35 Best times someone on Facebook thought the Onion was real

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

35 Best times someone on Facebook thought the Onion was real

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/the-35-best-times-someone-on-facebook-thought-the-onion-was-real/

NSFW due to language but hilarious!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: 35 Best times someone on Facebook thought the Onion was real

Okay StalkingButler..it's official. I declare that you have officially won BDC for the weekend :-)

This is really funny. I love The Onion..I enjoy satire. I wish I could say that I was shocked by fact that some people don't get The Onion..but sadly..whenever I share things from The Onion on my own Facebook page....I inevitably get a couple of comments like that..usually from relatives..lol

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I declare that you have officially won BDC for the weekend :-)

Ooooo, what do I win?

A heated kidney shaped pool, a microwave oven Don't watch the food cook A Dyna-Gym, I'll personally demonstrate it In the privacy of your own home A king size Titanic unsinkable Molly Brown water bed with polybendum A foolproof plan and an airtight alibi Real simulated Indian jewelry A Gucci shoetree, a year's supply of antibiotics A personally autographed picture of Randy Mantooth And Bob Dylan's new unlisted phone number A beautifully restored 3rd Reich swizzle stick

Rosemary's baby!

A dream date in kneepads with Paul Williams A new Matador, a new mastodon, a Maverick A Mustang, a Montego, a Merc Montclair A Mark IV, a meteor, a Mercedes, an MG Or a Malibu, a Mort Moriarty, a Maserati A Mac truck, a Mazda, a new Monza, or a moped A Winnebago, hell, a herd of Winnebagos We're giving 'em away Or how about a McCulloch chainsaw A Las Vegas wedding, a Mexican divorce A solid gold Kama Sutra coffee pot

Or a baby's arm holding an apple?

(Humor courtesy of The Tubes.)

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

I declare that you have officially won BDC for the weekend :-)

Ooooo, what do I win?

A heated kidney shaped pool, a microwave oven Don't watch the food cook A Dyna-Gym, I'll personally demonstrate it In the privacy of your own home A king size Titanic unsinkable Molly Brown water bed with polybendum A foolproof plan and an airtight alibi Real simulated Indian jewelry A Gucci shoetree, a year's supply of antibiotics A personally autographed picture of Randy Mantooth And Bob Dylan's new unlisted phone number A beautifully restored 3rd Reich swizzle stick

Rosemary's baby!

A dream date in kneepads with Paul Williams A new Matador, a new mastodon, a Maverick A Mustang, a Montego, a Merc Montclair A Mark IV, a meteor, a Mercedes, an MG Or a Malibu, a Mort Moriarty, a Maserati A Mac truck, a Mazda, a new Monza, or a moped A Winnebago, hell, a herd of Winnebagos We're giving 'em away Or how about a McCulloch chainsaw A Las Vegas wedding, a Mexican divorce A solid gold Kama Sutra coffee pot

Or a baby's arm holding an apple?

(Humor courtesy of The Tubes.)

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

No..no...no material thing can possibly compensate you adequately for your recent BDC victory. Your reward can only be the knowledge that you have accomplished what no one on BDC has accomplished before you. You are a groundbreaker..a trendsetter. Future BDC winners will..for decades ....honor and remember you fondly. Indeed..scribes will pen long narratives..detailing your greatness for centuries to come. Your accomplishment will provide hope and inspiration to competitors in online discussion forums everywhere. The internet will not be the same from this day forward.

(It may be time to put the boots on...lol)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Shucks folks, I'm speechless!

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts