Just for the RECORD, "BIG O" & DEM's shut down our Government.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Just for the RECORD,

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to UserName9's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'll place the responsibility on ALL 535 members of Congress.

No single one of them is immune from reproach or has clean hands in this.

I respectfully disagree.  This is John Boehner's government shutdown.  He is the only member of Congress who had the power to stop this.

When confronted with a choice of saving his high ranking position, or keeping government open by putting a clean bill to a vote, he chose the former.

Today is actually a day he should be crying.

[/QUOTE]

That pre-supposes the SOTH has any semblance of control over his majority caucus.

Clearly, he has none.

[/QUOTE]

He does control what bills are brought to the floor.

He could allow the HoR bill that the Senate voted on to come up for a vote but he won't because he knows it would pass with Dem and moderate gop-er support.

[/QUOTE]

So what?  the bill wouldn't have passed.

All you are doing is crowing about some lame proceure on the part of the House, while totally ignoring that Reid and OBama are totally stonewalling the legislative process.

Nice.

[/QUOTE]

Heh, heh, heh, ... still pleading ignorance I see.

So if you are so sure that it wouldn't pass then why not hold the vote?

Ya, I'm funny like that. I want the HoR to follow through on a bill they wrote and introduced into the legislative process.

But for some reason they are hiding behind "lame procedures" rather than doing their job.

For you to call it a lame procedure confirms everything I posted.... the wingnuts are blocking the process through some 'lame procedure'.

Thanks for proving my point.

[/QUOTE]

Well, as sure as anyone could be.

Lame procedures...hmmm....arethese the same lame procedures usedto get this bill through congress ?  you remember, don't you?  the kickbacks, the nuke option, those lame procedures?  Same ones?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to tvoter's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:

"Negotiation" my __. The GOP is holding America hostage unless the Dems undo their own legislation before it goes into effect. You know it, I know it, and everyone know it.

[QUOTE]

It's easy to be a cowarded and just call people liars I guess huh? lol

you said "The GOP is holding America hostage unless the Dems undo their own legislation before it goes into effect"

How is putting themselves back under the legislation istead of opting themselves out "undoing" the legislation?

How is delaying a tax on medical devices "undoing it"?

be honest!

The dems could have easily said "we will put ourselves back under the plan and delay the tax for a year" That or even one of them would have been a sign of compromise but, no they say f-u and the american people we dont want to be in it but, you sure will be and we'll keep the taxes that hurt small business it too!!

Regardless of whether one likes or does not like RomneyCare the issue here is one we really should all agree on: that making political demands by threatening actions that hurt the country is not the system of government described in the COnstitution. Blackmail is not a valid repolacement to democracy.

If you do not ike the laws of the land vote ENOUGH people into office to change things. If you remain in a minority to the extent you cannot win the votes in Congress then you are in the minority. You should keep trying if you feel it is important. But our Constitution lays out how lawas are made and laws are changed. If you do not like democracy you are free to leave this country and find another place to live. 

[/QUOTE]

Obamacare is hurtingthe country.  the evidence is there.

[/QUOTE]

No, it really isn't, and no, it's really not.

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is, it really is.  This is no joke.

Look at the HUGE increase in part time jobs avoiding Obamacare.  Look at the drop off in doctors.  Look at the HUGE increases in insurance costs.  You need to be inserious denial to say this isn't negatively impacting the economy.

Yes, it is hurting the economy, but, don't expect the Dems to care.  this is just the trojan horse by which they take it over altogether, and then dole out healthcare patronage in exchange for more power.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Seems there's nothing left to say but "nuh-uh" and "yuh-uh"

I offer the following observations:

1. Honest people may say that Obamacare is terrible but this is more or less the worst way to go about fighting it. Dishonest people will blame the Dems because they simply don't care about the means and the effect the GOP tactics have on the country.

2. If you thought the world was laughing at America because of Obama....good lord look at what congress is inviting.

3. Obama is a turd sandwich, but once the GOP gears up and uses its tactics, BOY does he look tasty in comparison.

Don't take any guff from those swine!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"Negotiation" my __. The GOP is holding America hostage unless the Dems undo their own legislation before it goes into effect. You know it, I know it, and everyone know it.

[QUOTE]

you said "The GOP is holding America hostage unless the Dems undo their own legislation before it goes into effect"

How is putting themselves back under the legislation istead of opting themselves out "undoing" the legislation?

be honest!

The dems could have easily said "we will put ourselves back under the plan and delay the tax for a year" That or even one of them would have been a sign of compromise but, no they say f-u and the american people we dont want to be in it but, you sure will be and we'll keep the taxes that hurt small business it too!!

