WWIII fails to start.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: WWIII fails to start.

Will that armada ever arrive? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

This is one of the best threads ever posted...

It has worked like kryptonite on "Supernutjob" Grim  and his companion "Lois Loon" Sheople...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrientalYakuza. Show OrientalYakuza's posts

Can't wait to see the daisy cutter again...war have not started yet?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: WWIII fails to start.:
    [QUOTE]Will that armada ever arrive? 
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]
    Somali pirates hijack it and their leader Elvis Presley is asking for 10,000 pink Cadillacs to give out to his Somali fans in payment!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Welllll...     looks like Grim is back as "Grimsghost".

I'm sure he'll enlighten us as to what happened with the pink cadillacs, and why there's still no armada-inspired WWIII.

Summer's almost gone....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Where is alex, grim and sheep? Were they abducted to oman? Are they in a secret cell in armenia, frozen in terror? Or are they so lame they gave up and decided to play elsewhere?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE]Where is alex, grim and sheep? Were they abducted to oman? Are they in a secret cell in armenia, frozen in terror? Or are they so lame they gave up and decided to play elsewhere?
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]

Who knows.

It'd be nice if BDC actually got serious about banning people, and thus banned Grimsghost upon learning that Grimsghost = Grimfandango, which would require either a moderator reading his posts or someone reporting.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if they come back in a few months and claim to have been held by unnamed government ctors, to prevent them from spreading the "truth" on BDC's hidden forums....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Well, at least someone in Iran read his posts...

Iran's Revolutionary Guard Prepares Mass Graves for U.S. Troops

In the event that the United States decides to launch an attack on Iran, the Revolutionary Guard want to be ready. In response to Adm. Mike Mullen's announcement last week that the U.S. military has a plan in place to attack Iran if need be, the Guard has started to dig mass graves in which to bury U.S. troops. "The digging of the graves appears to be a show of bravado," the Guardian reported. According to General Hossein Kan'ani Moghadam, the Guard's deputy commander during the 1980s, the graves are being dug in the southwestern Khuzestan province. This is the same site where Iran buried Iraqi soldiers that were killed during the 1980-88 war with Saddam Hussein. "The mass graves that used to be for burying Saddam's soldiers have now been prepared again for U.S. soldiers, and this is the reason for digging this big number of graves," Moghadam said. He gave no indication as to how many graves are being prepared. Confirming Moghadam's report, recent footage obtained by the Guardian shows fresh, empty graves in the desert of Khuzestan. Moghadam also warned that Iran would strike out against nearby U.S. bases if the country is attacked. "Iran will have no choice but to strike the American bases in the region," he said. "The heavy costs of such a war will not be just on the Islamic Republic of Iran. America and other countries should accept that this would be the start of an extensive war in the region." The threats are being taken seriously, but the United States has long been committed to avoiding war with Iran if possible: When Mullen said that a plan was in place for attack, he was quick to follow that he saw it as a last-choice scenario.

The Guardian | Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2010

http://slatest.slate.com/id/2263573/?v=1#2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

GrimsGhost is here, and guess what: Still no explanation of why WWIII failed to start. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]GrimsGhost is here, and guess what: Still no explanation of why WWIII failed to start. 
    Posted by WhatIsItNow[/QUOTE]

You have heard of a slow boat to China?  Well, this is a very slow armada to Iran.  I heard it stopped for gas in New Jersey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PragmaticAmerican. Show PragmaticAmerican's posts

I keep checking in here...wouldn't want to miss WWIII or anything.

(Btw, Grimm...er, Alex Jones is on MSNBC as we speak)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Wait wait....

Grim has identified another possible reason we are not hearing about WWIII in Iran:  The CIA deliberately called off the WWIII-generating Armada mission when it saw Grim's posts on BDC, because this would help the CIA make it look like Grimfandango is crazy.

You see, that way, the twenty people who have visited national news in the last month - a very large percentage of the American population - are more likely to reject truther theories as crazy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkyTart. Show SnarkyTart's posts

operatin "IranSpank" will play out soon enough.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Of course, the sad thing is that when Israel really does end up attacking Iran to protect itself from a nuclear holocaust, as just about any reasonable security analyst seems to think very likely, Grim will actually convince himself that _he_ predicted it based on some nutjob conspiracy theory about what he has termed - in a disgusting perversion of terms - "ZIONazis"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Damn.  The CIA must have nabbed him before he could get back to me on this.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PragmaticAmerican. Show PragmaticAmerican's posts

I'm certain he's very happy, what with the three-point restraints and the Thorazine drip...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Of course he'd just prefer to start other threads about Israel to explaining why this, like all his other predictions, never happened.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Hopefully we have SAC's fossilized alien spacecraft CIA weapons ready when it does start.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

One week left to summer.  When will this Armada arrive and the war can start?  I have invested all my money in Halliburton.  This better happen soon.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

I'm on vacation next week.  Grim, where the f*ck is this WWIII?  You predicted it as a certainty.  Now where is it?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

[QUOTE]I'm on vacation next week.  Grim, where the f*ck is this WWIII?  You predicted it as a certainty.  Now where is it?

Patience, Rome wasn't built in a day, WW1 and WW2 weren't launched in a day, and neither will WW3. It takes time for the devious psychopaths to put all of the necessary pieces in place.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

WW1 took a few weeks.  WW2 literally took a day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WWIII fails to start. : Patience, Rome wasn't built in a day, WW1 and WW2 weren't launched in a day, and neither will WW3. It takes time for the devious psychopaths to put all of the necessary pieces in place.
    Posted by GrimsGhost[/QUOTE]

What a cop-out.  In your conveniently deleted posts, you claimed it was imminent any day.  Sparking this mocking thread.

So it wasn't imminent?  "It takes time"?   Gee I wonder what function that assertions plays in your overall conspiracy theme.  Oh yeah - it excuses the fact that all your predications have proved false...  we just have to wait until there is a war.  Then, whenever there is in fact a war, it must be because you predicted it. 

Yeah ok.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WWIII fails to start. : What a cop-out.  In your conveniently deleted posts, you claimed it was imminent any day.  Sparking this mocking thread. So it wasn't imminent?  "It takes time"?   Gee I wonder what function that assertions plays in your overall conspiracy theme.  Oh yeah - it excuses the fact that all your predications have proved false...  we just have to wait until there is a war.  Then, whenever there is in fact a war, it must be because you predicted it.  Yeah ok.

It is imminent.

Every day that goes by without it kicking off is another great day for the planet, and most of humanity.

You can rest assured that there are factions within the countries involved that want immediate war, and factions that don't, and these factions battle internally every single day, even as you read this.

I don't have a crystal ball, and don't channel Nostradamus, but it dosen't take a psychic to realize the nuclear tinderbox we are sitting on top of.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE] You can rest assured that there are factions within the countries involved that want immediate war, and factions that don't, and these factions battle internally every single day, even as you read this

I don't have a crystal ball, and don't channel Nostradamus...
    Posted by GrimsGhost[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you fail to see the irony in following the first sentence with the second phrase.