Bush Tax Cuts, now Obama Tax Cuts !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Bush Tax Cuts, now Obama Tax Cuts !

"Congress are the idiots who already committed the contry to spending the money"

It is hilarious how the infantile angryman will childishly blame the "bad stuff" on Congress, and credit  the "good stuff" to his idol Obama...

Angryman, your hated "Baby Bush" couldnt 'spend the money', yet somehow you blame him for every bad thing that happened between 2000 and today, coming on 5 years after he left office.

"the debt ceiling has nothing to do with spending."  True, endless uncontrolled bankruptcy-inducing generational-theft spending,  rather,  has to do with the Party of Government, the Party of the Public Sector, the Party of Radical Statism, the Party of Class Warfare, the Party of Crony Capitalism...what Party might that be?.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Congress are the idiots who already committed the contry to spending the money"

It is hilarious how the infantile angryman will childishly blame the "bad stuff" on Congress, and credit  the "good stuff" to his idol Obama...

Angryman, your hated "Baby Bush" couldnt 'spend the money', yet somehow you blame him for every bad thing that happened between 2000 and today, coming on 5 years after he left office.

"the debt ceiling has nothing to do with spending."  True, endless uncontrolled bankruptcy-inducing generational-theft spending,  rather,  has to do with the Party of Government, the Party of the Public Sector, the Party of Radical Statism, the Party of Class Warfare, the Party of Crony Capitalism...what Party might that be?.

[/QUOTE]

Both parties spend like drunken sailors.  They just spend on different things.  

The last bit of your diatribe reeks of ideological idiocy.  Try to say something remotely intelligent.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Just to let everyone know, you should look at your paychecks this week, at least those people that get paychecks and not welfare/food stamps/unemployment/SSI or some other hand-out.

I make $94k per year, and just got my biweekly paycheck, guess what?

My taxes (sum of fed/state/medicare/SS) increased $65.90 for the two week period, in you case you need a math lesson, that is an increase of $1,713.30 for this year.

That is money that I won't be able to put back into this struggling economy.

How is this going to help?  I forgot........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In response to cookie-rojas's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just to let everyone know, you should look at your paychecks this week, at least those people that get paychecks and not welfare/food stamps/unemployment/SSI or some other hand-out.

My taxes (sum of fed/state/medicare/SS) increased $65.90 for the two week period, in you case you need a math lesson, that is an increase of $1,713.30 for this year.

[/QUOTE]

bump, anyone with a brain out there?

didn't think so..........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bump, anyone with a brain out there?

didn't think so..........

[/QUOTE]

Your federal income tax bill didn't go up one dime.  Your FICA payroll contribution simlply went back to 6.2%.  The exact same rate it was in 2010 before it was TEMPORARILY brought down to 4.2%.

You shouldn't look at this as a tax because it isn't meant to pay for government functions.  Think of it as a social insurance program which will supplement your retirement.  You will get some of this back, and maybe all of it if you live long enough.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to cookie-rojas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad.  Take solace in the fact that you may very well be overpaid.  When you get paid more, you get taxed more.

Congratulations on your success...!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jmel's comment:

EVERYONE that pays/paid taxes got a cut.

Therefore, it doesn't matter whether anyone got more of a cut than anyone else? It doesn't matter whether anyone needed a cut more than anyone else?

Huh?

[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you endorse the Bush tax cuts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

Everyone benefitted from the Bush tax cuts.  They weren`t "Bush tax cuts for the wealthy" or "only benefitted the rich".  They were tax cuts for everyone.

Again: Therefore, it doesn't matter whether anyone got more of a cut than anyone else? It doesn't matter whether anyone needed a cut more than anyone else?

Huh?

The wealthy benefitted more than the middle class from the cuts they received. They also needed them FAR LESS.

[/QUOTE]

"Again: Therefore, it doesn't matter whether anyone got more of a cut than anyone else? It doesn't matter whether anyone needed a cut more than anyone else?"

Actually, no.  Simply because a person earns more does not mean that person needs a cut anymore than a person earning less needs a cut.  Given where we are, the "need" for a cut is completely ideological:  lefties punishing rich people.  There is noactual fact behind your battle cry that the rich need to pay their fair share.  If that was the case, the argument would be that the rich should pay LESS, not more, as they already pay most, nearly all of the income tax currently.

As a matter of fact, needing cuts is not in play at all.  Taxes are due based on an assement of income and deductions.  That's it.  Thats our system.  There is none of this "fairness" baloney you are carting around.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The liberals posting here don't get paychecks. They get welfare checks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

[QUOTE]

that is an increase of $1,713.30 for this year

Look how honest the poor dear is.

Obama demanded an extension of the payroll tax cut.

Republicans refused.

Cookie-rojas blames Obama for Republicans refusal to pass an extension of the payroll tax cut.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, you cant play that game.

The GOP didnt want to raise taxes durng this horrible Obama economy, did they?  They "demanded" reasonable limits on the bankruptcy-inducing out of control spending. Obama and Democrats blatantly lied about a "balanced approach" ,  refusing to even consider any trimming of bloated useless government.  The claimed bipartisan, "red state and blue states are all United States" Obama was campaigning and ridiculing Republicans days before the compromise. And then crowing after about how he "won" the battle. The term "hubris" comes to mind. 

