1st non shutdown post in well over a week!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

1st non shutdown post in well over a week!

FIRST!!!!!! SMH.

Evidently, nothing else is happening. Good job everybody! Nearly two weeks now and there's been nothing other than the "shutdown".

What a bunch of tools.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: 1st non shutdown post in well over a week!

Meoooooooooow

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

FIRST!!!!!! SMH.

Evidently, nothing else is happening. Good job everybody! Nearly two weeks now and there's been nothing other than the "shutdown".

What a bunch of tools.

No, I posted about our government's special ops incursions into other countries this morning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

[QUOTE]

FIRST!!!!!! SMH.

What a bunch of tools.

No, I posted about our government's special ops incursions into other countries this morning.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's possible. Most likely it was lost/burried in the various postings by both sides on the shutdown issue.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

I'm confused by this thread. We're all tools to Jewardnicky because we're discussing a continuing issue that may end in an attempt to force default to ratchet up the pain?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

FIRST!!!!!! SMH.

What a bunch of tools.

jed,

First, yes, it is true, we have been obsessed with the shutdown. In my defense, I have been obsessed with health insurance and health care since I was nineteen and developed a serious chronic illness that noone knoes what causes it and there is no cure. All these years later, that is still the situation. From then on I knew I would be tied to the health care system probable for the rest of my life. I also knew I would absulutely have to have adequate health insurance and now had a pre-existing condition. I have been waiting for Obamacare since I was nineteen.

Second, if you start a thread(s) on a different subject, I will be glad to contribute.

Third, sorry, but what does "SMH" mean?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

[QUOTE]

FIRST!!!!!! SMH.

What a bunch of tools.

jed,

First, yes, it is true, we have been obsessed with the shutdown. In my defense, I have been obsessed with health insurance and health care since I was nineteen and developed a serious chronic illness that noone knoes what causes it and there is no cure. All these years later, that is still the situation. From then on I knew I would be tied to the health care system probable for the rest of my life. I also knew I would absulutely have to have adequate health insurance and now had a pre-existing condition. I have been waiting for Obamacare since I was nineteen.

Second, if you start a thread(s) on a different subject, I will be glad to contribute.

[/QUOTE]

http://www.internetslang.com/SMH-meaning-definition.asp

shake my head

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

In response to andiejen's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

FIRST!!!!!! SMH.

What a bunch of tools.

jed,

[/QUOTE]

http://www.internetslang.com/SMH-meaning-definition.asp

shake my head

[/QUOTE]

mmj,

Thanks.