Just keep in mind: Biden voted to go into Iraq

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Martha1. Show Martha1's posts

Obama can't afford to mention it, but I will:

He said he was the candidate for change and stuff about how he didn't support the war in Iraq, etc. but he didn't say that Biden did. (I read the transcript of Biden's lame excuses when he was interviewed by Tim Russert on "Meet the Press". The very same "reasons" why he was allegedly fooled or duped by the Bush administration, i.e. allegations of Saddam being a "serious threat", those of us who opposed this war knew to be blatant lies and deception.

If Biden was so unable to see what so many of us could see, what kind of a "change" candidate is he going to be. What I am leading to here is that Biden voted for the appropriation of funds to invade Iraq becuase it ws politically expedient for him to do so.

However, that said, I suppose if Obama had tapped a person of greater integrity, such as Barabara Boxer of California, he would never have a chance of winning the election.

Keep in mind, folks, that Obama is going to have to compromise all over the place if he is elected so we might have change, but not enough of it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cuchalain. Show cuchalain's posts

However, that said, I suppose if Obama had tapped a person of greater integrity, such as Barabara Boxer of California,

hahahahahaha

you've got a great sense of humor, i'll give you that. This is the only time I've ever seen "Barbara Boxer" and "integrity" mentioned in the same sentence without the modifiers "complete" and "lack of"

Damn, you're a pistol...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Keep in mind, folks, that Obama is going to have to compromise all over the place if he is elected

It's called politics!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomSinMA. Show TomSinMA's posts

WEll of course Biden voted for the authorization for Bush to invade Iraq if there was no other alternative. Problem is that all the evidence points to the fact that they were all LIED TO!!! There are quite a few sources out there that report that when Bush was making his statements about WMDs in Iraq, he already KNEW they were false cuz he had been TOLD by the CIA that there didnt have any. I am jsut hoping that justice will be done for the 4100 brave soldiers who needlessly were killed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadWolf7. Show BadWolf7's posts

[Quote]WEll of course Biden voted for the authorization for Bush to invade Iraq if there was no other alternative. Problem is that all the evidence points to the fact that they were all LIED TO!!! There are quite a few sources out there that report that when Bush was making his statements about WMDs in Iraq, he already KNEW they were false cuz he had been TOLD by the CIA that there didnt have any. I am jsut hoping that justice will be done for the 4100 brave soldiers who needlessly were killed.[/Quote]

Congress had access to the exact same information and reports as the President.

Congress is comprised of adults. Many of whom , like Senator Biden, have been looking at this information and dealing with these situations for 30 years.

Don't be gullible enough to beleive that they all didn't know exactly what they were voting for.