Doesnt matter in the end; both parties own this compromise. The GOP voted to raise taxes. Obama signed a bill  raising the payroll tax.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImYourDaddy. Show ImYourDaddy's posts

[QUOTE]

What`s this got to do with tax cuts for everyone?

?

I'm not sure how else to respond. You seem to think it's very important that everyone got a tax cut of some sort.

I pointed out that: "The wealthy benefitted more than the middle class from the cuts they received. They also needed them FAR LESS."

To which you re-iterated "That`s some strange math you`re doing.  If someone paying 31% got cut to 28% and someone paying 18% got cut to 15%..........that`s the same ratio."

To which I had to explain: "As you know perfectly well, you are ignoring the fact that the people in the top bracket do not make their money through salary. They make their money through capital gains. People getting the 18% to 15% cut do not make their money through capital gains. Capital gains was reduced by 10"

The richest benefitted the most because they make their money at the 15% rate as a result of a drop from 25% to 15%....    I don't see what's so hard about this.

[/QUOTE]

Capital gain ... requires you to have capital invested

Where do you get capital?   from money that you already earned and TAXED!!!!!

Know the different between ... tax on wealth and tax on income

Does every investment yield income?   see Facbook stocks or the housing market 2008 or stocks in AIG .... Do you think the government will give back 20% on capital LOST????

Rate are low because there are RISK to every investment. You ALWAY make a salary when you work and earn an income 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to ImYourDaddy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

?

I'm not sure how else to respond. You seem to think it's very important that everyone got a tax cut of some sort.

I pointed out that: "The wealthy benefitted more than the middle class from the cuts they received. They also needed them FAR LESS."

To which you re-iterated "That`s some strange math you`re doing.  If someone paying 31% got cut to 28% and someone paying 18% got cut to 15%..........that`s the same ratio."

To which I had to explain: "As you know perfectly well, you are ignoring the fact that the people in the top bracket do not make their money through salary. They make their money through capital gains. People getting the 18% to 15% cut do not make their money through capital gains. Capital gains was reduced by 10"

The richest benefitted the most because they make their money at the 15% rate as a result of a drop from 25% to 15%....    I don't see what's so hard about this.

[/QUOTE]

Does every investment yield income?   see Facbook stocks or the housing market 2008 or stocks in AIG .... Do you think the government will give back 20% on capital LOST????

Rate are low because there are RISK to every investment. You ALWAY make a salary when you work and earn an income 

[/QUOTE]

I've treid for years to explain this to the moonbats on this board.  They don't have the patience or intelligence to comprehend what you say.  Or, maybe the guy who doles out their trust fund checks just don't explain it to them.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

If someone paying 31% got cut to 28% and someone paying 18% got cut to 15%..........that`s the same ratio.

As you know perfectly well, you are ignoring the fact that the people in the top bracket do not make their money through salary. They make their money through capital gains. People getting the 18% to 15% cut do not make their money through capital gains.

Capital gains was reduced by 10%

[/QUOTE]

Consider WHY people running companies are largely paid with capital gains.  It is not a loophole, but it is incentive to succeed. 

Also consider that capital gains are not dispensed every other week like a paycheck, you wait for it, in most cases, years. In order to have a capital gain, you need to increase the value of your companies stock.  Typically incentive stocks are granted with some amouint of maturity, a portion being available annually.  You then need to WAIT ANOTHER YEAR in order to qualify for the capital gains rate, otherwise, it is taxed as income.  Oh, and don't forget you need to actually buy the stock when it matures, it is not magically given to you.

So, are you willing to wait two or more years for an uncertain return?  And, are you willing to link that return to your ability to increase the value of your company stock?  Doubt it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

I'm kinda sorry I rang in now, I asked a simple question, and all I got was left blaming right and visa-versa.

Oh yeah, and loser-99 telling me that it's not a tax increase, it's an investment into the social Security System, and I'll get it back and then some............

Plus WDYWN is still the same moron he was last year, so much for New Years resolutions right?

Question: How does my take-home pay being cut by $1700 per year help the economy?  And..........how does it help me?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ImYourDaddy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've treid for years to explain this to the moonbats on this board.  They don't have the patience or intelligence to comprehend what you say.  Or, maybe the guy who doles out their trust fund checks just don't explain it to them.

[/QUOTE]

They don`t get it and never will. The incompetent says "millionaires and billionaires" and the 50.7% completely believe that $250k per year is "rich" or "wealthy".  It`s a hatred and jealousy of success.  It`s a disdain for Capitalism and they will NEVER get it until their EBT, welfare, food stamps, and Obamaphones stop showing up in their mama`s mailbox. All they understand is that someone is making more than them so they must be evil.  They must be "1%". Understanding that the so-called "rich" pay the large majority of all taxes is incomprehensible for them.   

I actually had a conversation (argument) with an old friend over the holidays.  He was irate that doctors make more money than he does. He`s an electrician, does very well, got hit in the eye on the job.  He was appalled at the cost of his appointment and treatment (100% covered by his union cadillac healthcare plan) and thought (thinks) all doctors should be paid the same and those wages should be similar to his.

This is what`s wrong with an Obama-America.

[/QUOTE]

The BIG thing missing in all these moonbat posts on capital gains is the word "motivation".  Moonbats are not motivated to earn more, and become irate and jealous when others are.

Face it.  NO company gives an executive stock options becasue he or she is "entitled" to them.  they earn them, or they go home.

This idea of being motivated to be successful makes the moonbats uncomfortable.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.