2012: 3 3/4 yrs. down! 4 more years???? You decide

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

2012: 3 3/4 yrs. down! 4 more years???? You decide

1) The Economy:  Unemployment ^ Jobs ---
    2)  U.S. Debt:  Obama, "Bush Debt Immoral!" Increases Debt by $6.5 TRILLION
                          * 4 more years, at same rate, $22 TRILLION (game over!)
                          - Hello Greece, goodbye pensions, inflation thr the roof!
                          -  $800 Billion / yr in interest, Can you say "Draconian Cuts now?"
                          -   The country as we knew it is gone!  Your kids???
                * YES!  Bush spent like a drunken Democrat!
    3)  WAR:  Dems. / Libs call Afghanistan the good war.  Obama +150,000 troops
                   Both wars were ridiculous!  Boneheaded! 
                   *  I thought Dems / Liberals hated war? 
    4)  Energy:  We near "Depression" Era economics
                       Obama wants to cram green down our throats, despite the clear 
                       economics that call for tapping every U.S. domestic source possible.
                        Responsibly!  Spurring an economic boom.  Obama bitterly clings to
                        green, while regulating other sources to death.
    5)  HCL:  Obama, first 2+ years spent on HCL under the auspices that it saves us
                                 all big $$$.  Real cost?  Trillions to taxpayers.  Good move 
                                 for an economy on the brink????  Seriously????
                                 * 2+ full years focus on this!  What else?  The economy????
    6)  Jobs:  Worst growth since The Great Depression!  Obama?  More Tax &
                   REGULATION!  Let's push Cap & Trade?  Smart?

7)  Gas Prices:  See pathetic non-energy policy!  De Facto tax on ALL!

Just a few issues to consider. Add your own.

4 more years????   Seriously????  Carter on steroids???

THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES! 
    *We all know it, so stop pretending Dems.

Bush was terrible on so many accounts!  I contributed to Obama in 08

I won't get fooled again!!!  YOU???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: 2012: 3 3/4 yrs.?? You decide

Wow!  Sorry about the funky format.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re: 2012: 3 3/4 yrs. down! 4 more years???? You decide

In November 2011, most of the second string and some remaining first string of the Bush I and II administrations surrounded Mr. Romney and turned outward. Placed there by The Republican Establishment and enormous money that then defeated, by carpet-bombing, the conservative opposition to the status quo ante.  They and their Citizens United decision money defeated you first.  This is the decision we, and you, are left with.

Why would anyone, left or right, want to go back?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to "Re: 2012: 3 3/4 yrs. down! 4 more years???? You decide": [QUOTE]In November 2011, most of the second string and some remaining first string of the Bush I and II administrations surrounded Mr. Romney and turned outward. Placed there by The Republican Establishment and enormous money that then defeated, by carpet-bombing, the conservative opposition to the status quo ante.   They and their Citizens United decision money defeated you first.  This is the decision we, and you, are left with. Why would anyone, left or right, want to go back? Posted by Firewind[/QUOTE] Four years ago a massive advatage in campaign funding was an expression of how popular the candidate was. Boy have times changed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: 2012: 3 3/4 yrs. down! 4 more years???? You decide:
    [QUOTE]I want more of the same !! Spank me harder mistress. Make it hurt.
    Posted by NO MO O[/QUOTE]

It's funny how the FAR LEFT never wants to talk about these substantive & factual points of interest??? 

The only thing they have is political & racial demagoguery!  See all the other threads they start to change the focus of the real campaign issues.  "Romney & Ryan are scary!  Here's why....  We don't need to talk about what our guy has done to worsen the economy.  To push us further toward the brink....  Let's change the subject."

Keep sniffing Obama's gas & trying to convince the average U.S. citizen it smells like roses Libs.  You actually may be right, that too many people are still buying it.  I wish it weren't so, but you may get him elected again through fear & demagoguery.  How proud Libs must be! 

The emperor has no clothes!

Libs still see the flowing golden robes!  :(

p.s.    How things have changed since your average thoughtful Democrat could clearly see the failures of the Carter Administration & weren't afraid to admit it and take a principled stance. I wonder what the difference could be???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Do you believe that you are going to get what you want?  What do you base it on with Mr. Romney as the candidate?  What can you base it on?  You must be able to see, as well as anyone, that he has no compass, and his team will be the same one that inherited a huge surplus and left a huge debt -- and messes from top to bottom.

