12 angry men resurfaces..............

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Re: 12 angry men resurfaces..............

Is arrogance genetic?
    Does it expose manifestations of anger exemplified by the need to prove self worth, even when wrong?
    IS attention at any cost the goal?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

I love these games...is it Airborne rgr? Hmmmm.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to 12 angry men resurfaces..............:
    ................as arogant and as DUMB as ever!! You will figure out quickly which "handle" the angry little man is using.
    Posted by jmel

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it's spelled "arrogant". Duh. I don't know, you're obviously the smartest guy around 'cause you call everyone dumb in your world.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Data or facts for what? What is it you can't find on your own now, besides spell check?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Angryman suited him better

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: 12 angry men resurfaces..............:
    In Response to Re: 12 angry men resurfaces.............. : billy, if it wasn`t for leftie-web-sites, you couldn`t think on your own, (never mind find something on your own) Like I said,........."If the shoe fits" BTW, I fixed the spelling error.  Feel better?
    Posted by jmel

Lemme see, if it doesn't portray your wingnut idols in a shining light, it must be a lefty website. Got it.

I don't care about your spelling. Just thought it was funny how you call everyone dumb but then shoot yourself in the foot with a simple mistake.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Funny how movingtarget3 just so happens to resurface now....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

Severin returns to the air and the liberals panic. Ditto when Yobama's approval numbers drop, again, and again, and yet again.

Rick Perry just took the top spot for the GOP ticket. Still alot of time, but 1-20-2013 is getting me excited. Some day we can all look back and regret how common sense was temporarily replaced by an Ice Cream Fest that felt good at the time but gave us the shiites as a pay-back.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to 12 angry men resurfaces.............. : Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it's spelled "arrogant". Duh. I don't know, you're obviously the smartest guy around 'cause you call everyone dumb in your world.
    Posted by BilltheKat

That rules bill.the.kat out.  he can spel.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Hey, don't include me in that list and I won't remind everyone you never finished high school. 
    Posted by movingtarget3

As opposed to you, who went to finishing school, high.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

And,....he`s a lawyer, banker, doctor, student, financial wiz, rock star, and he plays for the Sox in his spare time.

And don't forget airborne ranger too.....hahaha

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

I'd like to see a list of all pinkeyes handles. I bet it's pretty extensive. Maybe since he's "up front" about his name changes, he'll take us on a little memory trip. Hmmmm?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

I'd like to see a list of all pinkeyes handles. I bet it's pretty extensive. Maybe since he's "up front" about his name changes, he'll take us on a little memory trip. Hmmmm?

You're the one who seems to know all about me so have at it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

I'd like to see a list of all pinkeyes handles. I bet it's pretty extensive. Maybe since he's "up front" about his name changes, he'll take us on a little memory trip. Hmmmm? You're the one who seems to know all about me so have at it.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Wrong again.

I figured you'ld p.ussy out. Yet you harass other people who change their handles. Can dish it out but can't take it ya f'n hypocrite. Bwahahahahaha!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Wrong again.

I figured you'ld p.ussy out. Yet you harass other people who change their handles. Can dish it out but can't take it ya f'n hypocrite. Bwahahahahaha!

Funny but I could have written your reply for you. So predictable.

I have never "harassed" anyone OTHER than 12-Angry and it was for changing his handle and pretending it wasn't him.
    Greg has had to change his and I've never once harrassed him. WhatDoYouWantNow has changed his and I've never harrassed him for it either. The reason is they don't try to hide who they are. See the difference? Of course you don't. You're a retard-

Sections
Shortcuts