof that Israel is capable of false flag attacks on the United States, as their intent was to sink the Liberty, with all hands eliminated, and they did their best to do so, even resorting to strafing a life boat with US sailors in it, and then blame the attack on Egypt, their major enemy at that time.

This story was totally suppressed for over 25 years, the US government headed by the traitorous Lyndon Johnson personally threatened every survivor against ever speaking of this incident to anyone.  That's the power of Israel's Mossad machine, who uses their world class spy network to obtain compromising information of every important member of our government.

I use the absolute proof of the USS Liberty attack as precedence to dispel the naysayers who blindly say Israel would NEVER have attacked the US on September 11th.  I don't need Israel's written and notarized statement of admission to point to one murderous false flag attack, and compare it with another murderous false flag attack. Israel has attacked us before, murdered our citizens before, so I have every right to say they could have done it again.  And anyone that still wants to close their eyes and cover their ears to this, so they can continue to live in their fantasy world is a dupe, a useful idiot for the vicious, paranoid, psychotic state of Israel.

Sections
Shortcuts