01-20-2017

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: 01-20-2017

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Castro- the one from San Antonio. He's being groomed as the hispanic Obama.

Exxxcelent... 

I'm serious about this Castro pick. I see the Clintons whining about this mexican taking the slot when it was her turn. Bill will be asking for the birth certificate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

Castro- the one from San Antonio. He's being groomed as the hispanic Obama.

Exxxcelent... 

I'm serious about this Castro pick. I see the Clintons whining about this mexican taking the slot when it was her turn. Bill will be asking for the birth certificate.

You mean "mexican-american", of course.

Personally, I figure white guys had the first 43 shots at the big chair...time for the rest to catch up a little.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment: 

47% will vote dem, 47% will vote rep. It's all about turnout and the independents!

Its that simple.

Yep, and the independents broke to the left in droves.  So, what does that tell you? 

This post tells me you dont know what you are talking about...

Independents. In his Nov. 26 analysis, Bolger noted: “Romney won Independents by five points. That’s better than George W. Bush in 2004 by six net points. … Romney was the first national candidate in exit polling history to decisively win Independents and lose the election.” This paradox completely shocked the Romney team, as Slate’s John Dickerson reported three days after the election...

This post tells me you have a narrow view.

We're talking about all the races, not just for president, and in a couple of the key swing state races where it mattered Obama won the Independent vote and thus the state.

I'll take back the word "droves", but otherwise without the Independents, the dems would have lost much more.

Likewise without getting an overall majority of the independent vote republicans may have lost more.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Jindal, Daniels and Haley should be added to the list.

If the GOP looks inside, straightens itself out by focusing on the free market and dropping the social BS which gets in the way then they will win in a big way.  Who knows maybe Sen Brown would follow the Obama model of two years in the Senate and then run, prior two years counts or it could be two in the Kerry seat.

Romney is done he's embarrassed himself enough.

I'd still like to see Huntsman, but I'm not sure he'd do it again.

Huntsman? So, you want essentially a 3rd term for Obama?

as if Mitt wasn't a bad enou candidate.

I say we give a true conservative a shot.

Yes, Huntsman was guilty in your mind of serving his country under Obama.

I'd say you never looked at his policies or positions; he was a fiscal conservative with a grasp on foreign affairs and business.  But he didn't buyin to the GOP social platform lock stock and barrel.  He wouldn't have PO'd the women although he was prolife and he wouldn't have alienated the latinos/hispanics as much as the platform.

I know you and I disagree on Huntsman.  MAybe I see working for a radical like Obama as telling me more about what he is willing to do, versus what he says he will do.  He talks the talk, but walks to a progressive beat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Jindal, Daniels and Haley should be added to the list.

If the GOP looks inside, straightens itself out by focusing on the free market and dropping the social BS which gets in the way then they will win in a big way.  Who knows maybe Sen Brown would follow the Obama model of two years in the Senate and then run, prior two years counts or it could be two in the Kerry seat.

Romney is done he's embarrassed himself enough.

I'd still like to see Huntsman, but I'm not sure he'd do it again.

Huntsman? So, you want essentially a 3rd term for Obama?

as if Mitt wasn't a bad enou candidate.

I say we give a true conservative a shot.

Yes, Huntsman was guilty in your mind of serving his country under Obama.

I'd say you never looked at his policies or positions; he was a fiscal conservative with a grasp on foreign affairs and business.  But he didn't buyin to the GOP social platform lock stock and barrel.  He wouldn't have PO'd the women although he was prolife and he wouldn't have alienated the latinos/hispanics as much as the platform.

I know you and I disagree on Huntsman.  MAybe I see working for a radical like Obama as telling me more about what he is willing to do, versus what he says he will do.  He talks the talk, but walks to a progressive beat.

You're right we do disagree on this issue.

Huntsman loves his country, has now served three presidents in the State Dept and respects the office of the Presidency.  His simple answer to people critical of his service under the Obama Administration is if your President asks you to serve then you serve and yes Obama is your President too.

If being progressive means that he believes in science versus far right social agenda, and is more concerend about the principles of being a republican; free enterprise, individual acheivement and smaller government, then you're right.  This is why he was a very popular two term Governor of Utah.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

It won't matter 4 years from now. 

First of all whatever Dem runs he or she will win because tax paying families who own property and have the most at stake are the minority in this country now and with 30 days of voting in key states, dems have plenty of time to drive the mentally ill and disabled to the polls to tell them how to vote.

The nation will be lost to crushing debt by then anyways so it wont matter. 

Our debt will destroy us sooner rather than later and at this point nobody has the courage to stop that inevitability.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

First of all whatever Dem runs he or she will win because tax paying families who own property and have the most at stake are the minority in this country now and with 30 days of voting in key states, dems have plenty of time to drive the mentally ill and disabled to the polls to tell them how to vote.

Our debt will destroy us sooner rather than later and at this point nobody has the courage to stop that inevitability.

Love the non sequiturs!

Property owners always were the minority in this country.  They are and were called the "elite".  No women or coloreds need apply back then, y'know.

The difference now are the people who own 3, 4, 5 houses and make far more money than they're really worth.

The debt won't kill us.  We'll sell off pieces before it comes to that.  Have a nationwide yard sale.  Yeah, that's the ticket....

Not sure why dems would be driving right-wing nuts to the polls, but whatever.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Huntsman is not a progressive.

And Obama is not a radical.

Thanks for playing, though.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

Love the non sequiturs!

Property owners always were the minority in this country.  They are and were called the "elite".  No women or coloreds need apply back then, y'know.

The difference now are the people who own 3, 4, 5 houses and make far more money than they're really worth.

The debt won't kill us.  We'll sell off pieces before it comes to that.  Have a nationwide yard sale.  Yeah, that's the ticket....

Not sure why dems would be driving right-wing nuts to the polls, but whatever.

the debt wont kill us???  ok i believe u..