2 Million bikers to roll through DC today!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: 2 Million bikers to roll through DC today!

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

why would you like to ride with bikers who are protesting others Americans right to a peaceful assembly ..... didn't you read the Washington Times today

I would ride to show support for reasons THEY say they are riding for on their banners and on the website. NOT what any media or blog says they are doing it for!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Sure....aside from the not-so-thinly veiled bigotry of revving motorcycle engines to disrupt the planned gathering of muslim americans.

You're not being serious, are you?

[QUOTE]why would you like to ride with bikers who are protesting others Americans right to a peaceful assembly ..... didn't you read the Washington Times today [/QUOTE]

They're responding to free speech that they disgree with with more 'free speech.' How is that a problem?

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Sure....aside from the not-so-thinly veiled bigotry of revving motorcycle engines to disrupt the planned gathering of muslim americans.

You're not being serious, are you?

why would you like to ride with bikers who are protesting others Americans right to a peaceful assembly ..... didn't you read the Washington Times today

They're responding to free speech that they disgree with with more 'free speech.' How is that a problem?--

[QUOTE]

exactly but, it has little or nothing to do with the muslim march. I am pretty sure they do not worry about the musilm march at all.

they have cited reasons for the rally

A patriot always supports his military but, also questions his government!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

So, here's a picture of the Muslim Million Man March without a loud bike or biker in sight. Well, there IS one guy with a bicycle but he doesn't seem like he's very loud.

--

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

CO2.

Oh noes!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Another 'large' crowd. Impressive.

--

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Yep, the tp-ers certainly follow the christian tenents, such as 'love thy neighbor'...

Just a stone's throw from the Million Muslim Rally Against Fear, Christian counter-protesters stood by

Which is why I would have liked to ride my Road King through DC with 100's of thousands of like minded people to drowned out the others... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Yep, the tp-ers certainly follow the christian tenents, such as 'love thy neighbor'...

Just a stone's throw from the Million Muslim Rally Against Fear, Christian counter-protesters stood by

That's westboro bigots not tp'ers!

Keep it honest!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Did you leave the bunker today?

Who cares. Get over it and post again.

Heres a tip, when you want to expound and bore the f@@k out of folks with some of your happy horsesh@t expecting praise and accolades for you personal genius, do it offline and then cut and paste it to the input area.

Then it takes the whining out of it.   

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to Beach-Spider's comment:

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Did you leave the bunker today?

Who cares. Get over it and post again.

Cool  FYI: 'I Care' - That's who cares!

I'm 'NOT going to compose the post again' just to have it disappear because of a glitch in this forums format.

Essentially I just wanted to say (amongst other things) that many bikers from the "OUTLAW MC's" in Florida (including the Daytona chapter) attended the DC rally.

Sooo ... Why don't 'YOU GET OVER IT' instead?

Hah .. You probably ride a bicycle .. LOL

http://www.outlawsmc.com/

Actually, I ride a rice burner, as the low information bikers like to say, just because I like to tune up race. Visit me at llrs series at loudon, NH. It's fun, however the parking lot jewelry rarely guts up and races (too much drinking and hand holding I think).

Anyway, if you complain your post isnt posted (nice failure on the graphic btw) and someone instructs you how to do it without fail, and you dont take that advice... well good luck tough guy.  Give this info to your car care professional and have an A1 day.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

"Visit me at llrs series at loudon, NH. It's fun"

My bud's and I would set-up our tents, etc., each year,

just South of the track before, during, and after

the Laconia riots in 1965.

.. What were you doing then?

... Riding a tricycle?

~ 'Different Strokes' for 'Different Folks' ~ 

Oh a fatty pony tailed skullet grey hair. yawn. Go find a parade with your little half helmet and pretend vintage goggles. FYI:On October 30, 2009, Buell Motorcycle Company closed its doors

So c'mon up weepy, pitch a tent and enjoy the show (if you can make it). This nerd will be racing english vintage (vincent BS, if I get the chance and a royal enfield) and of course the japanese stuff. Too bad you can't get over your bias, missing a lot. Anyway, stick to your little narrow minded bumper stickers while the rest of us have fun. And remember, you're special. :) Oh, and get with the program...

And so much for your tag line, mr. judgemental.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

VROOM, VROOM, VROOM.... Cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wrW_YJGjNo

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

"Visit me at llrs series at loudon, NH. It's fun"

My bud's and I would set-up our tents, etc., each year,

just South of the track before, during, and after

the Laconia riots in 1965.

.. What were you doing then?

... Riding a tricycle?

~ 'Different Strokes' for 'Different Folks' ~ 

Oh a fatty pony tailed skullet grey hair. yawn. Go find a parade with your little half helmet and pretend vintage goggles. FYI:On October 30, 2009, Buell Motorcycle Company closed its doors

So c'mon up weepy, pitch a tent and enjoy the show (if you can make it). This nerd will be racing english vintage (vincent BS, if I get the chance and a royal enfield) and of course the japanese stuff. Too bad you can't get over your bias, missing a lot. Anyway, stick to your little narrow minded bumper stickers while the rest of us have fun. And remember, you're special. :) Oh, and get with the program...

And so much for your tag line, mr. judgemental.

FYI:

I've concluded that most of your posts are pure b/s !

You make it a point (for some unknown reason) that Buell closed their doors only a few years ago and then go on to say that you MAY be riding a Vincent whose production stopped in 1955.

Should your 'rice burner' ever make it to Daytona be sure to stop by "The Worlds Largest Harley Dealer" @ I-95 & US 1 and check-out some 'real motorcycles' (including Buell's)

Then (11 miles further in Daytona) come by the club house and ask for Spider.

Cool  We'll be waiting for you ...

PS: Would be best to park your rice-burner around the corner .. Laughing

Alright, Ok, back for more...

Got it, you win. You look cooler. Wear some cheap leather, buy some chrome farkles, bolt them on and you are the cats meow. I prefer tuning and burning. That's the diff. We have differant wants from a bike. You want to pose, I want to ride.  FYI: I have no problem parking my bike right in front and so what? But really, tough guy... are you still trying to pull this silly crap?        Oh, you gunna beat me up? Are you that out of touch?  People like you take the fun out of motorcycling. The sooner you "retire", the better for the rest of us.

Sections
Shortcuts