... War Photographers ...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: ... War Photographers ...

That's hard to argue with.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I won't second guess the decision to go in.  Also, the surge worked, then Obama squandered the victory.  

But, that being said, war is a nasty business that the left constantly politicizes with snappy slogans like the OP.  I guess they think it makes them look really smart or prophetic, instead of simplistic fools, like they really are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I won't second guess the decision to go in.  Also, the surge worked, then Obama squandered the victory.  

But, that being said, war is a nasty business that the left constantly politicizes with snappy slogans like the OP.  I guess they think it makes them look really smart or prophetic, instead of simplistic fools, like they really are.

another apologist for dubya ....... btw skeeter do you mean snappy slogans like ... Mission Accomplish or using a John Wayne like stunt i.e. landing on a aircraft carrier in a jet  ..

LOL !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

another apologist for dubya ....... btw skeeter do you mean snappy slogans like ... Mission Accomplish or using a John Wayne like stunt i.e. landing on a aircraft carrier in a jet  ..

LOL !

Not apologizing for Bush, or the countless democrats that voted for the war, because it is not about the partisanship you demonstrate.  It is always about the big, bad republican for you.  You are apparently incapable of looking at an issue and applying some analysis.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Sister, Bush never said "mission accomplished," the Turkey wasn't plastic, Obama wasn't born in Kenya, and men really did land on the moon.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

Sections
Shortcuts