54 Months: Record Stretch of 7.5%+ Unemployment Continues

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

54 Months: Record Stretch of 7.5%+ Unemployment Continues

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/54-months-record-stretch-75-unemployment-continues

(CNSNews.com) - Since January 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as president, the United States has seen 54 straight months with the unemployment rate at 7.5 percent or higher, which is the longest stretch of unemployment at or above that rate since 1948, when the Bureau of Labor Statistics started calculating the national unemployment rate.

I realize that this issue isn't as earth shattering as a guest host on Fox saying sonething stupid or the fact that it's hot outside but I thought I might bring it to your attention anyway.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlanaForsyth. Show AlanaForsyth's posts

Re: 54 Months: Record Stretch of 7.5%+ Unemployment Continues

[/QUOTE]

Oh dear, another link to CNSNews. Did you contribute?

[/QUOTE]

Nothing like trying to change the subject...

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/54-months-record-stretch-75-unemployment-continues

(CNSNews.com) - Since January 2009, when Barack Obama was inaugurated as president, the United States has seen 54 straight months with the unemployment rate at 7.5 percent or higher, which is the longest stretch of unemployment at or above that rate since 1948, when the Bureau of Labor Statistics started calculating the national unemployment rate.

I realize that this issue isn't as earth shattering as a guest host on Fox saying sonething stupid or the fact that it's hot outside but I thought I might bring it to your attention anyway.

(QUOTE)

The disturbing thing is real unemployment went up .5% (a large number) from 13.8% to 14.3%.  That is huge.  

This is the worst president we`ve ever had.

Don't confuse the libruls with facts. 

Even on his best days, the simple truth is that Obama is not up to the job.  The eoconomy is in shambles, instead of the world hating us, now they laugh at us (but there is hope, as places like Egypt pivot back to hating us), there are no jobs.

But, on the bright side, Our constant posting is creating a need for more disk space atthe NSA, causing them to build more facilities, buy more disk drives, fueling the economy. The new Obama slogan:

"Prosperity through Tyranny"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

(QUOTE)

The disturbing thing is real unemployment went up .5% (a large number) from 13.8% to 14.3%.  That is huge.  

Even on his best days, the simple truth is that Obama is not up to the job.  The eoconomy is in shambles, instead of the world hating us, now they laugh at us (but there is hope, as places like Egypt pivot back to hating us), there are no jobs.

But, on the bright side, Our constant posting is creating a need for more disk space atthe NSA, causing them to build more facilities, buy more disk drives, fueling the economy. The new Obama slogan:

Wait til you see what happens to gas (at the pump) prices over the next 30-60 days.

Again, the most incompetent administration in history.

I expect gas prices to rise throughout the summer..as they do every summer. Besides..remember..we are a capitalist society. The government doesn't set the gas prices..the industry does.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

(QUOTE)

Wait til you see what happens to gas (at the pump) prices over the next 30-60 days.

Again, the most incompetent administration in history.

I expect gas prices to rise throughout the summer..as they do every summer. Besides..remember..we are a capitalist society. The government doesn't set the gas prices..the industry does.

We are not a capitalist society.

The government controls huge parts of the economy, either directly or indirectly through coercion and regulation. School loans, mortgages, healthcare, banking, currency, education, etc. etc

Of course a big example is gasoline itself.

Do you think government has any control over exploration for oil? I am not saying it shouldn't. But to say we are a capitalist society when vast areas of oil exploration are off limits because of government regulation is a little off.

Then does government have any control over the formulation of gasoline? Yes, of course they do. And do they tax gasoline to manipulate the market and to fill their tax coffers?? Of course they do.

And have you considered (no) the fact that oil is priced in US $$ and that our Quantitative Easing /Money Printing programs weaken the dollar and lift the price of oil higher than it would be other wise??

This is not a capitalist country. Hasn't been for a loooong time.

9. This post has been removed.