Obama picks Biden as VP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cuchalain. Show cuchalain's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]I think Biden is an excellent pick.. regardless of the bafoonery that I've read on this site by the wing nut republican crowd.[/Quote]

bafoonery?
    lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cuchalain. Show cuchalain's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]Really? Which conspiracy theories am I a part of?[/Quote]
    wait until Grim finds out you're working his side of the street.
    It ain't gonna be pretty, Greg.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cuchalain. Show cuchalain's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]

The economics of running a business over the course of 15 or 20 years is a lot different than how much you "make" over the same period as an employee of a company. I'm glad to know that you make more in 2008 than you did in 1995. I would hope that would be true for anyone. But you've missed my point. It's not about the individual salary of an employee (we give raises to all of our employees at least what the cost of living increase is each year). It's about the economics of the business environment in general. And that has a lot to do with the direction of the economy dictated by the President and the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank, etc...

Maybe you've always counted on other people to write you a check each week. Vote however you want... but eventually the people who write those checks to you will have to decide if they can even make it as a business any more.

I work for myself and work hard to make a living. I don't count on other people to write pay checks to me. And I think that Obama is the candidate who will help me out more than a guy who doesn't even know how many houses he owns.[/Quote]

you're awesome, man.

now STFU, mmkay?
    thanks for playin'

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kerry21. Show kerry21's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

The only way Obama was getting MY vote was if he put Hillary on the ticket. No Hillary, no vote. Way to energize the party, Barack.

PS John McCain isn't getting my vote either. I will be sitting this one out -- as much as it pains me to do so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joebob12345. Show joebob12345's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Disappointed in Biden. Disappointed in the whole thing actually. Would never vote for McCain. Yawn. I do think it's extremely funny that folks can even argue or discuss this stuff seriously.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Futuretimes1. Show Futuretimes1's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]Thats excellent Future Boy! Although your obsession with me is getting kinda awkward kid. I'll give ya a call when I need my lawn mowed.

You're legal right?[/Quote]

Ahh.. yes. You? My wife and I have been married legally for quite some time.. I'm sure now that it's legal for you in this State, you must be thrilled. Congratulations.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from russ1010. Show russ1010's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Now if we could only get Obama off the ticket!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Futuretimes1. Show Futuretimes1's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]Married 20 years last March. We sold her business.

Now about my lawn . . .[/Quote]

You sold "HER" business.... that explains everything... you're a moocher who has lived off of your wife's money. Typical...you have no clue, yet you think that you have a right to preach to others about the economics of business. What a joke.

And as far as your lawn.... you can't afford me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Recifense. Show Recifense's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]A far-left liberal is Obama's choice? Color me shocked. The moonbats will love this choice, I'm sure.[/Quote]

Funny. From my perspective this is a far-right choice. Voted for the bankers, voted for the Iraq war. This choice is far too far to the far right for my tastes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Recifense. Show Recifense's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]What do I have to say about this pick? Hillary supporter here for McCain[/Quote

Hillar supporter for McCain is a feminist for a facist.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Futuretimes1. Show Futuretimes1's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]

"All I know is that I run a landscaping company and we did a heck of a lot better ten years ago under Clinton. "

so your Irish mother raised the rent huh?[/Quote]

No... I own my own house.. I'm sure that your rental problems are tough right now.. you know.. with all the subsidies running out and all because the republicans think that anyone who is struggling deserves the crap they have to live with........ but I'm sur're you'll be fine.

Don't worry.,.... be happy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Biden is a gasbag, but 9 trillion dollars in debt with next year's deficit calculated by the Bush administration at 463 billion has been enough to wreck this country's economy for decades. When you add in the carnage from a war started on a bunch of lies and McCain's 95 % pro Bush Administration voting record, Obama is still the only realistic option.
    It is a disgrace that as the world's richest nation we can't provide health care for all Americans. We can give billions to Halibrton and others to rebuild Iraq while our infrastructure at home decays. All the while the Bush administration has seen fit to give 76% of his tax cuts to the richest 1% of the nation. This Administration has been marked by incompetency, corruption and greed. 80 % of Americans think this country is on the wrong track, so why anyone would think that that would change with McCain is a mystery to me!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sticksnstones. Show sticksnstones's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]What do I have to say about this pick? Hillary supporter here for McCain[/Quote]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fsiino. Show fsiino's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

Not an Obama supporter but like Biden. If their roles were reversed I'd be tempted. McCain may be an underwhelming candidate but he is definitely not Bush. Gas goes to $5/gallon before November and then maybe the Democrats can pull it off...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sticksnstones. Show sticksnstones's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]Joe Biden is a slimeball.... Anyone remember his aborted attempt at the Presidency? This guy will doom the Democratic ticket.

I was supporting Obama, but the more I listen to him the more I realize he doesn't have enough experience... Kind of like Deval Patrick at the national level...

The alternative from the Democrats would have been four years of chronic PMS in a pantsuit... No thanks...

Now we get to look forward to four years of an old angry troll in the White House who is firmly in the hip pocket of big business and believes the war in Iraq was "just" and is "winnable"....

Let's hope McCain selects Romney for VP - then McCain's wife will have someone to go get Botox injections with....

Hey, why don't we just re-elect Dubya....
    [/Quote]

Deval wasn't a state senator for 8 years, and a U.S. senator for 3. Did you even bother reading Obama's plans and proposals? Obviously, you did not, or you would see has a very good understanding of a wide range of issues.

And we can't re-elect Dubya even if people wanted to. It's called the 22nd Amendment. Try reading the Constitution sometime.

