How Pot Went Legit ... (Video)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: How Pot Went Legit ... (Video)

Nowadays, I'm completely uninterested in substances that lower my awareness. Talk DMT now and I might pay attention.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Caught me on that one. Still, it's just one or two with a meal rather than the epic benders that used to occupy my weekends...

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:

A good beer shouldn't lower any adults awareness. 

Neither should a responsible amount of pot...     

Excess in anything similar is typically lowers awareness.

I don't know what that is. What is comparable to one beer? A joint? two joints? half a joint? I honestly have no idea.

That being said, many people have A beer with a lunch or dinner or after working in the yard on a hot summer day with no intention of getting any type of buzz. Do people actually smoke pot with intention of not getting any high?

No

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

A good beer shouldn't lower any adults awareness. 

Neither should a responsible amount of pot...     

Excess in anything similar is typically lowers awareness.

I don't know what that is. What is comparable to one beer? A joint? two joints? half a joint? I honestly have no idea.

That being said, many people have A beer with a lunch or dinner or after working in the yard on a hot summer day with no intention of getting any type of buzz. Do people actually smoke pot with intention of not getting any high?

No, but that's also not the point. Someone can have a couple glasses of wine with dinner because they like the taste, and will end up with a very mild buzz. They weren't drinking exclusively for the buzz, but then, I haven't come across anyone who drinks for the taste while actively disliking the effect.

(Of course, effects vary. My wife starts getting downright tipsy after two glasses).

Today's pot....  someone probably only needs a puff or two to attain a similar effect. Though it is true that nobody smokes pot just for the taste. Except Bill Clinton, of course.

Idk... Today they have some pot that taste pretty damn interesting... I shiiit you not, just the other day i tried some stuff that taste amazingly like fruity pebbles.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts