The Three Stooges

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diggerfortruth. Show diggerfortruth's posts

The Three Stooges

At least it's funny.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

Re: The Three Stooges

In Response to The Three Stooges:
    This is the group that the elite's will allow you to "vote" for to be "president". There is virtually no difference between them except the "package". Neither Osama, or Hiltery will stop the war(s). They just say what they think you want to hear.....You're only real choice is between Marx"ism and Trotsky"ism"".... www.rense.com/1.imagesH/stooge_dees.jpg " align="bottom" height="395" width="548" />
    Posted by New-Patriot

Now that a year and a half has past since New-Patriot's predictive post (SpankUveyMuch?) it is plain to see that he was, unfortunately, 100% RIGHT!

Obomba got the presidential nod, and the "change" he brought was the status quo with the war in Iraq, Afghanistan, and an added delight, the constant drone attacks murdering innocent civilians in Pakistan in an attempt to destabilize.

His (and my) choice of the true patriot, Ron Paul, seems like the only real choice for "change" we actually had, and we blew it.

I for one give him credit for his foresight, and thank him for his efforts to re-secure our freedoms.

How about you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Re: The Three Stooges

In Response to Re: The Three Stooges:
    In Response to The Three Stooges : Now that a year and a half has past since New-Patriot's predictive post (SpankUveyMuch?) it is plain to see that he was, unfortunately, 100% RIGHT! Obomba got the presidential nod, and the "change" he brought was the status quo with the war in Iraq, Afghanistan, and an added delight, the constant drone attacks murdering innocent civilians in Pakistan in an attempt to destabilize. His (and my) choice of the true patriot, Ron Paul, seems like the only real choice for "change" we actually had, and we blew it. I for one give him credit for his foresight, and thank him for his efforts to re-secure our freedoms. How about you?
    Posted by GrimFandango

I'm not sure who would be a worse disaster for America, Ron Paul or Sarah Palin.

Sections
Shortcuts