Jon Stewart Tears into 'NRA' .. Texas Open Carry ‘Gun Nuts’.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Jon Stewart Tears into 'NRA' .. Texas Open Carry ‘Gun Nuts’.

Just a loss of common sense by Jon stewart and everyone else... Excuse me if im wrong but criminials dont usually flaunt their guns and weapons out in the open. Most criminals like hide there intentions.  

At the end of your rope                                                                                                     

Hanging by a thread

He'd give anything for this to just go away

This grip is only so strong

I try to hold on tightly

But it's all slipping through my fingers

In a fleeting moment 

Aspirations bled dry

Eyes that once beamed with hope now only stare in remorse.

-Times of grace

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

At the end of your rope                                                                                                     

Hanging by a thread

He'd give anything for this to just go away

This grip is only so strong

I try to hold on tightly

But it's all slipping through my fingers

In a fleeting moment 

Aspirations bled dry

Eyes that once beamed with hope now only stare in remorse.

-Times of grace

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Stewart hits the nail on the head.

I see the scenario now, bad guys pulls a gun and start shooting, good guy pulls his gun a kills bad guy, passerby thinks good guy is a bad guy for killing the original bad guy and shoot goods guy. Someone else pulls a gun and shoots passerby for killing good guy and so on and so on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see the scenario now, bad guys pulls a gun and start shooting, good guy pulls his gun a kills bad guy, passerby thinks good guy is a bad guy for killing the original bad guy and shoot goods guy. Someone else pulls a gun and shoots passerby for killing good guy and so on and so on.

[/QUOTE]

Right..because that's exactly what happens now in open carry states....sigh. I'm no fan of open carry either but please stop with the hyperbole.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And the cops shoot everyone because they have no clue who the good guy is and who is the bad guy.

And apparently, in addition to a guy with a good guy with a gun, apparently bad guys with guns can be stopped by good guys with pepper spray.  Which in my opinion is preferable to a good guy with a gun because if the good guy with the gun misses or makes a mistake, then the wrong person gets killed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And the cops shoot everyone because they have no clue who the good guy is and who is the bad guy.

And apparently, in addition to a guy with a good guy with a gun, apparently bad guys with guns can be stopped by good guys with pepper spray.  Which in my opinion is preferable to a good guy with a gun because if the good guy with the gun misses or makes a mistake, then the wrong person gets killed.

[/QUOTE]

I think you actually need a permit for pepper spray.

Why do liberals think that disarming law abiding citizens makes us safer? Mind-boggling stupid.

open carry, by itself, despite the loss of bladder control it causes amount progressives, is by itself, a deterrent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to ronreganfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think you actually need a permit for pepper spray.

[/QUOTE]

You do in MA. Not sure about all other states

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Back here in the real world, and not where you live in progressive lala land, it goes down like this:

"A 28-year-old veteran was having lunch at a Quiznos in Houston, Texas when he spotted two men mask themselves and then enter a GameStop. The veteran retrieved a handgun from his vehicle and went to confront the criminals as they exited the store. One of the robbers aimed a firearm at the veteran, prompting the armed citizen to fire. During an exchange of gunfire, one of the robbers was struck and killed, while the other fled the scene.

The deceased robber’s accomplice was captured by police a short time later. (KPRC, Houston, Texas, 05/29/14)"

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ronreganfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

Why do liberals think that disarming law abiding citizens makes us safer?

[/QUOTE]

Who's being disarmed?

A politician who suggests even limiting 100-round magazines will get laughed off the stage. Don't worry: guns won.

[/QUOTE]

Check out Chicago. Check out D.C. Check out NYC. Honest citizens are essentially disarmed by impossibly long registration process and other limitations..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So they aren't being disarmed? Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are.

read this:

http://gothamist.com/2013/11/18/video_nypd_denies_gun_permit_to_mus.php" rel="nofollow">http://gothamist.com/2013/11/18/video_nypd_denies_gun_permit_to_mus.php

If the process is so onerous that ordinary people cannot secure and lawfully operate firearms.

cling to this silly notion, hang by that slender eat of threads, that it is not so, because you can fill out an application.  Doesn't matter if every, or nearly every application is rejected.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

There are about 32000 mud ears every yr by guns

of those 20000 are suicides

Of the remaining , 90% are gang related

so about  2500 are by others and some per cent age of those are mentally challenged

More people are killed by auto accidents  50k? including a plurality by DUI.

and pot is now rising 

people drink or smoke pot to get a buzz, people with guns protect their family and property.

so which is the bigger problem?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I don't own a gun, I have a beer a week during the summer and not much else

but I do not like anyone to take my right away to own a gun. big mouths like John Daley and other weenies pea me off with their hypocacy and stupidity

rosie o beats down tom select for being a gun owner and is anti gun, but has body guards that have guns,

nyc stops stop and frisk, guns taken from gangs hoes down, shootings are up , and mud ears among minorities will go up

the black actuvists since the civil war until recently have always wanted the right to own guns. And loud mouths like John Daley wants to keep them defenseless. , especially when they are getting killed by gangs

the point about the DUI is that there are far far more deaths caused by that, but I don't hear anyone wanting to take beer away. And I am not for that either

lefties never make sense in what they bleat about

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.