11/22/63

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

11/22/63

49 years ago today JFK was assassinated !

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: 11/22/63

In response to chiefhowie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I voted for him. I was working for the city of B'ham Al when I got the news. Many of us started crying.  

[/QUOTE]

I was in first grade and I remember being mad because the Saturday morning cartoons were cancelled. I can still recall alot of the imagines while I sat and watched everything on TV with my older siblings , my parents and my Irish grandparents. I remember JFK's body laying in the Capital Rotunda with the Honor Guard, I remember people all bundled up because it was cold, the riderless horse, the caisson, the quietness of the procession where you could only hear the drums and the sounds of the horses. I can remember my parents saying that they thought that something was up when Oswald was shot on TV.

From that day on it always appeared to me the USA had a string of badluck.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just remember my Italian grandfather and uncle talk about how the mafia helped old man Kennedy steal the election in Chicago then bobby turning on them as a tourney general. Helped shape my option of the Kennedy's and democrats the rest of my life. 

[/QUOTE]

Three can keep a secret as long as two of them are dead !

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

This means next year will be the 50th anniversary.

Get ready for more documentry shows on CNN, History Channel and CNBC.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts