WWIII fails to start.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: WWIII fails to start.

In Response to Re: WWIII fails to start.:
    In Response to Re: WWIII fails to start. : It is imminent. Every day that goes by without it kicking off is another great day for the planet, and most of humanity. You can rest assured that there are factions within the countries involved that want immediate war, and factions that don't, and these factions battle internally every single day, even as you read this. I don't have a crystal ball, and don't channel Nostradamus, but it dosen't take a psychic to realize the nuclear tinderbox we are sitting on top of.
    Posted by GrimsGhost

It is imminent... at some time or other.

Maybe the fleet is using Hurricane Earl as cover to sneak up on Iran?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Now that Grim is back, perhaps he can enlighten us as to why that Armada still isn't starting WWIII.  Bad circuits?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: WWIII fails to start.:
    Now that Grim is back, perhaps he can enlighten us as to why that Armada still isn't starting WWIII.  Bad circuits?
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

Armyofone might have the answers as he is a new found expert on world political conspiracy theories.   Or is he just a recycled one...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Hmm...  the US armada accompanied by Israeli ship still hasn't started WWIII, Grim.

Maybe this coming summer? 

I hope your recent termination has freed you up to answer this important question.

http://foodbeast.com/content/2011/01/11/humorous-dominos-employee-termination-record/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Awww.  Looks like Grim buggered off again.  Well he'll be back, with an explanation, I hope.... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bill1013. Show bill1013's posts

Sounds like some of you forgot to take your meds today...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

....bump....

(Seriously, though; I hope he just buggered off.  Grim could very well have been actually mentally ill, and hopefully didn't erm...do anything).

Sections
Shortcuts