33 questions to make democrats uncomfortable!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

33 questions to make democrats uncomfortable!

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/09/82055-33-uncomfortable-questions-progressives-good-answers/9/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

Re: 33 questions to make democrats uncomfortable!

I failed to become uncomfortable.  Is there a delay in the reaction?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:

I failed to become uncomfortable.  Is there a delay in the reaction?

Yea that could be it...lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

liberals dont get uncomfortble...if faced with a tough question or being called out for their failures and hypocrisy they simply...blame Bush.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

You mean like blame Israel is convenient for bigoted nitwits?

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

One single fact Republicans, more especially fundanentalist extremist conservatives (ie political terrorist) fear: REALITY

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

liberals dont get uncomfortble...if faced with a tough question or being called out for their failures and hypocrisy they simply...blame Bush.

You have no real clue how people work do you?

You know, the biggest thing Karl Marx had so very wrong is the VERY SAME THING YOU HAVE WRONG... you both have no idea what drives and motivates individuals. 

Lumping people whose view on one or more political issues you do not like into some inherently inferior (to you) package is more than lame, more than ignorant.

YOU do not get uncmfortable when confronted with REALITY. You just ignore it, deny it... and laugh at all the people who actually deal with reality. It makes one suspect that you are perhaps as much a loser in life as in debating. YOu appear wholly unarmed in the battles of intellect or even common sense.

How's that workling out for you in YOUR life?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

One single fact Republicans, more especially fundanentalist extremist conservatives (ie political terrorist) fear: REALITY

Dude, I thought that we were ALL "fundanentalist extremist conservatives?"

--

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

"Independent" review journal?

LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

You know, the biggest thing Karl Marx had so very wrong is the VERY SAME THING YOU HAVE WRONG... you both have no idea what drives and motivates individuals. 

Lumping people whose view on one or more political issues you do not like into some inherently inferior (to you) package is more than lame, more than ignorant.

YOU do not get uncmfortable when confronted with REALITY. You just ignore it, deny it... and laugh at all the people who actually deal with reality. It makes one suspect that you are perhaps as much a loser in life as in debating. YOu appear wholly unarmed in the battles of intellect or even common sense.

thank you..that was a great response and provided me a great deal of entertainment...there were lot of reasons that it made me smile but how far off you are is the driving factor...if it makes you feel better then i will tell you that i live in my moms basement, have no job and drive a 1983 Chevy Monte Carlo with a Reagan/Bush bumper sticker....and that I've never actually had direct contact with people or been in situations where i've had to understand what motivates them....i'm definitely a failure in life.....i hope that worked for you...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Dude, I would LOVE to have an '83 Monte Carlo!

--

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to portfolio1's comment:

thank you..that was a great response and provided me a great deal of entertainment...there were lot of reasons that it made me smile but how far off you are is the driving factor...if it makes you feel better then i will tell you that i live in my moms basement, have no job and drive a 1983 Chevy Monte Carlo with a Reagan/Bush bumper sticker....and that I've never actually had direct contact with people or been in situations where i've had to understand what motivates them....i'm definitely a failure in life.....i hope that worked for you...

Now, now...no need to be condescending and attack people for something they never said.

Oh sorry, I forgot, that only applies to Dems because the delicate sensibilities of the neo-cons might get hurt.

Got it.

Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T ?

so many angry people today.....okay i'll take back the idea that liberals have a knee jerk reaction of blaming Bush on a regular basis...though true, I'll take it back because it apparently is a sensitive issue among some.  i have noticed a decrease in people's sense of humor lately and tendency to get very personal and mean spirited towards people who share opposing ideas...where's the love?? 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

For some reason I heard that in the voice of Henchman 21, but perhaps that isn't the reference at all....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

I had an '86.

Super Sport...5.0 liter V-8...it was a screamer off-the-line.  Vettes were like playthings by comparison.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

I had an '86.

Super Sport...5.0 liter V-8...it was a screamer off-the-line.  Vettes were like playthings by comparison.

Matty...1987 Buick Grand National....I'd like to say I had one but I didn't...

Sections
Shortcuts