Obama picks Biden as VP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Early Saturday morning, Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama named Senator Joe Biden of Delaware as his running mate.

What do you think of this pick? Did Obama make the right choice? Who do you think Obama should have selected?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hitdawg75. Show Hitdawg75's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

The two of them should have enough hot air to resurrect the hindenburg blimp and fly across the world.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ann1ea. Show ann1ea's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

I am thrilled. Great political choice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notbadandyourself. Show notbadandyourself's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

It doesn't matter. Obama won't win. Let me ask all of you... Do any of you think that YOUR state senator will be ready to be President 4 years from now?? Any of you... How about you folks in Senator Pacheco's district? What about you in Senator Murray's district.. Any takers in Senator Spilka's district???

I didn't think so. Obama has done nothing but spew the empty hretoric we heard with Deval Patrick. He's a phony and a light weight that can only perform with a teleprompter.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SandyJones1025. Show SandyJones1025's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

At first I was dismayed as I really wanted John Edwards on the ticket, my second choice would have been Evan Bayh. That said, I looked up Joe Biden again, read his bio, and looked into his record. I am impressed, this is an excellent choice for our new VP. I'm behind this choice 100%.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PJ1. Show PJ1's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Biden has done more to undermine the civil liberties of U.S. fathers than anyone else in history! He is a good fit for the upcoming election race, he lacks substance and he will undermine more of our constitutional rights, as he has done in the past. Obama picked a loser.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanman. Show Kanman's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Obama has no chops. He is not presidential material. Maybe in 10 or 15 yrs.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from organic. Show organic's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Thank the universe for this one! Biden will be the bulldog that will bark in the face of the republican B.S. smear machine!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from War-Eagle. Show War-Eagle's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

What do I have to say about this pick? Hillary supporter here for McCain

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox-n-pats-fan. Show sox-n-pats-fan's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Better than Hilary...now it'll be a horse race instead of a horse's _ss

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CorkyMuldoon. Show CorkyMuldoon's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

I could only have been happier if The One had picked John F'in Kerry for his running mate.

Biden? I'll take Biden. It's a craptacular choice from a craptacular candidate.

I'm a happy man...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigLou. Show BigLou's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Joe Biden is a slimeball.... Anyone remember his aborted attempt at the Presidency? This guy will doom the Democratic ticket.

I was supporting Obama, but the more I listen to him the more I realize he doesn't have enough experience... Kind of like Deval Patrick at the national level...

The alternative from the Democrats would have been four years of chronic PMS in a pantsuit... No thanks...

Now we get to look forward to four years of an old angry troll in the White House who is firmly in the hip pocket of big business and believes the war in Iraq was "just" and is "winnable"....

Let's hope McCain selects Romney for VP - then McCain's wife will have someone to go get Botox injections with....

Hey, why don't we just re-elect Dubya....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from llibgib. Show llibgib's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Good Pick! McCain is a LOSER anyway. Who wants four more years of Bush?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigLou. Show BigLou's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Joe Biden is a slimeball.... Anyone remember his aborted attempt at the Presidency? This guy will doom the Democratic ticket.

I was supporting Obama, but the more I listen to him the more I realize he doesn't have enough experience... Kind of like Deval Patrick at the national level...

The alternative from the Democrats would have been four years of chronic PMS in a pantsuit... No thanks...

Now we get to look forward to four years of an old angry troll in the White House who is firmly in the hip pocket of big business and believes the war in Iraq was "just" and is "winnable"....

Let's hope McCain selects Romney for VP - then McCain's wife will have someone to go get Botox injections with....

Hey, why don't we just re-elect Dubya....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hippydippy. Show hippydippy's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Hmm... disappointed. I've always considered Biden pretty ditsy and blustery. I don't get it. He may lose some clout with Obamblicans over this choice. Point for John McCain.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cbreeze. Show cbreeze's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

An excellent choice......so much better than the previous kerry's pick which killed his chance to be elected.

these guys will win and restore the USA to a true democracy to lead the world

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Republican here who thinks this is a good choice , both politically and for the good of the country.
    If Obama is elected, he must keep the left wing moonbats away from the serious business of defending the country (assuming Obama is not a moonbat himself...)
    Having the experienced Biden around is a good thing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcbosox. Show dcbosox's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

At first I was dismayed as I really wanted John Edwards on the ticket, my second choice would have been Evan Bayh. That said, I looked up Joe Biden again, read his bio, and looked into his record. I am impressed, this is an excellent choice for our new VP. I'm behind this choice 100%.

Are you kidding me? You had to look up his bio?

This guy has been around forever and has made a name for himself. This is indicative of the people who will be behind Obama this year...neophyte Democrats who "want change." It is one thing to want change, another thing to know how to make it happen. I would like to see how many Obama supporters have actually voted before!

The ticket should be reversed. My hope is that if elected, Obama will go around and just give speeches, and leave the actual decision making up to Biden.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CorkyMuldoon. Show CorkyMuldoon's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]...these guys will win and restore the USA to a true democracy to lead the world[/Quote]

This is a democracy? I thought it was a constitutional republic. Guess I've been wrong all these years...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from championsbaby. Show championsbaby's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

I still don't understand why there was a primary in Puerto Rico.....says a lot about the politics of the US.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from usmc0491. Show usmc0491's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

This should be interesting.
    In 2006, Biden said, "You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”
    Obama, to give him his due, has been opposed to the war in Iraq. BIden voted for it.
    Obama, the "agent of change," has picked the ultimate insider. Biden has been in Congress since 1973 (perhaps '72).
    Obama doesn't accept cash from federally registered lobbyists. Biden has collected more than $5 million from lawyers and lobbyists - in the past five years alone. Further, his son Hunter is a federally registered lobbyist for the D.C.-based firm of Oldaker, Biden & Belair.
    Give the devil his due, Biden can be brilliant in terms of foreign policy.
    But a man so brilliant should not have had to plagiarize an acceptance speech.
    Obama's pick just doesn't put him over the top.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Moodybluewyse. Show Moodybluewyse's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Re: 'Biden has done more to undermine the civil liberties . . . Obama picked a loser.'

OBAMA IS the loser. Mr. Biden is admired and respected by EVERYONE ... has been working for this country for 36+ years ... Obama has been a senator for about a year and a half ... THEN HE STARTED RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. Joe has more substance than any of the other potential candidates (except Hillary) for PRESIDENT OR VEEP! In fact, Senator Clinton and Senator Biden would have been THEE TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregRod87. Show GregRod87's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Biden is a good pick. He holds no punches.

I can't wait for the debates. Here you will see McCain fumbling like an old dude trying to get his meds out if the Monday thru Friday pill box and a polished master in Obama shred him with bladed accuracy.

Obama '08

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seandoane. Show seandoane's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

That makes two Plagiarists on the ticket now.
    Nice pick Obama.
    The Obama campaign looks to be in panic mode, but, even Biden can't save this failed campaign.

Sections
Shortcuts