Diet Supplements

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

Diet Supplements

Has anyone actually used any that work and don't give the jitters? There are so many to choose from, but I have not heard of any that actually work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Diet Supplements

Hi tru, diet or diet????á What kind of diet supplements do youhave in mind? Supplements to enhance your diet - or supplements toloose weight? Most supplements are chemicals - not good for our bodies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

Diet Supplements

To lose weight. I think they are bad for you too, but am curious to know if any actually work. My appetite has been huge lately due to stress and i want to calm it down, but I don't want to take anything that might raise blood pressure or have any other side effects.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Diet Supplements

Hi tru, I don't want to beat the horse, but the only way to looseweight is eating sensible.I know, with stress that is difficult. Andtruly, diet pills don't work.
    I must have tried every diet available to no avail. I would loose - yes, but it would come back faster and with more.
    Have you ever tried the South Beach Diet? It worked the best for me andreally well for my husband. He lost 8 lbs. in 2 weks. I lost 5, betterthan I have ever done. It is real food and plenty. The only realproblem I had, was that I could not have any fruit for the first twoweeks, and fruit is one of my staples. That was very difficult for me.
    Best of luck to you - Pingo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

Diet Supplements

I have the book at home ( along with many others ) I will take a look at it again.áMy trainer actually told me thatáIácouldn't lose weight because I wasn't eating enough andáthat throws off metabolism.áI was just curious as to if anyone ever had any results from any of these magic pills that seem to be advertised everywhere. I had one friend lose alot when he was on xenadrine, but it gave him heart palipitations.A few years back I tried Meridia presecribed by my doctor which is now known over the counter as Alli. It made me even hungrier.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Diet Supplements

Hi tru, if you already have the book at home, you should really try it. i don' t know, how much you need to loose - but I only wanted to get rid of those stubborn 10 pounds - and was amazed, that the first 5 went so quickly. If you have more to loose - I am sure you will loose a lot more.
    Best of luck to you, I know it is difficult, but if you really put your mind to it, I think you will succeed. All those pills do not work, and they are definitely not good for your body. The problem with most diets are in my opinion, that they really do not change ones eating habits. The habits, that made one put on the extra weight in the first place.
    Hope to hear from you soon, that you had succes with the South Beach.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

Diet Supplements

There is no trick to losing weight. There is no magic pill. Sorry but it comes down to eating right and exercising. You do those two things and you will lose the weight.

Sections
Shortcuts