How Pot Went Legit ... (Video)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: How Pot Went Legit ... (Video)

Nowadays, I'm completely uninterested in substances that lower my awareness. Talk DMT now and I might pay attention.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Nowadays, I'm completely uninterested in substances that lower my awareness.

I thought you enjoyed a good beer....?

A good beer shouldn't lower any adults awareness. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Caught me on that one. Still, it's just one or two with a meal rather than the epic benders that used to occupy my weekends...

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Neither should a responsible amount of pot...     

Excess in anything similar is typically lowers awareness.

I don't know what that is. What is comparable to one beer? A joint? two joints? half a joint? I honestly have no idea.

That being said, many people have A beer with a lunch or dinner or after working in the yard on a hot summer day with no intention of getting any type of buzz. Do people actually smoke pot with intention of not getting any high?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

I don't know what that is. What is comparable to one beer? A joint? two joints? half a joint? I honestly have no idea.

That being said, many people have A beer with a lunch or dinner or after working in the yard on a hot summer day with no intention of getting any type of buzz. Do people actually smoke pot with intention of not getting any high?

No

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:

No

Kind of what I figured

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

No, but that's also not the point. Someone can have a couple glasses of wine with dinner because they like the taste, and will end up with a very mild buzz. They weren't drinking exclusively for the buzz, but then, I haven't come across anyone who drinks for the taste while actively disliking the effect.

(Of course, effects vary. My wife starts getting downright tipsy after two glasses).

Today's pot....  someone probably only needs a puff or two to attain a similar effect. Though it is true that nobody smokes pot just for the taste. Except Bill Clinton, of course.

Idk... Today they have some pot that taste pretty damn interesting... I shiiit you not, just the other day i tried some stuff that taste amazingly like fruity pebbles.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[]

[]

[]

[]

No, but that's also not the point. Someone can have a couple glasses of wine with dinner because they like the taste, and will end up with a very mild buzz. They weren't drinking exclusively for the buzz, but then, I haven't come across anyone who drinks for the taste while actively disliking the effect.

(Of course, effects vary. My wife starts getting downright tipsy after two glasses).

Today's pot....  someone probably only needs a puff or two to attain a similar effect. The point was simply that it doesn't "lower adult awareness" in any meaningful sense if one ingests only a small amount and isn't a first timer.

Though it is true that nobody smokes pot just for the taste. Except Bill Clinton, of course.

Actually it IS the point. Stalking commented, in regards to pot, how he is uninterested in substances that lower his awareness. To which you replied...I thought you enjoyed a good beer. To which I replied that many people have A alcoholic drink with ZERO intention of getting a high, whereas no one smokes a joint with the intention of not getting high. The point didn't have to do with tolerance level. It had to do with intent. When my dad had A beer after doing the lawn it was to have a cold drink. Not get a buzz. When I drive I only drink A beer when I got out to dinner. My intention is to have a tasty beer with dinner...nothing more. But someone smoking pot is intending to get some high. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Intent?

This was the original quote, which I have been addressing: "Nowadays, I'm completely uninterested in substances that lower my awareness."

I pointed out that he likes a beer. The point being obvious: beer lowers awareness, even if the effect is little with just one beer. He agreed: "Caught me on that one. Still, it's just one or two with a meal rather than the epic benders that used to occupy my weekends..."

The fact that someone might only smoke pot for the effect has nothing to do with the point that both pot and beer "lower awareness", the degree depending on a number of factors....

ok...I'm not going down this rabbit hole. Enjoy the weekend. Weather is supposed to be nice!

Sections
Shortcuts