Will the truthers answer?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from daddywags. Show daddywags's posts

Re: Will the truthers answer?

In Response to Will the truthers answer?:
    And will they consult their network of superbrave warriors? What if the plans were faulty? I mean, that wouldn't be a major revelation. Think about it. How many actual events just like that happened? Those weights? Those speeds? All that fuel? Physics has its obvious limits: How much calculation you can do. We probably do not have the capability - almost assuredly do not - to map every last particle in a ten mile, even a mile, radius of the towers. Location down to velocity and spin state, I'm talking. That's what you need for perfect modelling. (Nevermind that sticky area of assiging spin states and locations without measuring, thereby fixing said states and locations). In the 60s they didn't have anything like the computers we don't have for perfect modelling. They had some very limited machines, maybe, but I doubt those were used. WHY IS IT SO DAMNING THAT THE STRUCTURE FAILED IN LIGHT OF THAT ?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

911 Truther VS LIAR

911 PAID LIAR

No background, no credibility, just LIES

911 Truther

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center.  Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden.  Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988).  Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986).  Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000.  Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers.  Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology.  37 year NASA career.
    • Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
      "The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]."  http://www.ae911truth.org

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In Response to Re: Will the truthers answer?:
    In Response to Will the truthers answer? : 911 Truther VS LIAR 911 PAID LIAR No background, no credibility, just LIES 911 Truther Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center .  Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden.  Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988).  Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986).  Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000.  Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers.  Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology.  37 year NASA career. Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition: "The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]."  http://www.ae911truth.org
    Posted by daddywags

So why don't you explain what he or anyone else who dares question the silly theory you so blindly follow has lied about.  C'mon give it a shot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In the 60s they didn't have anything like the computers we don't have for perfect modelling. They had some very limited machines, maybe, but I doubt those were used.

Well, you know, the Jews have advanced technology that they acquired from the aliens. 9/11 was planned way back in the 40s after their successful "holocaust" ruse. That pretty much explains everything.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparklebunny. Show sparklebunny's posts

Isn't Deets the loon that suggested that there were no planes at all? 

Where do you find these people?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofLafeyette. Show GhostofLafeyette's posts

In Response to Will the truthers answer?:
    And will they consult their network of superbrave warriors? What if the plans were faulty? I mean, that wouldn't be a major revelation. Think about it. How many actual events just like that happened? Those weights? Those speeds? All that fuel? Physics has its obvious limits: How much calculation you can do. We probably do not have the capability - almost assuredly do not - to map every last particle in a ten mile, even a mile, radius of the towers. Location down to velocity and spin state, I'm talking. That's what you need for perfect modelling. (Nevermind that sticky area of assiging spin states and locations without measuring, thereby fixing said states and locations). In the 60s they didn't have anything like the computers we don't have for perfect modelling. They had some very limited machines, maybe, but I doubt those were used. WHY IS IT SO DAMNING THAT THE STRUCTURE FAILED IN LIGHT OF THAT ?

So, you think the towers fell because of faulty design?  Was building 7 likely built with the same faulty design characteristics?  Yes, that is possible.  Yeah, just go with that.  Don't hurt yourself - your brain might overheat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Isn't Deets the loon that suggested that there were no planes at all?  Where do you find these people?
    Posted by sparklebunny

Bingo!  Deets is one of the "No planers" , claiming a plane never hit the Pentagon, it flew over it !!
    Deets said this on the insanely stupid cable Jesse Ventura cable show.
    The pictures of 9/11 truther "experts" were all taken in the 70s and 80s, their senile experts are all around 90 years old now..

"Dwain Deets offers his opinion that the jetliner pulled up and flew off in a cloud of black smoke away from the building; it never hit the Pentagon".
    Uh, OK Dwayne...time for your nap....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofLafeyette. Show GhostofLafeyette's posts

In Response to Re: Will the truthers answer? : Lying to avoid the question, Grim? And you can't even stick to your freedom/fascism name? That's obviously not what I'm saying. I am obviously saying that nothing about the fact that the towers were supposedly designed to withstand an impact from a 707 or 767 or whatever it was indicates that bombs were used. Nothing about it indicates that the planes hitting WTCs, and the fires, were not the cause of the collapse. Because those arguments assume that the plans WORKED - that the buildings actually wouldn't fall if one of those planes flew into them. Imbecile

"I am obviously saying that nothing about the fact that the towers were supposedly designed to withstand an impact from a 707 or 767 or whatever it was indicates that bombs were used."

Ok.  Since the towers were designed to withstand direct hits from airliners then there must have been bombs inside.  Yes, I agree. The building design can not and would never indicate anything about bombs.  Like if I jumped into the Atlantic it does not indicate Peggy has blonde hair.  That, like your statement is nonsense.  The fact that the towers turned into dust and firefighters and first responders said that bombs were going off would however indicate that bombs were used.          

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GhostofLafeyette. Show GhostofLafeyette's posts

Heard bombs going off?  Or heard explosion? Or heard explosion-like sounds in the midst of having to try to rescue people from the hell that was in the midst of breaking loose? And how come we don't have any videos of it? (no, don't please re-post the same already debunked crap about poofs of dust comming out of the buildings as the collapse begins, etc).

