HEADACHES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandybaby. Show sandybaby's posts

HEADACHES

Are you a man or a woman? I ask because hormonal changes wreak havoc on us gals. Have you seen a dentist?áCould be TMJ; grinding the teeth causes a build up of air in the sinuses and ear tubes and that hurts more than one might think. If conventional medicine is not working perhaps you should look into eastern treatments like accupuncture (sp?) or the one where they press the pressure points on the hands and feet to relieve pain. Good luck. Chronic pain s*cks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandybaby. Show sandybaby's posts

HEADACHES

Good for you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

HEADACHES

I've heard good things about ear candling, though I have never tried it.

Have you had an MRI for your headaches?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandybaby. Show sandybaby's posts

HEADACHES

They put new carpet in one of our office areas and one woman got so sick they had to move her to a different floor. You should call them and find out exactly what is in the carpet, the padding and any other materials including adhesives used, if any.

Eek...I hope you don't have to rip it all up but if that's what it takes to get rid of the headaches it may be your only option.

If that is not it...any chance you have mold? I've read articles and watched some scary Dateline-type shows on the kind of health problems mold can cause.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abet6d. Show abet6d's posts

HEADACHES

First. Ear candling is very good idea for sinus problem. I tryed and couple my friends too. They love it. It is amazing. I had it done in eve&michael salon in Brookline.
    Second. Check your cervical vertebras at chyropractic's office. It could be a reason for headache.

Sections
Shortcuts