~ Ted Cruz vs Lizards ~

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: ~ Ted Cruz vs Lizards ~

A progressive making a personal attack! That's soooo cute!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

cartoons and bumper stickers.

Yup, that sums it up.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

What sums it all up for me are the typical personal attacks by liberals and progressives when their bad ideas (aka Obamacare) are now out there plain as day for everyone to see. Is there any doubt in anyone's mind this president, Obamacare and the current state if affairs is just about as bad as it gets? 

I'd laugh if only so many of my fellow countrymen were weren't out of work or in doubt about this country's future under this failed leadership. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

CRUZ-COULTER IN 2016!

This is the ideal ticket for the Tea Baggers and will guarantee a win for the Patriotic Americans over the GOP.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Ted Cruz looks exactly like McCarthy:

http://tinyurl.com/m8ckwwm

Two of a kind!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to portfilio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

CRUZ-COULTER IN 2016!

This is the ideal ticket for the Tea Baggers and will guarantee a win for the Patriotic Americans over the GOP.

[/QUOTE]

That would be too good to be true.

One problem is neither of those individuals EVER stops talking. EVER. 

Love to be a fly on the wall of their campaign staffs when they brainstorm solutions to that itty bitty problem.

That is even before they try and control what is streaming out of their mouths.

Trying to get Ann in election mode versus selling mode would take a real life miracle.

And Ted...21 hour fillibuster...Cruz is swell with "Green Eggs and Ham" but my young nieces and nephew will not be at any ballot box nor donating their piggybanks to his war chest.

Ted and Ann would probably end up in such a feud it would make John and Sarah 's run look like a love fest.

I say go for it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

On behalf of all reptiles, I object strongly to be mentioned in the same thread with Ted Cruz.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to Beach-Spider's comment:
    [QUOTE]

... Michelle Malkin Blog ...

[/QUOTE]

Michelle Malkin, the author, has her own twisted backstory of course and a number of firings including from FOX.

She would make a nifty substitute for Ann. I have seen her go many rounds on live TV. 

Last time the GOP liked having an attractive woman as their VP candidate. Both Michelle and Ann fit the bill and both are much faster on their feet then Palin ever was or could be.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On behalf of all reptiles, I object strongly to be mentioned in the same thread with Ted Cruz.

[/QUOTE]

Objection noted for the record, ZILLAGOD.

I am sure spider meant no personal offense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to pymus1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What sums it all up for me are the typical personal attacks by liberals and progressives when their bad ideas (aka Obamacare) are now out there plain as day for everyone to see. Is there any doubt in anyone's mind this president, Obamacare and the current state if affairs is just about as bad as it gets? 

I'd laugh if only so many of my fellow countrymen were weren't out of work or in doubt about this country's future under this failed leadership. 

[/QUOTE]

Uh, there was the perod of the Vietnam War where so many died for a "war" with no end game and civil unrest in the U.S. was significant.

!962. The Cuban Missile Crisis, where we and Russia almost blew up the entire planet.

I also seem to remember the Great Depression followed by WWII, pymus.

Going further back, pre-Civil War, many of our fellow "citizens" were OWNED as in slavery by other citizens.

Then of course our country was divided in a horrible civil war that officially ended slavery but not racism.

So no, off the top of my head, those are just a few periods of time where things were certainly worse then I believe they are in 2013, no matter how you slice it in comparison.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Objection noted for the record, ZILLAGOD.

I am sure spider meant no personal offense.

[/QUOTE]

Ted Cruz makes my skin crawl. I don't know what type of tea those Tea Party people are drinking but I'll bet there's people out there that want to legalize it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heh, heh, heh ... Lizards and monkeys on meth ... kinda sums up, if not the entire wingnut party, certainly it's most raucous base.

Thanks spider

[/QUOTE]

In summation...cartoons, bumper stickers, lizards and monkeys on meth. Ted Cruz is the reincarnation of Joe McCarthy.

That sums up observations by Bill, ACC and spider as well as the TP in a nutshell circa 2013.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

•         John Francis M.

John Francis

John Francis M.