Is it because he chose Mr. Ryan?  Already, at every turn, Mr. Ryan's having to say that he joined the Romney ticket, not the other way around.  That he even has to say that and acknowledge that he recognizes it is a fundamental problem.

You had your choice and chance in the primaries to chart a new course, and...  Well, actually, you didn't, but that's a whole different book.

Why would anyone, left or right, want to go back?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

More issues to consider....

8)  Has Obamacare lowered your insurance?  Do you think it's likely that it will?
         *  has it helped or hurt job creation?
         *  Do you think the ultimate cost will be more or less than the projected
             Trillion $ cost.  Has a gov. entitlement ever cost what it was advertised as?
         *  Has a gov. entitlement ever cost less than 10 times what it was advertised?

9)  Who do you think has contributed more to state, local, federal revenues (taxes), that help Americans in need???  Obama or Romney

10)  Who do you think has created more jobs for Americans?  Obama or Romney
            *  Over the last 30 years?

11)  How long do you think the U.S. will be using oil?
           *  Is it wise to regulate domestic production to death, thus continuing to
               depend exclusively on foreign oil?
            *  Does our dependence on foreign oil lead us to war?  Has it?
            *  Is it likely to lead to more war / crisis in the middle east?
            *  Has our dependence on middle east oil helped or hurt the U.S. in the 
                 region?
            *  Does it make any sense to regulate to death responsible domestic drilling?
            *  Is responsible domestic drilling more or less "CLEAN" than foreign drilling?
            *  Do you drive a car?  fly?  How long do you think you will be doing so?
            *  Should domestic drilling be mutually exclusive of pursuing green energy?
            *  Can we walk & chew gum at the same time?
            *  Would Obama's Cap & trade help or hurt the U.S. economy?  Would it
                likely create any jobs?  OR kill jobs?

12)  Did Obama ever propose or pass a budget when Dems owned Congress?
           *  Did the one proposal get a single Dem vote?

13)  Is the Obama economic agenda helping our economy?
           *  creating more jobs than lost?
           *  Is it the best approach?

14)  How's that racial divide thing been?
            *  Have Obama & Dems played the racial demagoguery card?
            *  Has he helped the racial divide?
            *  Are Biden's "they gonna put y'all back in chains," comments illustrative
                of a racial demogoguery strategy, or simply another gaffe?  Really?!?!

15)  Add your own questions w/ respect to this election!

*  Try staying away from the ad hominem attacks!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: 2012: 3 3/4 yrs. down! 4 more years???? You decide:
    [QUOTE]Do you believe that you are going to get what you want?  What do you base it on with Mr. Romney as the candidate?  What can you base it on?  You must be able to see, as well as anyone, that he has no compass, and his team will be the same one that inherited a huge surplus and left a huge debt -- and messes from top to bottom. Is it because he chose Mr. Ryan?  Already, at every turn, Mr. Ryan's having to say that he joined the Romney ticket, not the other way around.  That he even has to say that and acknowledge that he recognizes it is a fundamental problem. You had your choice and chance in the primaries to chart a new course, and...  Well, actually, you didn't, but that's a whole different book. Why would anyone, left or right, want to go back?
    Posted by Firewind[/QUOTE]

Other than Romney, the choices in the primaries were laughable! 

Between Romney & Obama???  The choice is a no brainer for me!  While I'm not in love with Romney, I have great respect for Ryan.  Together, I think they will do a good job for the country. 

The U.S. is getting too close to the brink financially to risk 4 more years of the Obama Agenda.  It's been an abject failure!  Most responsible Dems would agree.  If it were Carter following this agenda, he would be laughed / cried out of office.

With divided government, Romney / Ryan will be forced to compromise, but on a very different agenda.  I have no fear of this ticket.  Comparatively, they will be spectacular!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

No doubt Romney's 13 % adds up to 10's of millions of dollars going to Federal, state, & local coffers.  My guess as to Obama's personal contributions to to helping his fellow citizens & blood relatives adds up to yet another Obama deficit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Boy!  The left sure likes to stay away from substantive issues??  I guess it's easier to simply call your opponents names, & try to scare constituency groups???  i.e.  Women, the elderly, minorities, the disabled, etc. etc etc.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Tick Tock......

Still waiting

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Why do people bother getting on here, if they won't really respond to the substance of the issues. Why not man up & debate, point by point?

It's so much easier to just call the other side morons, demagogue whatever issue is being discussed, & pretend you "won the debate!"

BORING!

btw...  both sides do it!  BUT Liberals are always wrong :)

Sections
Shortcuts