Palin has the GOP worried

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

The republicans are very worried about McCain's choice for his running mate. They've already had to go into the damage control mode and are having to spend a lot of time defending her and explaining her many scandals and issues. This is not what a running mate is supposed to bring to the ticket. The choice of Palin will go down as one of the worst blunders in American political history.

Americans now have every right to question McCain's mental stability and judgment.

As a Democrat, I'd like to thank McCain for his amusing, yet pathetic choice for his running mate.

The election may well have been decided in the Democrats favor the very moment when McCain announced his choice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Obama is best served by doing nothing on this issue. The other side was playing with matches, the fire is now pretty much out of control and needs no further help. What was McCain thinking? Palin and Gustav have knocked him down when he should be rising up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

The latest spin is trying to blame all those liberal bloggers for this. Like they got the kid pregnant and then made her mother run for VP. After the feces that has been thrown at the Obamas the past year, they have a lot of nerve.

In private they have to be seething. The most disturbing thing isn't that the kid is pregnant, happens all the time to the best of us - but that they actually think they should get married. I have a very intelligent, nice 18 year old hockey player at home myself - but the thought of him being anyone's husband or parent right now would give me nightmares.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[Quote]I have a very intelligent, nice 18 year old hockey player at home myself - but the thought of him being anyone's husband or parent right now would give me nightmares.

sure you do.I believe most of the feces flung at the chosen one until very recently was flung by Dems. keep swinging flailing, c'est tres amusant[/Quote]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[Quote]The latest spin is trying to blame all those liberal bloggers for this. Like they got the kid pregnant and then made her mother run for VP. After the feces that has been thrown at the Obamas the past year, they have a lot of nerve.

In private they have to be seething. The most disturbing thing isn't that the kid is pregnant, happens all the time to the best of us - but that they actually think they should get married. I have a very intelligent, nice 18 year old hockey player at home myself - but the thought of him being anyone's husband or parent right now would give me nightmares.[/Quote]

As a conservative leaning un-enrollled I have to disagree. They are very happy Bristol will be carrying her child to full term and then taking care of him/her without the support of the state/federal governments.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManWithNoName. Show ManWithNoName's posts

After tonights speech by Palin, the theme of this thread has had a small reversal of fortune.

It should now be titled "Palin has the DEMOCRATS worried"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

I find the idea that you think we are afraid of Caribou Barbie laughable......im so sorry but id rather be scared of a mop......it has better ideas and can probably deliver a better speech

McSame's first decision was a massive failure and boy did she succeed at failure

[Quote]After tonights speech by Palin, the theme of this thread has had a small reversal of fortune.

It should now be titled "Palin has the DEMOCRATS worried"[/Quote]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

Caribou Barbie, Thanks for that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManWithNoName. Show ManWithNoName's posts

I can see why you would be nervous PS911.

Now that Palin has solidified the base, McCain will go out tonight and go after the independents.

After that, McCain will wipe the floor with Obama in the debates. Before the conventions started, McCain had virtually caught up to Obama. The race isn't over my friends, it has just begun.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Oh Yeah - What’s the GOP worried about? What outfit Palin is going to wear to the inauguration?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Palin has the Dems worried after last night.

Only Bill Clinton delivers a better speech and that's quite a compliment. She will have a huge impact on this campaign.

Sections
Shortcuts