9 Ways the Right’s Ayn Randian Experiment Screws Over the Young

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: 9 Ways the Right’s Ayn Randian Experiment Screws Over the Young

Ya, boy. Things are certainly getting positively randian around here. Why, the government has dwindled to the point where it's practically non-existant! And our individual rights to privacy and to live our lives without government intrusion or scrutiny has absolutely become endemic. Why, I'm not even sure that my own government knows I exist! It's awful I tells ya, just awful.

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Ya, boy. Things are certainly getting positively randian around here. Why, the government has dwindled to the point where it's practically non-existant! And our individual rights to privacy and to live our lives without government intrusion or scrutiny has absolutely become endemic. Why, I'm not even sure that my own government knows I exist! It's awful I tells ya, just awful.

--

You are soooo right.  Just yesterday, I went to Town Hall to check on something, and the place was deserted.  Then I remembered it was Friday, you know, "work blindness" day for these poor unfortunate government workers.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

[QUOTE]

--

You are soooo right.  Just yesterday, I went to Town Hall to check on something, and the place was deserted.  Then I remembered it was Friday, you know, "work blindness" day for these poor unfortunate government workers.

[/QUOTE]

skeeter,

On another thread I believe you said you joined the Democrat party. You had 2 bumper stickers on your car. A picture of President Obama above your desk.

Even dressing down. Doing canvassing and rallies etc.

Just so you know. You do not sound much like one of those darn Democrats in this post.

[/QUOTE]

I'm gearing up for my next phase, "Speaking Truth to Power".

Just need to wait for the Republicans to get back in office, then it's GAME ON, BABY!!!

Everyone knows you can't speak truth to power to Democrats.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.