"My story was never mentioned in the final report and I felt like I was being put on trial in a court room. They were trying to twist my words and make the story fit only what they wanted to hear" [PDF download]
    -Firefighter Louie Cacchioli

"When I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, ... I saw low-level flashes ... I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down ... You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw."
    - NYFD Assistant Fire Commissioner Stephen Gregory

“It was like a professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear 'Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop'."
    - NYC Paramedic Daniel Rivera

"It was as if as if they had detonated ... as if they had planned to take down a building, boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom "
    - NYFD Captain Dennis Tardio

"I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there were bombs set in the building."
    - NYFD Firefighter Louie Cacchioli

“There was just an explosion in the south tower. It seemed like on television when they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.”
    - NYFD Firefighter Richard Banaciski

"It almost sounded like bombs going off, like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight"
    - NYFD Firefighter Thomas Turilli

"Heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower . . . There were about ten explosions. . . . We then realized the building started to come down"
    - NYFD Firefighter Craig Carlson

"It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit. . . . We originally had thought there was like an internal detonation, explosives, because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down"
    - NYFD Firefighter Edward Cachia

"Somewhere around the middle . . . there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode ... With each popping sound it was initially an orange and then a red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building"
    - NYFD Captain Karin Deshore

"A debate began to rage because . . . many people had felt that possibly explosives had taken out 2 World Trade"
    - NYFD Firefighter Christopher Feny

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

"My story was never mentioned in the final report and I felt like I was being put on trial in a court room. They were trying to twist my words and make the story fit only what they wanted to hear"
    -Firefighter Louie Cacchioli

I googled Louie and this is what I found at his website:

http://louiecacchioli.com/about.html

Controversy

On September 12, 2001, Louie was heading to the WTC site to dig for survivors after only three hours of sleep when he was approached by a reporter from People magazine. The reporter was interested in what Louie had experienced the day before.

In an effort to describe what he saw and heard, Louie mentioned that there were loud noises inside the North Tower that “sounded like bombs going off.” There was some confusion over what Louie had tried to explain and he was misquoted as having said: “We were the first ones in the second tower after the plane struck. I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the twenty-fourth-floor to get in position to evacuate civilians. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there was bombs set in the building.”

Conspiracy theorists then used that quote as proof that 9/11 was an “inside job.” Since then, Louie has repeatedly tried to set the record straight that he was misquoted. Louie even went so far as to cooperate with the editors of Popular Mechanics magazine and was interviewed for the book Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts (Hearst, 2006).

You conspiracy people are really very sad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freedom2fascism. Show freedom2fascism's posts

Heard bombs going off?  Or heard explosion? Or heard explosion-like sounds in the midst of having to try to rescue people from the hell that was in the midst of breaking loose? And how come we don't have any videos of it? (no, don't please re-post the same already debunked crap about poofs of dust comming out of the buildings as the collapse begins, etc).

I have a few simple questions for you.

The government, as an entity, is renowned for lying, and obfuscation. There are endless examples of this, and quite frankly they even lie when there's no apparent need. I don't think you can argue this point with a straight face. Having established that fact, I ask you;

1) Why do you believe the official story?

Why do you believe their fantastical, complicated, and far fetched official theory bearing in mind, there is NO PROOF of any of the assertions they make, including any of the videos airport surveillance cameras, the surveillance cameras all around the Pentagon, (which were confiscated from businesses) or one single airplane part with a serial number on it from any of the four planes. 

You and your ilk spend hours trying to stand physics on its head and ignore the endless smoking guns that can't be explained, or are explained with abject nonsense. you desperately search for tidbits to discredit anyone and everyone who dares speak out, regardless of their education credentials or related professional work experience, yet you never look into those on the "official" side, those who work directly for the aforementioned lying government and those that profit from grants and contracts with the aforementioned lying government, and seem to swallow their every utterance as if it was pearls of wisdom from God's lips to your ears. Therefore I ask you;

2) Is there any little bitty part of the complicated official theory that you do not believe?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freedom2fascism. Show freedom2fascism's posts

And while you're contemplating those simple questions, remember this.

Every single assertion made by those questioning the official story has to be wrong, every single one, or else the official theory falls apart.

Conversely, every single assertion made by NIST and friends has to be correct, every single one, or else the official theory falls apart.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Thank you for wasting your time on yet another demonstration of why they're idiots.

No sweat kemosabe!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from daddywags. Show daddywags's posts

911 TRUTHER vs LIARS

911 Truther:

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret)
    Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority.  Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College.  34-year Air Force career. Licensed commercial pilot.  Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
    • Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."   http://www.physics911.net

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

911 TRUTHER vs LIARS 911 Truther: Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority.  Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College.  34-year Air Force career . Licensed commercial pilot.  Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic. Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ... The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. … With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. … As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."   http://www.physics911.net
    Posted by daddywags

And so he returns to the cut and paste.  A favorite activity of the troofer.  Well, that and starting new completely idiotic (but often amusing) threads.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from daddywags. Show daddywags's posts

In Response to Re: Will the truthers answer? : And so he returns to the cut and paste.  A favorite activity of the troofer.  Well, that and starting new completely idiotic (but often amusing) threads.
    Posted by Rushfan2112

You really have no answer for the professional experts, do you?

You want to make it all about me.

Ain't going to work, Punk.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

More funny from al Qaeda (not intentional of course, they're not known for a sense of humor.) Apparently they're peeved at Iran for disrespecting their great victory in 9/11 by promoting what they're calling a "ridiculous belief that stands in the face of all logic and reason." in other words, the insane belief that Americans had something to do with the planning and execution of the events of 9/11. Stupid Iranians.

Sections
Shortcuts