Do You Disagree with Obama?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

It seems like we've gotten to the point where if you disagree with Obama you may be accused of being a "racist."

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I could care less what the color of Barak Obamas skin is, where his parents and grandparents come from, what his religious beliefs are (he is a Christian). He is an intelligent, charismatic, patriotic American running for president doing what he thinks is best for the country. (and with a lust for power like most politicians) I and many others disagree with him and his proposed policies and will not vote for him. It has nothing to do with skin color.

I understand politics is a nasty business, but I object to the insinuation that anything negative said about BO is construed as racist.

Judge him on his character, experience and proposed policies. Judge McCain on his character, experience and proposed policies.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Bob - Dont you understand that this is how the looney left gets an empty suit elected? They tried it here in Boston with Duvall and it worked. Problem is that the rest of the country isnt like all the fruit cakes here. They are in big trouble now with this guy. Just look at the convention. They are having to crawl back to Bill and Hillary.

This guy Obama is slapping himself silly on his own. McCain doesn't even have to do anything.

Insane........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

[Quote]only closed minded and uninformed people think of others as racist who don't support obama. and the race thing doesn't seem as prevalent (among the people on this board and others) since the primary season. so while i wouldn't think of you as a racist, i would have to question your intelligence in supporting mccain, who doesn't know if he's coming or going?[/Quote]
    bostonscauma,
    I know you buy into the "conspiracy theories" , but , trust me on this one. Nothing bad will happen if you press the key below. CAPITAL letters...otherwise some may think you are medicated and numbed out.
    The poet e.e cummings could get away with all lower case scribblings, but... you are no e.e cummings.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Only stupid people vote for republicans.

Thank God for liberals who are smarter than the rest of us.

Of course supporting Obama is a wicked smart decision.

How's Obama Scauma..how's Obama polling these days???

More importantly..answer this....

Is Obama polling poorly because Obama is a bad candidate or is it because McCain is such a great candidate and is a great campaigner and orator???

Only one can occur. Admit it, any decent dem choice should completely walk away with this election...and then there is the brilliant choice of Obama!!! Who is the dumb one here??? Dumb is a dem loss in November and right now it looks very good for the Sr. Senator not the intern.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

If Scauma if republicans are all so stupid then why is the almighty choice of Obama playing itself as a complete flop???

ANY other candidate would have a 20 point lead against McCain....Obama??? Not so much. Stupid is as stupid does. You should have picked someone else. It's unimagineable that the dems could lose this election...but when it comes to losing dems invent new ways.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

[Quote]only closed minded and uninformed people think of others as racist who don't support obama. and the race thing doesn't seem as prevalent (among the people on this board and others) since the primary season. so while i wouldn't think of you as a racist, i would have to question your intelligence in supporting mccain, who doesn't know if he's coming or going?[/Quote]

scauma - The fact that you still stand behind this arrogant individual after he refused to separate himself from Rev. Wright, wont admit that the surge worked, and is solving the energy problem by telling Americans to inflate their tires says volums about your intellegence. Id be careful on who your calling a bunch of dummies!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[Quote]

scauma - The fact that you still stand behind this arrogant individual after he refused to separate himself from Rev. Wright, wont admit that the surge worked, and is solving the energy problem by telling Americans to inflate their tires says volums about your intellegence. Id be careful on who your calling a bunch of dummies![/Quote]

Congrats, Py!! How many points did this one score you with the McCain Internet Troll Sweepstakes??

"Paris Hilton? Britney Spears? Is that the best you guys can come up with??"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cuchalain. Show cuchalain's posts

[Quote]I'll be voting for an African American, but his name isn't Obama.

Am I a racist, or just not intelligent enough to hang with the uber geniuses on the left?[/Quote]

no. maybe.

Allen Keyes!? C'mon, Greg.

I would have hit you for the cover at Cy and Gerry's if I'd known you were going to vote for Allen Keyes.

;-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cuchalain. Show cuchalain's posts

[Quote]

Saw Cy 3 hours ago

[/Quote]

I hope he's doing well. Do you keep in touch w/Gerry?

del

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomSinMA. Show TomSinMA's posts

Unforftunately, many people oppose Obama purely on racial grounds, but use "issues" to cover that fact.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

Exactly when has anyone been accused of being rascist for disagreeing with Obama? Oh wait, that's right, its more the Right Wings looney lies...

Sections
Shortcuts