What about a Clinton/Obama ticket?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mamalie. Show mamalie's posts

See, you jump to conclusions. You know nothing about me! You are dead wrong about me, but this discussion is not about me. Apparently, you want everyone to agree with YOUR OPINION and when they don't you have to insult them. Let's just say you have your opinion and I have mine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkkite. Show jkkite's posts

you get in trouble when you suggest no one is worth $350m. if someone is making $350m, good for them...wish i was! i don't believe in any re-allocation of money at all. if i want to be lazy and earn nothing all my life, that is my right and i have no claim to anything more. if i want to bust my hump everyday and makes load, that is also my right (at least, to try). but the last thing i want is folks like Hillary/Obama taking a big chunk of my hard-earned cash and giving it to someone who sits on their butt all day. Mother Nature is so much smarter than all of mankind in that therein, the weak perish and the strong survive. this country would be so much better off if we let our weak perish. harsh? maybe, but true.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkkite. Show jkkite's posts

First off, yes, i value profit, and profit/business goals/businesses have nothing to do with social responsibilty. The big bad corporations you so hate were started to benefit the owners, and eventually their employees. Social responsibility has nothing to do with business, and that's the way it should be. Society does benefit from having gainfully employed people working for a successful business. THat's the end of any 'social' relationship with business. I know liberals want to rewrite the books on what a business is, and what its goals should be, but thankfully you haven't succeeded in that yet.

You say: healthcare costs are rising because insurance companies are profiting? huh? So you're saying costs rise as profits rise? huh? again, go back to school. Ask any doctor if their personal insurance is a large cost to them, and if that cost has anything to do with frivilous medical lawsuits. Then ask them if that cost is passed on to the consumer. End of story.

Have you noticed all the people immigrating from the US to Spain and Finland, and all the others ahead of the US? Neither have I. But I really wish you liberals would follow through on that and leave!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oujiQualm. Show oujiQualm's posts

With either of these two Corporate Dems it may as well
    read Hillary Quayle 08!
    or Obama Quayle 08! Unfortunately, im serious they will talk different and Republican Senators will be 1,0000000000000,00000000000,0000000000000000,000 times louder even if they are a minority party. Then the Corporate Democrats will continue to triagulate us to death.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeanpaul. Show jeanpaul's posts

mamalie,

I'm with on that!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mamalie. Show mamalie's posts

Perhaps, but I believe, and you can call me on this, that the tax cuts for high, middle and low income citizens were the same percentage, which doesn't make sense. It's like everybody getting the "Jeopardy" anwser wrong...nobody makes any gains.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

It won't happen. They hate each other. A dream ticket for who??

Two junior senators with a ZERO record of governing, managing, leading or running anything is an irresponsible combination.

Why won't someone address the overwhelming lack of experience that Hillary and Obama bring to this race???

I'd like to see a Richardson/Biden. They have extensive foreign policy experience. Richardson has been a GOVERNOR. He has managed a budget, a state, he has actually been responsible for something in his life. I understand they are both out of the race. I'm so frustrated with Democrats for supporting three junior senators WHO ARE NOT QUALIFIED to be President. God help us all if they are elected. We deserve better. Even liberals deserve better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beautmind64. Show beautmind64's posts

I like your thinking!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beautmind64. Show beautmind64's posts

I could go for those two as well!