10 Years Ago Today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: 10 Years Ago Today

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I am so sick and tired of the left going back to the Bush years time and time again

Do you vomit whenever you see a Vietnam war memorial?

We should never forget the wrong we've done.

You are right.  Like Bengazi. Do you agree that Obama is making a big mistake by not letting the survivors tell their stories?

And, who in the Obama administration pushed the video as the reason for the attack? 

Don't you want to get answers to these mistakes?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

"....before I ignored that war, invaded Iraq, botched it at every conceivable strategic point, and thereby created a new playground for them to thrive."

That was a long time ago. What difference, at this point, does it make?

You mean besides the fact that it allowed Iran unfettered influence in the region, allowed Iran to influence a pro-Iranian gov't in Iraq and emboldened terrorists both in the region and around the world.... which will harm US interests in the region for the foreseeable future

And of course the 4000 troops KIA and 30,000 WIA makes no difference... Bush gave a speech.

Hey, if Hillary can claim what difference does it make on Bengazi, which was less than a year ago, I think the right can claim the same on anything Bush did.  Not that I would, mind you.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

"....before I ignored that war, invaded Iraq, botched it at every conceivable strategic point, and thereby created a new playground for them to thrive."

They are all in Syria now waiting for us to arm them again!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

More exclamation points and a few errant commas please. I'm not yet convinced.

You wouldnt be truly critical of your party if, they had video of Obama stating "tell no one the truth and blame it on an American video"

The problem you have with your denial is that these people who were witnesses cannot be hidden and not allowed to tell the story forever.

Why hasnt the USA found anyone responsible or a person of interest or anything yet??

I know you dont like to question authority when they fit your politics but, not everyone is as infatuated as you.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Do you know the difference in a b-j and the POTUS lying under oath?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

You mean besides the fact that it allowed Iran unfettered influence in the region, allowed Iran to influence a pro-Iranian gov't in Iraq and emboldened terrorists both in the region and around the world.... which will harm US interests in the region for the foreseeable future

And of course the 4000 troops KIA and 30,000 WIA makes no difference... Bush gave a speech.

Hey, if Hillary can claim what difference does it make on Bengazi, which was less than a year ago, I think the right can claim the same on anything Bush did.  Not that I would, mind you.

Yeh, sure....

One was a surprise terrorist attack on a soft target

and the other was a deliberate, planned invasion of a country for all the wrong reasons, involving hundreds of thousands of troops 4000 of which died and 30,000 wounded.

Ya, they are exactly the same.

Why do you hate logic so much?

Same reason you hate science?

Anything that you can't comprehend is scary, except if you can convince yourself otherwise with some mumbo-jumbo, a some incense and a conglomeration of fictional stories gathered in book form.

Where have I said that I hate science?

i guess you need to make things up.  it covers up your inability to put forth an actual, thoughtful, comment.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

That "Mission Accomplished" banner seems particularly ridiculous 10 years later.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

That "Mission Accomplished" banner seems particularly ridiculous 10 years later.

As ridiculous as Obama saying Bengazi was a long time ago, and Hillary saying it doesn't matter.

Politicians say the darndest things...

But, consider one big difference:  Bush flew himself onto that aircraft carrier.  When Bengazi occured, Obama was being flown in style to a party with Beyonce and Jay-z.  Saysall you need to know about Obama.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

More exclamation points and a few errant commas please. I'm not yet convinced.

You wouldnt be truly critical of your party if, they had video of Obama stating "tell no one the truth and blame it on an American video"

The problem you have with your denial is that these people who were witnesses cannot be hidden and not allowed to tell the story forever.

Why hasnt the USA found anyone responsible or a person of interest or anything yet??

I know you dont like to question authority when they fit your politics but, not everyone is as infatuated as you.

I fear it can be hidden "forever".  Consider the press has no interest in the bengazi survivors, SURVIVORS!.  Let that sink in for a minute... people on the ground during the attack that can tell us what happened, and Obama is blocking them...and the press has no interest.  Tells you all you need to know about the press...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

It appears to me that this administration is afraid that if the American people know the truth it will cause them hardship with politics or policy.

They NEED  willfully ignorant populas!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

These are direct quotes from two Obama administration representatives regarding Bengazi. Obviously I was ironically comparing this vs. the continued hyper-ventilating over Iraq.

Seriously, are you people so irony challenged that you can't get when you're being tweaked?

Put down your teabags and pick up a book

Wow, I guess you people ARE that irony challenged. Here's a suggestion Sister, put down that idiotic Howard Zinn book, make a nice cup of tea (I prefer the green variety)  and read the Federalist Papers. It'll do you a world of good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

So, if ignorance is not patriotism, does that mean you are going to start paying attention?

You got a bumper sticker mind in a far more complicated world.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Get. 

The.

Transcript. 

It's still on the White House page.

lol, ok if mentioning during the same speech (not in the same paragraph) the used term of "the US will not tolerate terror attacks" allows partisans to say "SEE SEE, he said terror so he called it a terror attack! SEE SEE TOLD YA its in the transcript right there "TERROR" So shut up about him saying VIDEO and protest gone bad and things we dont like!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

And no liberals here blamed Bush, let alone started 50 threads over six months to blame him for those attacks.

No liberals here accused Bush of covering up those attacks.

And certainly, no conservatives did either.

Funny that.

I guess when you're a kenyan muslim terrist-pal, you get put under more scrutiny. Eh?

Plenty on the Left blamed Bush for 9/11 though. I remember reading MANY posts from Lefites blaming Bush for 9/11 happening.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Because they didn't cover up anything. Nor did they blame it on a scapegoat, stonewall information and threaten people not to talk.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Neither did Obama. Thanks.

You're welcome. And it wouldn't surprise me if your statement was technically true and Obama really doesn't know what's going on in his administration.

He claimed not to know that there were allegations of threats to potential wistleblowers so he's either a clueless moron or he's lying. Either one could be true.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Or the 'threats' are just a product of the paranoid right.

Sure, the "paranoid right" dreamed up a lawyer for one of the whistleblowers making a public allegation. That probably wasn't the sharpest idea ever posited in this forum.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Or the 'threats' are just a product of the paranoid right. 

Sure, the "paranoid right" dreamed up a lawyer for one of the whistleblowers making a public allegation. That probably wasn't the sharpest idea ever posited in this forum.

When did this lawyer make this statement? Through what venue?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

And no liberals here blamed Bush, let alone started 50 threads over six months to blame him for those attacks.

And certainly, no conservatives did either.

Funny that.

I guess when you're a kenyan muslim terrist-pal, you get put under more scrutiny. Eh?

No, lying, daddy's boys that love war and big oil get the same.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Is this it?

(one time republican counsel) and it comes from Foxnews and that means 47% will automatically assume it's just a political attack.

Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and one-time Republican counsel to the Senate intelligence committee, disclosed on Monday that she is representing a career State Department official who identifies himself as a whistle-blower. Toensing said this individual has been threatened by superiors with career-ending reprisals if he cooperates with the oversight committee.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/01/obama-pledges-inquiry-on-benghazi-survivors-testimony/#ixzz2SAQ0SLfT

Sections
Shortcuts