WWIII: Still failing to start.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Re: WWIII: Still failing to start.

It is amazing. The end of all days is niegh. We merely sit like sheep for the last XX years waiting. This is pathetic the post prophets must begin post haste to hasten the end of days. After 25 years I am still waiting. Sorry to say I also aged in the process. I may well die before the end of days and miss all the whitty commentary from alex and company. Come on we can do it if we all believe!!! I though the end of days was $4 a gallon gas. I was sooo disapointed when I still had to pay. $2000 dollar an ounce gold went by and my bank still has money in it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Obama must be bummed.  All this effort to try to collapse the economy and bring about a new world order through violence,and ... nothing.

IT'S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: WWIII: Still failing to start.:
    [QUOTE]Obama must be bummed.  All this effort to try to collapse the economy and bring about a new world order through violence,and ... nothing. IT'S HARDER THAN IT LOOKS!
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Thanks for adding to the satire.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WWIII: Still failing to start. : Thanks for adding to the satire.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

HEY! I'm serious. 

(kidding)

But, on a serious note, the world seems to always be in turmoil, yet it still moves forward.  I have become aware that killing off the hope that humans have, their generally positive outlook towards the future is harder than it looks.  My take is that if your frame of reference is only what you can see, feel, or hear, and does not go beyond into some sort of positive spiritual expereince, the world does indeed look bleak.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WWIII: Still failing to start. : HEY! I'm serious.  (kidding) But, on a serious note, the world seems to always be in turmoil, yet it still moves forward.  I have become aware that killing off the hope that humans have, their generally positive outlook towards the future is harder than it looks.  My take is that if your frame of reference is only what you can see, feel, or hear, and does not go beyond into some sort of positive spiritual expereince, the world does indeed look bleak.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

It depends on the spiritual experience.  I see billboards on the highways where some church is predicting the end of the world.  Talk about bleak...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

WWIII: Still failing to start.

It better start soon or my investments in the military industrial complex are going to be worthless.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

That's one way to end global warming. Better get algore on this pronto.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Will WIII help or hinder Darth Cheney creating the Galactic Empire for the benefit of the Bilderberg Elite and the Dark Side of the Force?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

It will start Saturday !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]It will start Saturday !
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

Then I will mow the lawn on Sunday.  Might get out of it that way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I own sheep. They eat the grass and I get a tax break !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

I saw two dogs fighting, could this be the start? Or maybe next week. Are the NBA finals done yet?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

[QUOTE]WWIII: Still failing to start. It better start soon or my investments in the military industrial complex are going to be worthless.
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

The GM return looks better than 5 bill. But the end of days will still make it worthless so sell stock. Buy a really sweet corner of paradise and sever all bills. that way if it does not happen you can fight for survival without going to court.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffsuzuki. Show jeffsuzuki's posts

But it has started; the media has been suppressing the story.  Every major city in the US has been devastated, only you won't see the videos on CNN or Fox, infiltrated as they are by liberal arch conservatives. 

Just you wait.  The world will end on the 21st, and none of the regular news outlets will report it.  You'll only get the real story on the internet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]Somewhere near iran... Oh. Sorry, false alarm.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]
    Too funny....!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goright. Show Goright's posts

[QUOTE]That's one way to end global warming. Better get algore on this pronto.

Make no mistake, it is coming. The progs don't get it--the old ignorance is bliss.
      ·  "Real inflation rate almost 10%?" by Bob Unruh, on how the U.S. government is "on trajectory to crush the middle class within 5 years"·  "12 signs of hyperinflation" – on how rampant inflation will destroy the American dollar, which used to be "as good as gold"·  "Obituary: The U.S. dollar is dead" --the Federal Reserve sees no choice but to inflate the money supply·  "Tangible investments … that lick your hand" --answering the question: With dollars losing their value, what's the best place for your money?·  "Is Obama really 'in over his head'?" -- "No, his objective from Day 1 has been to punish those who are prosperous" 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Well Grimfandango, I mean... Barage-Bushama... We've been waiting for more than a year since you told us WWIII was about to start, as based on your having read a trutherized article about an ordinary ship rotation near Iran.... ...still waiting. Oh. Also waiting for US sovereignty to be handed over to David Bilderberg or Xenu or whoever it was is always just about but not quite able to destroy humanity.

It has already started, there is just a media black-out.  You don't think that was really a hurricane we had yesterday, do you? It was fallout from a secret weapon controlled by the Obama administration.

Yes, as fantastical as it may sound, Obama has taken over the Cheney weather machine!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Obama has taken over the Cheney weather machine!

How do you know that they're not the same person? Has anyone ever seen Obama and Cheney together in the same room? Just sayin.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Obama has taken over the Cheney weather machine! How do you know that they're not the same person? Has anyone ever seen Obama and Cheney together in the same room? Just sayin.

Well, each of them is at least half white, so, maybe, just maybe...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

What would Cheney be, half white and half demon?

Obama: half black and half wit.  Heh.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]Uh oh...he's on to me... In Response to Re: 4 Remote Controlled 767's on 9/11 :

Not really, you work for CENTCOM, remember?  Darn it, me and my big mouth.  I'm getting passed over again for sure...

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

I stepped outside this morning and saw a giant bright ball of fire in the sky and thought maybe this was it...then I realized it was just the sun.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]Takes me back to the old days of the Infowars/Prison Planet nuts, fondly. I recall one showing photos of con-trails from planes causing rainbows, and thus, chemical, with the explanation that airborne water, doesn't make rainbows. I asked him if he had ever used a hose in daylight.
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, chem-trails...how soon we forget...

Sections
Shortcuts