"I forgot he was black"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude98. Show schadenfreude98's posts

"I forgot he was black"

MSNBC host Chris Matthews is under fire for commenting on air that President Obama has done so much to heal racial divides that "I forgot he was black" as he watched Obama's first State of the Union address Wednesday night.

Matthews, who appeared on the cable network shortly after the speech, said of the president:

"I was trying to think about who he was tonight. And uh, it's interesting. He is post-racial, by all appearances. You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour....

"I was watching, I said, 'wait a minute!' He's an African-American guy in front of a bunch of other white people and there he is president of the United States and we've completely forgotten that tonight -- completely forgotten it!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

Re: "I forgot he was black"

Besides the obvious butt kissing.. Chris is also in denial or in a very select minority.. the "stupid" party.

And one might ask.. what has Obama DONE to "heal racial divides" ? Just as much as he was able to accomplish in his first year... ZERO !! 
    Has he ever even addressed reverse racism?.. Ohh that doesn't exist !! (Shhhhhh)

Seems to me he has done more to promote racism than unify. Wonder if by any chance that is self serving. Nahhhhh He couldn't be both that stupid or racist himself.

Sections
Shortcuts