You are the poster child for the ignorant voter.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Futuretimes1. Show Futuretimes1's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]

We sold her business ya dope. You're beyond stupid, a lot of fun, and disturbingly obsessed. And you think I'm preaching! I get it now, you're conspiracy fears are part of the disease.

If ya can't do my lawn, could ya stand on it with a lantern?

A gig is a gig dunce.[/Quote]

That's great. Thank you. You just made my point. You said. "WE sold her business".. .like it was an anthem for all moochers in the world.. .... that's right.. you didn't sell HER business.. you BOTH sold HER business... nice job!!!! I'm sure she's thrilled knowiing that a moron like you was associated wiht the selling of her business.

If you're one of those republican elitist idiots out there who wouldpay for someone $150/hr to hold a lantern for a few hours.. then ya... I'm your huckleberrry,... sucker.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sticksnstones. Show sticksnstones's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]Republican here who thinks this is a good choice , both politically and for the good of the country.
    If Obama is elected, he must keep the left wing moonbats away from the serious business of defending the country (assuming Obama is not a moonbat himself...)
    Having the experienced Biden around is a good thing.[/Quote]

Agree... both that's it's a good choice and on keeping the left-wing moonbats away...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sticksnstones. Show sticksnstones's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]

No, I didn't make a mistake,Moron. Obama and Osama share the same goals...the destruction of the American way of life as we know it. Obama may not even be a US citizen. Where's that birth certificate?[/Quote]

You sound like a bitter, angry person. Are you sure you weren't a Hillary supporter?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sticksnstones. Show sticksnstones's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote

Obama is perhaps the most liberal candidate since Jimmy Carter and while he has a gift in appealing to the disenfranchised, it should be misconstrued as he being a breath of fresh air. The moment he locked up the delegate count - he began flip-flopping on many of his campaign trail promises. Candidates can say what they want when they are running for a nomination, but it ultimately the corporate kings who decide what is best for us all. .[/Quote]

You know what's funny? Liberals think Obama is too centrist!

And he hasn't flip-flopped on a single thing. You're just not seeing the bigger picture. But you go ahead, believe what the media tells you. It's simpler that way.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sticksnstones. Show sticksnstones's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]Thanks, Barack, for ensuring McCain wins in November. That "I'll notify my supporters about my VP pick via text messaging" idea was an immature circus. Should make people really nervous about the type of advice that made Obama string the public along regarding his VP pick, is the nature of advice he would receive on how to run the country. Pretty scary.

Joe "I'm not just the VP; I'm a member of Hair Plugs 'R Us" Biden is the ultimate old guard Dem bag of wind. Thanks for the early Xmas gift, Barack!![/Quote]

Congratulations, that's the dumbest thing I've read all day.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sticksnstones. Show sticksnstones's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]I have submitted TWO responses, & you have not published them[/Quote]

Were they as useless as this one?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Futuretimes1. Show Futuretimes1's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]

who are we kidding here? you can get an Hispanic to work dirt cheap, and he's too afraid to steal much while he's at your property, unlike you Southie scum.

so Mao-Bama was recently knocking the Republicans as "knuckleheads" and he picked an old knuckledragger[/Quote]

Southie scum???

I live 30 miles from Boston. You're a racist a*)ho(e. What a moronic thing for you to say. Nice Job grand wizard of all things hooded.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from aps. Show aps's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]Honestly, I am saddened today. I have been a pretty conservative republican for the last 15 years. This last year I really liked what I saw in the approach of Obama. I have found his leadership style reflective of this present generation in the best sense of the word. He is able to connect and communicate very efficiently. It is the kind of approach that I believe this world needs right now. The change that he has been speaking of I felt could be found within that style. However when he chose Joe Biden I felt like it all went down the drain. Sen. Biden is very mainline, very unengaging and seems to go against everything that Obama had me hoping he would be. Now unfortuanetly I need to hope that McCain has enough sense to pick a VP like Newt Gingritch who has some intellegence cause clearly there is not much there with him. Frankly I feel let down.[/Quote]This is the same Newt Gingrich who told his wife on her deathbed at hospital that he was divorcing her. He's just a fat little fcuk.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sticksnstones. Show sticksnstones's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]

THe only possible way he could have won was to pick Hillary, but his ego wouldn't allow it and frankly, she probably wants to see him fall on his face for another shot in 4 years anyway.

[/Quote]

Hillary has less experience than he does, she would drive away many Obama supporters, especially African Americans, she brings high negatives among moderates and independents, whose support will be crucial, and she would energize the Republicans like no one else can, including McCain.

Putting her on the ticket is the single worst idea I have ever heard.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sticksnstones. Show sticksnstones's posts

Obama picks Biden as VP

[Quote]The choice of VP in this instance is really of no consequence. There are a number of reasons NOT to vote for Barack Obama, irrespective of his running mate, not the least of which is that he has subscribed to, paid money to, indoctrinated his children into violent left-wing Black Liberation Theology. The documents supporting these FACTS are well known. He will raise taxes on EVERY working American (don't let this above $250,000 dollars only fool you). The borders will remain an open cesspool, lowering standards for schools and the workplace will continue, merit and hard work will go out the door. Most importantly however, Barack Obama is the Neville Chamberlin of the 21st century. For those of you not familiar with Mr. Chamberlin, look him up and see how his 'failure to act' at the most important time of the 20th century led to one of the most horrific events in human history.[/Quote]

You are a MORON.

Sections
Shortcuts