15 is too young and dems will suffer if, they go along with Obama IMHO.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidAMorse1701. Show DavidAMorse1701's posts

Re: 15 is too young and dems will suffer if, they go along with Obama IMHO.

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

In response to DavidAMorse1701's comment:

In response to UserName99's comment:

Everybody who asked their parents for permission to have sex raise your hand.  I know I didn't.

If we want to minimize unwanted pregnancy, we need to educate young people way before you think they should be educated, and put the safe contraception on the shelves and let them use it when they need it.

Well said. If they are mature enough to create a baby than they are old enough to "be educated, and put the safe contraception on the shelves and let them use it when they need it" too.

Just because one can have sex doesn't mean they are mature

Having sex does NOT mean you are mature because even two 5 year olds could have sex. But there is no case of a 5 year old girl being pregnant. A 5 year old is also not mature enough to use a rifle but many parents give a rifle to a child. One boy just shot and killed his 2 year old sister. We refuse to stop sales of gid sized rifles, but you think we can prevent a 15 year old from having sex? We can not stop her from having sex but we can give her the means to keep from getting pregnant.

Do you care about kids? Do you care about the unintended baby of these kids if you will not help prevent the pregnancy? You seem angry about OTC use of this pill because 15 is too young. But kids are havng sex and getting pregnant. You seem concerned about the costs? But what about the lives involved?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidAMorse1701. Show DavidAMorse1701's posts

[/QUOTE]

Just like there will always be people foolish enough to do drugs or smoke cigarettes there will also be people who get knocked up. There is no fool proof method for stopping bad judgement. There are some people who have to learn the hard way.

[/QUOTE]

That a wonderful way to say you don't care. But the one paying the price for your hard lesson is not the girl with the unwanted baby. No its the baby that did not ask to be born that will pay. The boy most likely will just walk away without any regret. Lets take the birth control pill not Plan B. If a teenager uses the pill and avoids pregnancy is not that good judgement as opposed to just using no protection? Should we not use a rain coat in the rain?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Everybody who asked their parents for permission to have sex raise your hand.  I know I didn't.

If we want to minimize unwanted pregnancy, we need to educate young people way before you think they should be educated, and put the safe contraception on the shelves and let them use it when they need it.

Well said. If they are mature enough to create a baby than they are old enough to "be educated, and put the safe contraception on the shelves and let them use it when they need it" too.

Having sex does NOT mean you are mature because even two 5 year olds could have sex. But there is no case of a 5 year old girl being pregnant. A 5 year old is also not mature enough to use a rifle but many parents give a rifle to a child. One boy just shot and killed his 2 year old sister. We refuse to stop sales of gid sized rifles, but you think we can prevent a 15 year old from having sex? We can not stop her from having sex but we can give her the means to keep from getting pregnant.

Holy extreme batman. Ok, wasn't even thinking about 5 year olds having sex, you sicko. I was merely stating that just because one (I was thinking teens and adults, not fri99in 5 yr olds) can have sex doesn't mean they are mature. 

Also not sure what sex has to do with guns. 

Lastly, where did I say we can prevent 15 yr olds from having sex? I'm looking forward to you showing me anything remotely close to me saying such.

Do you care about kids? Do you care about the unintended baby of these kids if you will not help prevent the pregnancy? You seem angry about OTC use of this pill because 15 is too young. But kids are havng sex and getting pregnant. You seem concerned about the costs? But what about the lives involved?

Angry? Haha...yeah not so much. Also, I never said Plan B shouldn't be used. Nowhere did I say such a thing. Again, I'm happy for you to produce a statement from me to the contrary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Just like there will always be people foolish enough to do drugs or smoke cigarettes there will also be people who get knocked up. There is no fool proof method for stopping bad judgement. There are some people who have to learn the hard way.

[/QUOTE]

That a wonderful way to say you don't care. But the one paying the price for your hard lesson is not the girl with the unwanted baby. No its the baby that did not ask to be born that will pay. The boy most likely will just walk away without any regret. Lets take the birth control pill not Plan B. If a teenager uses the pill and avoids pregnancy is not that good judgement as opposed to just using no protection? Should we not use a rain coat in the rain?

[/QUOTE]

No, actually it's a way to point out reality. Sorry if reality doesn't sit well with you. I'm a realist. I know there will ALWAYS be people who use drugs, smoke, get pregnant, etc. 

Again, sorry if my pointing out reality ruffles your feathers. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidAMorse1701. Show DavidAMorse1701's posts

[QUOTE]

Holy extreme batman. Ok, wasn't even thinking about 5 year olds having sex, you sicko. I was merely stating that just because one (I was thinking teens and adults, not fri99in 5 yr olds) can have sex doesn't mean they are mature. 

Also not sure what sex has to do with guns. 

Lastly, where did I say we can prevent 15 yr olds from having sex? I'm looking forward to you showing me anything remotely close to me saying such.

Angry? Haha...yeah not so much. Also, I never said Plan B shouldn't be used. Nowhere did I say such a thing. Again, I'm happy for you to produce a statement from me to the contrary.

So you do NOT think we can prevent 15 year olds from having sex. But you DO want to keep them from having access to contraception like Plan B? That makes no sense. The thread is about 15 being too young for Plan B, so it should NOT be used.

