Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

rosacea blemishes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from downtoearth. Show downtoearth's posts

rosacea blemishes

(another fun subject!)� I have pretty bad rosacea inlcuding blemishes.� I love my Bare Essentials make up.� covers and feels great! BE carries an acne solution to put right on blemishes.� Has anyone tried it for rosacea?� I'm tempted, but first wondered if anyone has experience.� thanks for input!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshinemrs. Show sunshinemrs's posts

rosacea blemishes

I would check with your dermatologist before using any acne medication on roseacea blemishes.� I know that some acne medications react badly with roseacea causing permanent scarring.� I'm sorry that I can't remember which ones though!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abet6d. Show abet6d's posts

rosacea blemishes

Be careful with any product - make up or skin care. Better to take care about your skin using Photo Rejuvination Treatment by Intense Pulse Light therapy. I have telangiecitasia and eritema and I go once a year to eve&michael salon in Brookline for this amazing treatment. It helps a lot to reduce redness and makes unvizible broken cappilaries. Look more results here.

Free authentic kabbalah classes run by Bnei Baruch Learning Center

Sections
Shortcuts