"LET ME BE CLEAR".........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"LET ME BE CLEAR".........

SO HOW IS IRAN DOING TODAY ?????  I SUGGEST THAT THE "BIG O" TAKE A STEP BACK (STOP TALKING) AND SEND JIMMY CARTER OVER THERE TO BUILD A FEW HOUSES AND GET THINGS SQUARED AWAY !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goright. Show Goright's posts

Re: "LET ME BE CLEAR".........

BO's latest attempt to coerce, intimidate, using media lapdogs at CNN:

Top Liberal News Sites CNN and Huffington Post Urge Violence Against Republicans

Two of the most popular liberal news sites are calling for violence against Republicans for obstructing the radical agenda of Barack Obama. CNN and Huffington Post have each published op-eds this week by regular contributors with headlines that explicitly call for Barack Obama to use violent gangland tactics against his political opponents. CNN published a column by Roland Martin on February 11 with the headline, Time for Obama to go 'gangsta' on GOP. Martin concluded the article with a plea for Obama to emulate the violent tactics of the Prohibition-era Chicago mob boss Al Capone. Obama's critics keep blasting him for Chicago-style politics. So, fine. Channel your inner Al Capone and go gangsta against your foes. Let 'em know that if they aren't with you, they are against you, and will pay the price. The Huffington Post followed-up with their own call for gangland violence against Republicans with the publication on February 14 of a column by David Bourgeois with the title, Obama Better Start Breaking Kneecaps. Bourgeois concludes his article with this call for gangland violence. You've given it your best shot, you've tried numerous times to talk with the Republicans, to negotiate, to meet them halfway on every single matter before the American people. But they hate you for many reasons. It's time you break kneecaps (bold in original). It's time to destroy the Republican Party. They don't deserve a seat at the table when all they want to do is score political points by being the Party of No. In case the message wasn't clear, Huffington Post illustrated the call to violence with a wooden baseball bat with Obama's first name on it in large letters.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: "LET ME BE CLEAR".........:
    BO's latest attempt to coerce, intimidate, using media lapdogs at CNN: Top Liberal News Sites CNN and Huffington Post Urge Violence Against Republicans Two of the most popular liberal news sites are calling for violence against Republicans for obstructing the radical agenda of Barack Obama. CNN and Huffington Post have each published op-eds this week by regular contributors with headlines that explicitly call for Barack Obama to use violent gangland tactics against his political opponents. CNN published a column by Roland Martin on February 11 with the headline, Time for Obama to go 'gangsta' on GOP . Martin concluded the article with a plea for Obama to emulate the violent tactics of the Prohibition-era Chicago mob boss Al Capone. Obama's critics keep blasting him for Chicago-style politics. So, fine. Channel your inner Al Capone and go gangsta against your foes. Let 'em know that if they aren't with you, they are against you, and will pay the price. The Huffington Post followed-up with their own call for gangland violence against Republicans with the publication on February 14 of a column by David Bourgeois with the title, Obama Better Start Breaking Kneecaps . Bourgeois concludes his article with this call for gangland violence. You've given it your best shot, you've tried numerous times to talk with the Republicans, to negotiate, to meet them halfway on every single matter before the American people. But they hate you for many reasons. It's time you break kneecaps (bold in original). It's time to destroy the Republican Party. They don't deserve a seat at the table when all they want to do is score political points by being the Party of No. In case the message wasn't clear, Huffington Post illustrated the call to violence with a wooden baseball bat with Obama's first name on it in large letters.
    Posted by Goright
      THATS A "WOW" !!! I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT ALL ALONG !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

MAKE SURE WE READ THAT  TALLY-BAN-BANANA  GUY HIS RIGHTS !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

IRAN ????  SO "BIG O".... WHATS GOING ON, SON ?????????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SO NOW THE "BIG O" HAS FIGURED OUT A WAY TO PUT TOYOTA OUT OF BUSINESS !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DAY OF  " B S" !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THAT PLANE CRASH IN AUSTIN TEXAS...... INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST !!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

In Response to Re: "LET ME BE CLEAR".........:
      THAT PLANE CRASH IN AUSTIN TEXAS...... INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

I don't think that  was terror related