I am NOT talking in favor of little kids having sex. But I am saying that age is only one factor in maturity. We are talking here about 15 being too young for Plan B while fertility is younger than 15. I picked 5 as the age because some parents believe 5 is mature enough to give a rifle. I do not believe 5 year olds are mature enough for a rifle or sex. A 2 year old is dead because a 5 year old killed her with his own rifle which his parents gave him. All I have heard is how sad they are for the parents. That its just an accident. Nothing could have been done.

I am in favor of doing whatever we can to prevent unwanted pregnancy. And to reduce the need for abortions. We can not stop teenage sex. We must not control women through restrictions on healthcare services including abortion. Contraception including Plan B will reduce abortion which is a good thing because abortion should be the last option. Every child should be born only if parents are ready and able to care for them because society is unwilling to become involved.

Kid of all ages are doing things that adults are opposed to. We as parents can teach them to wait but that does not always stop them. We can teach them to take precautions if they decide to ignore our advice

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

My definition is the one in medical dictionaries, and the 'acceptances and policies' are found in our laws.

Your definition comes from the bible.

lol, I've never read the bible and you comments are assinine!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidAMorse1701. Show DavidAMorse1701's posts

[/QUOTE]

No, actually it's a way to point out reality. Sorry if reality doesn't sit well with you. I'm a realist. I know there will ALWAYS be people who use drugs, smoke, get pregnant, etc. 

[/QUOTE]

Plan B is also part of reality today. I know that some people will become pregnant even with it for sale. But to keep it out of the hands of those mature enough to become pregnant is avoiding reality.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

My definition is the one in medical dictionaries, and the 'acceptances and policies' are found in our laws.

Your definition comes from the bible.

lol, I've never read the bible and you comments are assinine!

Well, you're conservative so you MUST be a bible thumper...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

david morris and concerned citizen are 1 in the same!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[/QUOTE]

Plan B is also part of reality today. I know that some people will become pregnant even with it for sale. But to keep it out of the hands of those mature enough to become pregnant is avoiding reality.

[/QUOTE]

Which is why I haven't said as much

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Wouldn't surprise me. I am 100% certain Concerned is Airborne. His M.O. when he comes back with a different name is to deny who he is. Which is ironic since he's always talking about how liars are cowards.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Wouldn't surprise me. I am 100% certain Concerned is Airborne. His M.O. when he comes back with a different name is to deny who he is. Which is ironic since he's always talking about how liars are cowards.

Makes it seem like more support his far far left opinions

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

So now I'm also some other person....

So let's see.

You paranoid nitwits now believe I'm airborn, angryman, david morris and of course concerned citizen. Any others?

You dolts are really obsessed with trying to lump a whole bunch of people into one group.

This is hilarious!

If you only spent this much time dispelling your innate ignorance, the world we be a better place.

Make sure you look under your beds tonite before you go to sleep.

I'M EVERYMAN ----  EVERYWHERE

I honeslty just think know you're airborne. You're not fooling anyone. Give it up. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

The fastest sperm can get to a fallopian tube is about 30 minutes, meaning that the quickest conception could occur following sex is in the half-hour range [source: WebMD]. This means that, following sex, the egg could be fertilized before you've gotten up to get a drink of water.

Or god forbid, before your able to roll over and smoke a cig after sex. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

How are you so sure I'm not angryman?

Or david morris?

Or some other manifestation of your paranoia?

The Conservative Paranoid Mind

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04/22/the-conservative-paranoid-mind.html

As I said, I only think you're Airborne.

How? Everyone on here has a pattern to what and how they post. It's not hard to figure out. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to concerned citizens comment:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Plan B is ok. I have no issue with plan B medications

I do have a big issue with  the FEDERAL govt saying we want 15 year old kids accross the land to have access to a drug that has serious side effects and comes with a recommendation of "talking to your doctor first to prevent harmful drug interactions"!!

A F-in 15 year old is a minor by law!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

How are you so sure I'm not angryman?

Or david morris?

Or some other manifestation of your paranoia?

The Conservative Paranoid Mind

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04/22/the-conservative-paranoid-mind.html

As I said, I only think you're Airborne.

How? Everyone on here has a pattern to what and how they post. It's not hard to figure out. 

Well other people seem to think they've 'figured it out' too.

But I'm sure only you know what's what.

Of course it could be your paranoia talking in your head....

Or the oh so elegant Occam's Razor might apply....

Naw, better to be paranoid.

Yeah...that must be it...hahaha...sigh...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Plan B is ok. I have no issue with plan B medications

I do have a big issue with the FEDERAL govt saying we want 15 year old kids accross the land to have access to a drug that has serious side effects and comes with a recommendation of "talking to your doctor first to prevent harmful drug interactions"!!

A F-in 15 year old is a minor by law!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

I don't know if anyone noticed, but Obama is CHALLENGING the court decision to let ANY kid buy Plan B like M&M's, and PP and NARAL are not happy.  He is drawing the line at 15.  Doesn't thrill me, but its better than 10!  Should be interesting to see if PP and NARAL go toe to toe with their darling champion.

Then again, I don't recall having an ID when I was 15.

15 IS better than 10 but still grossly negligent.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

I noticed but too many people on these boards don't want to bother with the facts.

Just read the title of the thread...

Apparently reality is too "partisan" for some people.

They would rather spin some crazy conspiracy theories that require unnammed sources, off the record interviews and several leaps of faith.

To many on these forums, Occam's Razor is just something they might cut themselves on.

what are you babbling about?

Obama says 15 yr olds should be able to buy medication with potentially severe side effects and a recommendation on the medication itself that says "consult your doctor first" over the counter no questions asked!

That's wrong!

Sections
Shortcuts