WWIII fails to start.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

WWIII fails to start.

Teusday.
    July 6, 2010.

Somewhere near Iran.

In a blistering spurt of inaction, World War III has again failed to ignite the world in an inferno of misery.

Over the past few weeks, reports of fleet rotations that were suspiciously routine caused some American citizens to fear that World War III would soon break out.

"They told us we were going over at 1000, then 1400, and then the *ssholes put it off again," complained Commander Arkeen.  Usually, when the United States intends to unexpectedly invade a country, it attempts to hide troop movements from enemy intelligence.  But in this instance, explained Arkeen, "we have to remain idle in order to give the impression that this is a routine exercise." 

This reporter passes another listless day of World War III not happening by participating in suspicious lifeboat release and capture exercises.  Anonymous sources claim that the rope allegedly used to tie the boats is crafted from an experimental and super-secret nano-thermite weave, which could prove useful in arming remote control mullosks with nuclear warheads.

Others beg to disagree.  "The complete lack of any evidence that World War III is about to begin is proof that David Rockefeller will force Israel to start World War III so that he and his band of aging bankers can take over the world.  Sheep only see an ordinary fleet rotation here.  But they will suffer when we try them for treason.  You just wait and see!" explained a source, who requested to remain anonymous out of fear that the flesh eating bunny rabbits will find his new bunker.

Readers are requested to contact this paper if any untoward mushroom clouds are observed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Re: WWIII fails to start.

Can I come out of my bunker yet?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scraptus. Show Scraptus's posts

This is good news!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

It actually has started, just the Zionazi controlled media refuses to publish the news.  Alex "Sheepy" Jones told me and he is never wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Oh, sorry.  Just kidding...   still nothin'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_fusion

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Didn't your mothers teach you not to embarrass yourself in public?

Our resident failed public "Defender" is, once again, displaying why he's not in the profession anymore.

Here Comes WWIII really started when the Bilderberg Group gave the "green light" for the attack at their annual meeting the beginning of June.

Since then, Children,

the Armada that doesn't exist, traveled to the Red Sea,

A Third US carrier, 4,000 Marines deployed to augment US armada opposite Iran,

Iran went on war alert over "US and Israeli concentrations" in Azerbaijan

Nasty New US Unilateral Sanction on Iran

Iran Threatens to Stop Western Ships if Subjected to Cargo Inspection

Oil giant BP stops refueling Iranian airliners in Europe - in face of threatened reprisals

Now children, all these events have transpired less than a month after these leaks came out of Bilderberg. I posted them at the time. But I know you all have the collective memories of a fruit fly.

And, even better, these significant stories have never been reported in YOUR US media, with the barely reported US sanctions story being the only exception.

Such children. Led by a complete failure. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Aha!  I see a clue!    Iran is clearly in on it too.  They have decided to implicitly declare war on America by promoting haircuts that battle western influence!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/07/world/middleeast/07haircut.html?ref=world

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Ya know Alex as the profit of all things news not worthy can't always be even close to finding the ballpark. He has a big job posting BS. he can't really look at the facts. Analysis he leaves to the people he firmly disagrees with for no reason.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Didn't your mothers teach you not to embarrass yourself in public?

Our resident failed public "Defender" is, once again, displaying why he's not in the profession anymore.

Here Comes WWIII really started when the Bilderberg Group gave the "green light" for the attack at their annual meeting the beginning of June.

Since then, Children,

Oil giant BP stops refueling Iranian airliners in Europe - in face of threatened reprisals

Now children, all these events have transpired less than a month after these leaks came out of Bilderberg. I posted them at the time. But I know you all have the collective memories of a fruit fly.

And, even better, these significant stories have never been reported in YOUR US media, with the barely reported US sanctions story being the only exception.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: WWIII fails to start.:
    I think they pulled his account or something.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

No. This is SOP for Grim/Sheep/Alex/Infowars. He hides after being beaten down then will re-appear when we or Israel bomb Iran's nuke facilities and say "see I told you". When we point out WWIII didn't start because Iran is alone in the world, he will say "yea but it is coming". Removing the oh so inconvenient "soon".

SOSDD

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Re: WWIII fails to start. : No. This is SOP for Grim/Sheep/Alex/Infowars. He hides after being beaten down then will re-appear when we or Israel bomb Iran's nuke facilities and say "see I told you". When we point out WWIII didn't start because Iran is alone in the world, he will say "yea but it is coming". Removing the oh so inconvenient "soon". SOSDD
    Posted by brat13

Yeah but a bunch of threads they started and all sorts of posts people responded to vanished.  Not sure if that happens when BDC pulls an account.  Of course, he could have gone and pulled all his own posts as an attempt to manufacture proof of a BDC conspiracy with Rockefeller to silence his brave warrior self.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Did WWIII start yet? I have not gotten the infowars.com email!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Alex was right!!! WWIII just started!

In all, the Chinese military awoke to find as many as 462 new Tomahawks deployed by the U.S. in its neighborhood.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Did WWIII start yet? I have not gotten the infowars.com email!
    Posted by brat13

Children, children.....I have NEVER run and hidden like Greg and boobi are doing.

You mental midgets remind me of scrawny, buck toothed halfwits in the crowd, screaming insults at the heavyweight champion.

Let's see. Maybe if I post the facts again, you might actually read.....but probably not. That's why you fools will end up getting screwed worse than everyone else when the shiite hits the fan.

Since then, Children,

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

It's bound to start soon.  Grim and Sheepy have been neutralized so the Bilderberg elite have no obstacles in their path!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Hey Guys

I just heard from a trusted source that the bombing begins in five minutes. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Hey Guys I just heard from a trusted source that the bombing begins in five minutes. 
    Posted by DamainAllen

Hey Guys I just heard  that Alex Jones predicted 6 weeks prior to 911, the WTC bombing would be blamed on CIA asset, Osama Bn Laden.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Hey Guys I just heard from a trusted source that the bombing begins in five minutes. 
    Posted by DamainAllen

Are we there yet?  I need to plan the rest of my summer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Congratulations on a great thread.
    It has scared off Grim and Sheepy. 

Maybe they went off to summer camp for paranoids.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

We took care of them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

MAN! What am I going to do with this 10,000 cans of SPAM, my hazmat suit and the gas masks! They are ruining my sumah!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

This just in I just found out ww3 is going to start in 1 month, yes Obama will be nuking Iran, who will be nuking Israel, who will be nuking Egypt. 

Meanwhile India and parkistan are going to nuke each other, North and South Korea will be going at it.

As for america turns out Russia will say what the heck and Nuke us, so we will decide to nuke south america and russia.

What does all this mean turn out no one remembers to nuke China and they control the world

Yep mark my words in just one month this all goes down.

You can trust me I am not like the others.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Gee I dunno.  You might want to buy his classic, "How to survive martial law in America," or perhaps "The fall of america and the western world, the 9 disc set!"

Tempting....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Ah I see, they must be waiting until we start shelling NK...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/21/world/asia/21military.html?hp

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Eagerly awating Grim's release from the mental hospital.....    

Sections
Shortcuts