to those who don't like me

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma09. Show scauma09's posts

I�still like you and i still want to make this the best country i can for you and me. I did the best i could do in denouncing my former retired pastor but that wasn't good enough for you, if i disowned him it wouldn't have been genuine and you would have said that. there's no pleasing some people, so since i'm in the lead to become your next president, what is it that you'd like me to do for you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma09. Show scauma09's posts

you ask a lot of questions, i'll do my best;

we as politicians for many reasons can't always be truthful, sadly people don't always want the truth. i know i've been accused of rhetoric in the past but people don't really want to hear how much money will be allocated to which program, and i, nor any other candidate can know for sure until we get into office and see the exact budget. wright was occasionally very critical of US foreign and domestic policies, as most black and minority pastors are, for me to leave him wouldn't have done much b/c chances are the next pastor would have said something that offended someone else, in matters of religion, there is no pleasing everyone. wright, who is retired is different from imus who has been spweing his brand of hate for years now. also its important to note wright helped me find my faith, if not for him you might really think i was some kind of muslim. if you haven't read the entire 'typical white person' quote i'd suggest you do, it wasn't said in the context some people are making it out to be. yes i consider myself a post race candidate and i've already said my choice of property as related to rezko was a big blunder and i apologized for it.

i'm a busy man and don't have time to address your other questions right now but if you'll bear with me i'll get back to you later.

Vote Obama 2008

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma09. Show scauma09's posts

watch the first two minutes of this video to see a small example of what the soldiers are doing over there,
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=OxVFUb5JMmE
    not all of these troops are over there doing the honorable thing but any time someone says that people get up in arms about being a patriot and supporting the troops. if you don't have time to watch it, some iraqi's were caught stealing wood, US soldiers then shot up there car and ran it over with their tanks, twice. excessive by any stretch of the imagination. things like abu ghraib aren't isolated incidents. they are over there doing this in the name of america.