No voice for the voters of Mass - again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fortysomething. Show fortysomething's posts

So, we are left out in the decision making process - again during Murray and DeMasi's bid to be king and queen of massachusetts...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fortysomething. Show fortysomething's posts

no doubt, but can they at least give us the "illusion" that Massachusetts has a democratic process?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fortysomething. Show fortysomething's posts

Yes, I do blame them for their actions. These politicians win elections by making promises they do not keep. While I might say that the voters have a short attention span and poor memories, I wouldn't describe them as stupid.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lccprez. Show lccprez's posts

Makes you wish for:

1. term limits of zero for some elected officals.
    2. Mob rule ( no .. not the kind from the North End)
    3. The ability for citizebn recall elections mid term when elected officals do not follow their bosses wishes - the citizens. Fire their butts, adn make someone accountable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lccprez. Show lccprez's posts

Ok, you got me, reality check.

How about locking the doors up on Beacon Hill, and having a barbecue.

If George Keverian were still there, in his prime, he could have all of us. Now, he's skinny, and gets bounced from a third rate position in Everett.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tommyboy77. Show tommyboy77's posts

Mass is the only state in which the population has declined the last 4 years in a row....Of course....the ones that are leaving are the busniess owners, major corporations, etc. The only people left are the ones that live off the democratic establishment.

Soon there will be nobody left for them to Tax.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lccprez. Show lccprez's posts

That's a really ugly thought you've presented - you should be ashamed of yourself.

But funny.

You'd need You Tube with a 60" screen for the display, methinks.