Bush Tax Cuts, now Obama Tax Cuts !

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Re: Bush Tax Cuts, now Obama Tax Cuts !

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

Do ya think those stocks dropped partly because those stores aren't doing the numbers they used to do ..... BECAUSE WE ARE ALL GOING BROKE? HELLO IS ANYONE HOME IN THERE? It ain't the CEO's fault that people don't have the money to spend like they USED TO.

Huh?

These CEO's are market losers, the worst in their segments, yet continue to collect huge compensation packages.

And then there's the fact that US corporations are making RECORD PROFITS!!

American businesses earned profits at an annual rate of $1.659 trillion in the third quarter, according to a Commerce Department report released Tuesday. That is the highest figure recorded since the government began keeping track over 60 years ago, at least in nominal or noninflation-adjusted terms.

Corporate profits have been doing extremely well for a while. Since their cyclical low in the fourth quarter of 2008, profits have grown for eleven consecutive quarters, at some of the fastest rates in history.

Geepers.

[/QUOTE]

In addition, these corporate executive's pay is tax deductable.  Its an estimated $30 billion loophole that nobody ever discusses closing.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, the now Obama tax cuts favor those who make 399k/year, but not the rich, and the Bush cuts were really bad.

Yea!

[/QUOTE]

I seem to recall that Obama wanted taxes to rise on people earing 250 or more but raised it to $400 to placate the Republicans.  So you can call the $250 - 399 tax cut the Mitch McConell tax cut if it makes it easier for you to sleep at night.

Interesting how Obama gets criticized for by the righties for not compromising and then gets criticized for the outcome of a compromise.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You wanna talk about CEO's bankrupting "companies" look at your leader. He is basically bankrupting our company. By your logic he shouldn't be rewarded but some how he was rewarded with another four years. Eat your words moron. FVCKIN tard.

BWAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Barbies gone off the deep end.

Resorts to screaming wingnut hyperbole and regurgitating echo chamber diarhea.

Freakin hilarious!!!

Yep, sure thing barbie.

Gawd you wingnuts are a freakin HOOT!!! 

[/QUOTE]

Broke your New Year's Resolution to be civil, already?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

You wanna talk about CEO's bankrupting "companies" look at your leader. He is basically bankrupting our company. 

[/QUOTE]

The U.S.A. is not a company, no matter how much you think it is.

And it's not just you; people need to disavow themselves of this notion of govt as a business. It's not.  Never was.  Never intended to be.  And hopefully never will be.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

So,

Everybody happy with today's payday?

[/QUOTE]

And incidentally, I'm fine with my paycheck.  Fortunately, my merit increase offset the extra payroll tax and then some.

If I felt unhappy with my check, I'd talk to my employer or find another job, not complain about the govt restoring a temporary tax cut.

The temporary cut did its job during a couple of lean years, but now things are better, so the cut is no longer critical. 

But then unlike some, my happiness is not measured by how much money I make or how many things I can buy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MattyScornD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You wanna talk about CEO's bankrupting "companies" look at your leader. He is basically bankrupting our company. 

[/QUOTE]

The U.S.A. is not a company, no matter how much you think it is.

And it's not just you; people need to disavow themselves of this notion of govt as a business. It's not.  Never was.  Never intended to be.  And hopefully never will be.

[/QUOTE]

Don't think he exactly meant it in the literal sense...

[/QUOTE]

She didn't.

[/QUOTE]

We'er literal or figurative, it still makes no sense at all and would be wrong even if it did.