Wild Vote Fraud on Display in Republican Caucuses and Primaries, Sheeple Don't Want to Know

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

Wild Vote Fraud on Display in Republican Caucuses and Primaries, Sheeple Don't Want to Know

Key precincts of votes disappear when they were supposed to be publicly counted and called in to HQ in front of withnesses?

Votes are not allowed to be counted because "officials" say they have already declared the winner?

Two Candidates get together, excluding others, and "decide" on a vote total?

More votes than voters (AGAIN)

And that's not even including the voters worst nightmare, electronic vote rigging machines THAT HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO HAVE RIGGED ELECTIONS.

Of course, the same candidate has been the obvious victim of this "Out in the open" election stealing. Ron Paul. Ron won Iowa, Nevada and Maine. He came within 5-6% of Romney in NH, where I was a poll monitor.Nobody will ever know about the E-Vote rigging machine states.

I hate the fraud Al Gore. But he won the 2000 presidential election. It's a fact.

I hate the fraud John Kerry. But he won the 2004 presidential election. It's a fact.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

But, when you try to educate people about it, they roll their eyes and chuckle.

This is why I have ZERO respect for what I call "Sheeple".

They refuse to look at rock solid, 100% PROOF because they "don't want it to be true".

So, if you close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and make loud noises, you won't have to know your child has cancer even when early treatment could save their lives.

This is about reclaiming the will of people from the criminals who have overthrown our government using bribery and blackmail.

Oh, and BTW, I walk the walk too. Unlike all the gutless loudmouths here.

I worked as a poll monitor in this years NH primary. I was a recount monitor in the 2008 NH rigged republican primary. BTW, Hillary had the vote rigging machines behind her in NH. She stole the NH primary from Obama. I hate both criminals.

NH uses the Diebold "Accuvote" rigging system. This is for the assssholes like WhereAmINow. His kind of asssshole never backs up anything he says.

Security Analysis of the Diebold AccuVote-TS Voting Machine

Ariel J. Feldman*, J. Alex Halderman*, and Edward W. Felten*,†
    • Center for Information Technology Policy and Dept. of Computer Science, Princeton University
    • Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University
    {ajfeldma,jhalderm,felten}@cs.princeton.edu

September 13, 2006

This paper presents a fully independent security study of a Diebold AccuVote-TS voting machine, including its hardware and software.

We obtained the machine from a private party. Analysis of the machine, in light of real election procedures, shows that it is vulnerable to extremely serious attacks.

For example, an attacker who gets physical access to a machine or its removable memory card for as little as one minute could install malicious code; malicious code on a machine could steal votes undetectably, modifying all records, logs, and counters to be consistent with the fraudulent vote count it creates.

An attacker could also create malicious code that spreads automatically and silently from machine to machine during normal election activities—a voting-machine virus.

An attacker with access to the Diebold memory card could write an executable code easily creating an accurate total vote count, but fraudulent result.

Read the entire report here:

https://jhalderm.com/pub/papers/ts-evt07-init.pdf

Yeah, those Princeton clowns are real whack jobs. Everyone knows that nobody would ever try to rig an electonic vote machine to steal an election......Baaaaaahhh

And, this isn't the worst system. At least there is a paper trail. The "touch screen" vote rigging machines, like the ones used in South Carolina, are a criminals dream. THERE'S NO PAPER TRAIL AT ALL!

But I know. Nobody would ever steal an election so let's just blather on about meaningless BS and avoid anything of any genuine importance because an asssshole like WhereAmInow might call you a whack job.

For anyone that actually gives a shiite about THEIR VOTE:

The most powerful documentary ever produced on Vote Fraud, the HBO special "Hacking Democracy".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVTXbARGXso

Does anyone care? Is everyone brain dead?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Wild Vote Fraud on Display in Republican Caucuses and Primaries, Sheeple Don't Want to Know

Is everyone brain dead?

I'd say from 10 to 20 percent of Republican primary voters.

Apparently.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Re: Wild Vote Fraud on Display in Republican Caucuses and Primaries, Sheeple Don't Want to Know

Wake me when there is a vote that means something. Oh and by the way primary votes mostly mean nothing, particularly caucus votes. Who cares! Then if you have a beef with the vote then talk to the republican hooligans who run the vote. It is not really a state sponsored event. If the party bosses want to rig the vote that is their constitutional right as a freely associated group of individuals who gather for the purpose of selecting their freely independent group candidate, as allowed under the constitution. Each group can decide the manner and means and resolution of their vote. Conspiracy? Likely, but it is a buisness decision for that party to make as they wish under the constitution.

Sections
Shortcuts