Regardless of whether one likes or does not like RomneyCare the issue here is one we really should all agree on: that making political demands by threatening actions that hurt the country is not the system of government described in the COnstitution. Blackmail is not a valid repolacement to democracy.

If you do not ike the laws of the land vote ENOUGH people into office to change things. If you remain in a minority to the extent you cannot win the votes in Congress then you are in the minority. You should keep trying if you feel it is important. But our Constitution lays out how lawas are made and laws are changed. If you do not like democracy you are free to leave this country and find another place to live. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look at the HUGE increase in part time jobs avoiding Obamacare.  Look at the drop off in doctors.  Look at the HUGE increases in insurance costs.  You need to be inserious denial to say this isn't negatively impacting the economy.

[/QUOTE]

No, it really isn't.  (I know you're not joking, because you're not funny.)

None of that is happening, except in your mind.  The problem is that it would take you breaking out of that thought bubble to accept the truth, and I don't see you attempting that level of honesty any time soon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

None of that is happening, except in your mind.  The problem is that it would take you breaking out of that thought bubble to accept the truth, and I don't see you attempting that level of honesty any time soon.

Really? wow, why spend time on here debating real issues when you dont even believe they exist?

Maybe this webpage doesnmt exist either!!

That's just strange!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]
    Heh, heh, heh, ... still pleading ignorance I see.

So if you are so sure that it wouldn't pass then why not hold the vote?

Ya, I'm funny like that. I want the HoR to follow through on a bill they wrote and introduced into the legislative process.

But for some reason they are hiding behind "lame procedures" rather than doing their job.

For you to call it a lame procedure confirms everything I posted.... the wingnuts are blocking the process through some 'lame procedure'.

Thanks for proving my point.

[QUOTE]
    Well, as sure as anyone could be.

Lame procedures...hmmm....arethese the same lame procedures usedto get this bill through congress ?  you remember, don't you?  the kickbacks, the nuke option, those lame procedures?  Same ones?

[/QUOTE]

Again with the ignorance.

Hey spanky, how could ACA have passed without a vote?

Geepers, just shut up already you're embarassing yourself.

As for Bonner not bringing the bill up for a vote:

Democrats insist that the House instead pass a spending measure that contains no Obamacare amendments. That position is supported by the Democratic minority and enough moderate Republicans to overcome opposition by the GOP conservative wing, both Democrats and Republicans say.

However, House Speaker John Boehner has succumbed to pressure from the tea party right to avoid a vote that would pass a clean spending resolution.

So unless you want to continue to prove your ignorance,.... you should just stop posting.

[/QUOTE]

So, wild speculation on the part of an decidely biased and adoring media passes for fact in your book?

Why don't you stop posting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

be honest!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Talk about denial:

PArt time jobs when Obam came in:  @4 million.  Today, 8 million.  Most, if not all due to people being shifted to shorter schedules to get in underthe 30 hour cap.

Fewer doctors:

"The private insurers offering health insurance plans on the Obamacare exchanges are shrinking the size of the plans’ doctor networks in order to drive down prices, meaning patients will have access to fewer doctors, theNew York Times reported."

Costs going up:

"Based on a Manhattan Institute analysis of the HHS numbers, Obamacare will increase underlying insurance rates for younger men by an average of 97 to 99 percent, and for younger women by an average of 55 to 62 percent. Worst off is North Carolina, which will see individual-market rates triple for women, and quadruple for men."

YOU are in serious denial.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Another "JUST FOR THE RECORD"........   The "BIG  B H O" IS  "TRANSFORMING" America to a 3rd world country!!!    Again, Just for the RECORD !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Another "JUST FOR THE RECORD"........   The "BIG  B H O" IS  "TRANSFORMING" America to a 3rd world country!!!    Again, Just for the RECORD !!!

Third world countries have no universal health care, and high income disparities.  Basically, the only ideas we've heard from the GOP in the past six years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Third world countries have no universal health care, and high income disparities.  Basically, the only ideas we've heard from the GOP in the past six years.

[/QUOTE]Well , at that point as Hillary would say................  "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE"  !!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

[QUOTE]

Seems there's nothing left to say but "nuh-uh" and "yuh-uh"

I offer the following observations:

1. Honest people may say that Obamacare is terrible but this is more or less the worst way to go about fighting it. Dishonest people will blame the Dems because they simply don't care about the means and the effect the GOP tactics have on the country.

2. If you thought the world was laughing at America because of Obama....good lord look at what congress is inviting.

3. Obama is a turd sandwich, but once the GOP gears up and uses its tactics, BOY does he look tasty in comparison.

Don't take any guff from those swine!

[/QUOTE]