Dr. Munro is Adjunct Assistant Professor Graduate School of Management & Technology, University of Maryland

I believe that hard core tea party members are so entrenched in a set of dangerous beliefs that they cannot extract themselves from them. Moreover, these beliefs are reinforced on a daily basis by hard right TV and Radio hosts that inflate ratings and make money from reinforcing these beliefs. 

The Tea Party is a dangerous example of how "group think" can prevent logical and critical thinking as well as a clear understanding of rational self interest. Remember "Jonestown" where everybody willingly drank the poisoned Kool Aid...? 

Well, the Tea Party is the political embodiment of that suicidal process. Unfortunately, the Tea Party wants to take the entire country with them as they march in lock step to the high cliff over looking the sea. 

Bright sociopaths like Senator Ted Cruz easily manipulate Tea Party groups to support their personal political objectives. 

I believe that Ted and his financial friends would like nothing more than to fight a new civil war based on ideology. The Tea Party threatens the future of the American Republic. 

We must organize as Democrats and moderate Republicans to ensure that the two-party system is not destroyed or marginalized through a primary process that distorts and inflates the relative strength of the Tea Party. 

Anyone who is true patriot must vote in the next mid-term elections. We must ensure that Tea Party representatives do not remain in office. We must significantly diminish their numbers and revitalize the Republican Party. 

Do we really want a country that minimizes science, rejects all social services, including social security and medicare, and limits education and health care to the wealthy? Do we want a society where women lack personal choice and gays are persecuted? 

Do we want leaders that look you in the face and openly lie about their motives? Senator Cruz says he is against the Affordable Care Act because his constituents are being abused and penalized. 

His rhetoric is a blatant lie because most of the law only came on line a few weeks ago. I want to know which of his constituents have been penalized? 

The time is now for all good men and women to come to the aid of their country. 

We must not let our American Taliban destroy the hope and light of the world. I believe that if the Tea Party remains unchecked...this country could easily devolve into a form of 
      neo-facism where plutocrats rule over ordinary citizens.

The above is the opinion of this professor on the Tea Party and on Ted Cruz in particular.

While it is great fun to poke fun at Ted Cruz, in all seriousness this profesor and of course many other people see him as potentially a very dangerous man. He is just not topical. 

The same of course goes for the Tea Party in my opinion , this professor's opinion as well as many others, with due respect to the posters here who I know do not feel this way about the Tea Party.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Ted Cruz is dangerous? Priceless. Why is he dangerous? Because he disagrees with Progressives and he gets the message heard whereas most Republicans cower in fear.

How shocking that a college professor would complain about the Tea Party. I wonder how much he really investigated what he is spouting about. Where are the references? Other than Cruz he mentions no other individual supposedly aligned with the evil Tea Party.

He has made up his rant from the pollution in his mind. He should be fired.

And what do any of the posters here on BDC really know about the Tea Party? All they think they need to know when they see one picture of some goober holding a Confederate Flaag and an alledged Tea Party event.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ted Cruz is dangerous? Priceless. Why is he dangerous? Because he disagrees with Progressives and he gets the message heard whereas most Republicans cower in fear.

How shocking that a college professor would complain about the Tea Party. I wonder how much he really investigated what he is spouting about. Where are the references? Other than Cruz he mentions no other individual supposedly aligned with the evil Tea Party.

He has made up his rant from the pollution in his mind. He should be fired.

And what do any of the posters here on BDC really know about the Tea Party? All they think they need to know when they see one picture of some goober holding a Confederate Flaag and an alledged Tea Party event.

[/QUOTE]

Such broad generalizations about what the posters on BDC know about the Tea Party really do not cut it.

I have read many thoughtful posts right here discussing the Tea Party.

As for rants. Ted...21 hour filibuster...Cruz can give anyone a run for his/her money. Please.

IMO as well, Ted Cruz is not just a buffoon to poke fun at. He has a following at the moment. As one poster stated, "Ted Cruz makes my skin crawl". 

I agree. But clearly a lot of people do not. He needs a bright light on him to expose him and his lies before he gains anymore traction.

Sections
Shortcuts